Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs HCI + 125 shot 95 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZFreie
You went down the strip more times that day then most people do in their lifetime lol
Look at the times on the slips back to back to back some are minutes apart.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
I know, thats why i said that lol
Old 10-12-2012, 11:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

most of the reason the old 302 blocks split was not necessarily the blocks fault. Most of that was from a gargage crank that would twist and warp under bigger power...in which caused the block to fail. The blocks with a different rotater could handle that power. The bottom end themselves could not
Old 10-12-2012, 12:00 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know, thats why i said that lol
Last time at the track 03 turbo mach and i did 16 in my car. Lazerlemonta got close to 30 i think last year in one day. Ls stuff doesnt mind being abused im very impressed. Hiho takes it all at his power level and e.t. Running that many times on a 10 bolt without it breaking
Old 10-12-2012, 12:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Chris Arnold
That depends how much money you have or what exactly you're trying to do. A couple of explorer parts out of the junkyard, and a very basic turbo kit will get you to over 400 rwhp for very cheap - like $1,500-2,000. So, I agree with you to an extent.

Then again, the cheap old-school powerdyne on top of the same combo won't get you there, and even the cheap turbo combo will have trouble pushing a loose auto over 400.
older post but, my argument before was never meant to have a budget considered. Was just defending the point that you can make a lot more power then 380whp with a motor build and boost. And that i know multiple people currently still running NA builds make more power then that. The argument got out of hand so i apologize for that. My buddy marks car is the strongest i have ever seen from a 306ci. But that was there intention. I couldnt tell you every part thats in it to make that power. The car is also a lot more then just parts put together. A lot of in house blending/massaging. The car IS a 306ci. It does make 458whp. And it does trap 127mph. Ive seen it in action on the street as well and its a missile. Im really anxious to see what it does with the c4 and spray. However, i think he may have went too big on the converter...not necessarily on motor, but for the spray. Will prob push through the converter a bit.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lololololol, ******* car doesn't even run and your talking **** about other peoples slow cars?
LTx BUTT BUDDIES, UNITE!
What in the actual **** are you talking about? My car runs, its my daily. I get your logic, no track times there for my car doesn't run. Got it. Strong logic.

I like termi motors as far as how they make power.
Thank the supercharger for that one.

Last edited by adamantium; 10-12-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by adamantium
You must be out of your damn mind if you think your LTx car was faster than my car

Seeing as how you say you'll trap 108-109+ (Oh wait, you don't know because you're too much of a ***** to run it at the strip...) You honestly think your car now would have beat a bolt-on/stalled/geared/150 shot LT1? You are an idiot.
regardless my cars just hanging till the heads and cam gets ordered in 2 months. I don't care to acknowledge anything else. My car is getting faster than your car was ever and ive owned it for less than a year. You fail.
You're inner ricer is really coming out. Bragging about builds you don't have yet. You are too predictable. Want to bench race and talk about what it should trap with the new mods you're getting in 2 months?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z2UKJCQ5p4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL0ixVhp128
That's it?
LTx BUTT BUDDIES, UNITE!
What in the actual **** are you talking about? My car runs, its my daily. I get your logic, no track times there for my car doesn't run. Got it. Strong logic.

Thank the supercharger for that one.
You are bragging about **** you don't even have done yet. Hey congrats though! You posted up 2 videos of your car running. Pretty impressive considering the 30 so odd videos you've posted of your friend's Hondas
Old 10-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
That's it?
Um?

Seeing as how you say you'll trap 108-109+ (Oh wait, you don't know because you're too much of a ***** to run it at the strip...) You honestly think your car now would have beat a bolt-on/stalled/geared/150 shot LT1? You are an idiot.

To much of a *****? Dude your an idiot why would i risk ******* up my daily so some phag on ls1tech xxxx miles away can give me his thumbs up. Get real, kid.

I got plenty of evidence to show my car traps over 110mph Again whens the last time you've beaten a bolt on C5 from a roll?

Great ill go out spend $300 on a bottle and throw nitrous on my car LOL then what? Dude the only idiot without a car here is you. Go back and upload some more pics of yourself on a car site, you goof.

You're inner ricer is really coming out. Bragging about builds you don't have yet. You are too predictable. Want to bench race and talk about what it should trap with the new mods you're getting in 2 months?
The inner ricer is really comint out. Bragging about 103mph cars you don't even own. Predictable. The kettle calling the pot black.

You are bragging about **** you don't even have done yet. Hey congrats though! You posted up 2 videos of your car running. Pretty impressive considering the 30 so odd videos you've posted of your friend's Hondas
Bragging? LOL look who the ***** is talking phaggot. How many times do we have to hear about your car you don't even own anymore. Besides that i was simply letting you know so you can pepper your angus cause im going in dry when the H/C go on.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Um?

To much of a *****? Dude your an idiot why would i risk ******* up my daily so some phag on ls1tech xxxx miles away can give me his thumbs up. Get real, kid.
You're still being a chicken ****. My buddy Brett with a cam-only LS1 M6 is cutting <1.6 60s on bias-ply tires on a 4.10 10-bolt and has been for the past 3 seasons. If he can do it on his daily, you can too
I got plenty of evidence to show my car traps over 110mph Again whens the last time you've beaten a bolt on C5 from a roll?
Street and strip runs are completely different and have many different variables. Again, let us know what you run on the strip. Did you not read my last post where I clearly answered this question? Reading comprehension apparent > you. Business as usual
Great ill go out spend $300 on a bottle and throw nitrous on my car LOL then what? Dude the only idiot without a car here is you. Go back and upload some more pics of yourself on a car site, you goof.
Go do it then. The fact of the matter is you called me out for the fastest car I've owned being an auto LT1 when in reality that car was faster than what you currently own. I don't give two ***** what you are putting on in "2 months". You still haven't ran your car and you gave somebody **** implying their old car was slow when in reality they owned a faster car than you do currently. You can back pedal, change the subject, and make personal attacks all you want, but that is how it went down. Who cares if I don't currently have a toy car as a college student? Grasping at straws now I see. Looking at my current vehicle and toys I own, I'm not too worried about affording a $8,000 F-body

The inner ricer is really comint out. Bragging about 103mph cars you don't even own. Predictable. The kettle calling the pot black.
When did I ever brag about my car? You called me out, I set the story straight. The inner ricer is bench racing (what you do constantly) and running your mouth more than your car.

Bragging? LOL look who the ***** is talking phaggot. How many times do we have to hear about your car you don't even own anymore. Besides that i was simply letting you know so you can pepper your angus cause im going in dry when the H/C go on.
When people address it and talk about LT1s, I'll chime in on my experience, just like you do with your friend's Hondas. How many times do we have to hear about Hondas that you don't own? If moderators and members besides yourself don't like it, they are more than welcome to call me out on it. Not everyone on this site and specifically this section owns an LS1 car, and that is what makes it great and diverse.
I'm done with you. If you want to carry on, you're more than welcome to PM me. I'm not going to clutter the forum with a bitch fest due to your failure at reading comprehension and being so dense.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

I do like how Hio isn't afraid to run the **** out of his car. Now if only he'd quit so much. Just giving you **** Hio
Originally Posted by evangto87
most of the reason the old 302 blocks split was not necessarily the blocks fault. Most of that was from a gargage crank that would twist and warp under bigger power...in which caused the block to fail. The blocks with a different rotater could handle that power. The bottom end themselves could not
This
Old 10-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Banned

You're still being a chicken ****. My buddy Brett with a cam-only LS1 M6 is cutting <1.6 60s on bias-ply tires on a 4.10 10-bolt and has been for the past 3 seasons. If he can do it on his daily, you can too

Street and strip runs are completely different and have many different variables. Again, let us know what you run on the strip. Did you not read my last post where I clearly answered this question? Reading comprehension apparent > you. Business as usual
LOL I know this, ive said this plenty of times. Besides the fact that i dont really give a **** about how my car performs at the strip, i don't care to break it. You must be a phaggot if your only concern in life is to please others on a forum.

Go do it then. The fact of the matter is you called me out for the fastest car I've owned being an auto LT1 when in reality that car was faster than what you currently own. I don't give two ***** what you are putting on in "2 months". You still haven't ran your car and you gave somebody **** implying their old car was slow when in reality they owned a faster car than you do currently. You can back pedal, change the subject, and make personal attacks all you want, but that is how it went down. Who cares if I don't currently have a toy car as a college student? Grasping at straws now I see. Looking at my current vehicle and toys I own, I'm not too worried about affording a $8,000 F-body
I don't need to, why would i put nitrous on my car to do what it could on motor? its a shitty way of making your car fast, id rather stay on motor and make the spray worth it. Your previous car WAS slow it traped 103 mph, idgaf about interwebs DA correction on that day it trapped 103, besides the fact that i highly doubt your TA would trap 107 with the mods it has LOL ive seen mild H/C setups trap that.

Guess what dipshit? So am i, and i work. Stop making it excuses about why you don't own a car.

When did I ever brag about my car? You called me out, I set the story straight. The inner ricer is bench racing (what you do constantly) and running your mouth more than your car.

Dude i don't bench race i go out and do it on the streets. Your the one bench racing a car you don't even own anymore vs someone you live xxxx miles away from. You're a joke.

When people address it and talk about LT1s, I'll chime in on my experience, just like you do with your friend's Hondas.
Again for the second time, i didn't talk about LTx cars in general i talked about YOUR car. The one that traped 103 mph.

Quick Reply: Me vs HCI + 125 shot 95 Cobra