Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SAR Returns by Sneaky Sneaky Films

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 12:39 PM
wbt
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Good Job wbt......but you don't have to act like such a ***. This is the srk section. You might want to post it in the drag section. You seem to like drag racing more anyway.

I tried to get to the 10's last weekend myself. Another busted axle is what I got. But I did get a new best.
Thanks and you are right on the wrong section. This thread being what it is made a compelling place to post it. Moving forward will be the other section.

Good luck on the 10's.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
I never claimed my car runs 10s did I ?? With that 125mph trap you have you would get your *** owned by many so you better stick to the track yo. P.S stop whining like a bitch cry baby.
lol Yup, a lot of street cars would rape that pusstang on the street. Just like that 10-sec Honda found out and he traps even higher.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:36 PM
wbt
Teching In

Originally Posted by PhantaZm
lol Yup, a lot of street cars would rape that pusstang on the street. Just like that 10-sec Honda found out and he traps even higher.
...and we continue to wait for the proof of said times asked for in October.....

Add to that our group has at least 3 N/A 5.0 Mustangs that can beat his supposed fastest '11 N/A 5.0 no problem.
You are full of **** buddy.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:40 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

wbt stop being such a ******.... jesus... 125 trap and talking so much ****?

your car is impressive for what it is... but it's still slow man. No offense intended.

Just be cool like evan and people wont give you ****..
Old 11-15-2012, 09:24 PM
CTS
Teching In

Originally Posted by wbt
I was there with my Mustang on Import Night. I don't see any correlation with the street racing vid you posted with the track vid and having "10 second" rides.

If these "street cars" are so omnipotent, post up the 1/4 mile times specific for each car. I would be happy to line my N/A 2012 Mustang GT up against any one of them at the track.
I'm assuming you are in the San Antonio area? If so let's set up a daytime run on the street. Your fastest NA 5.0 is unheard of around here, and would love to get a video of this fastest NA 5.0 against my NA 5.0. Acting like a badass over the Internet is bullsh*t, bring it and let's get it done.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:40 PM
wbt
Teching In

Originally Posted by CTS
I'm assuming you are in the San Antonio area? If so let's set up a daytime run on the street. Your fastest NA 5.0 is unheard of around here, and would love to get a video of this fastest NA 5.0 against my NA 5.0. Acting like a badass over the Internet is bullsh*t, bring it and let's get it done.
Better yet...let's meet at the track where the real men run their cars. Post up some track times.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:08 PM
CTS
Teching In

Originally Posted by wbt
Better yet...let's meet at the track where the real men run their cars. Post up some track times.
Race me on the street first, and I guess you have never ran anywhere but the track? I will run you at the track, but I want my run first. It's been about a year since I ran at the track, but if I recall it was 12.4 @ 117 with just intake, tune on street tires, but the car is much improve since then. Not hear to get into a pissing match with you just want you to step up, and prove your Fastest NA 5.0 comment.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:05 AM
wbt
Teching In

Originally Posted by CTS
Race me on the street first, and I guess you have never ran anywhere but the track? I will run you at the track, but I want my run first. It's been about a year since I ran at the track, but if I recall it was 12.4 @ 117 with just intake, tune on street tires, but the car is much improve since then. Not hear to get into a pissing match with you just want you to step up, and prove your Fastest NA 5.0 comment.
My point was proven. I have video and timeslips.

I am not a street racer and have far too much to lose getting caught doing it. If I am going to spend my time, money and effort to race it will be done at the track.

I am free 11/30, 12/14 (also 12/15 if they have midnight madness) and 12/21. PM me and let's coordinate. I have a friend who will film it.

SAR schedule isn't updated but can be found here: http://www.sanantonioraceway.com/schedule.htm

Last edited by wbt; 11-16-2012 at 12:18 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:16 AM
Restricted User

What more proof did u want SMH... The Honda that he said ran 10s had the time in the vid from track. He ran a 10.9
Old 11-17-2012, 10:36 AM
Teching In

...Add to that our group has at least 3 N/A 5.0 Mustangs that can beat his supposed fastest '11 N/A 5.0 no problem.
This ^^

Originally Posted by CTS
That's ^^ one of them hahaha

Originally Posted by wbt
...I am not a street racer and have far too much to lose getting caught doing it. If I am going to spend my time, money and effort to race it will be done at the track...
And there ^^ is a vagina avoiding a direct callout
Old 11-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Crazy88
What more proof did u want SMH... The Honda that he said ran 10s had the time in the vid from track. He ran a 10.9
Don't bother with it, Crazy1. He ignored those facts because he's got an agenda or is some kind of troll. Hell he even got banned from his own home site due to his behavior in his own thread check it out

Originally Posted by wbt
...http://www.modularfords.com/f259/bol...gt-5-a-185818/

Are the 5.0's mentioned on that list and if so which cars are they? I know for a fact they aren't the 2 in the 10's....
Old 11-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have to be a complete idiot to get banned in your own thread!
Old 11-17-2012, 11:52 AM
Teching In

Yeah lol but I don't want the same fate so let me try to get back to the topic. Here's a little clip that I found on the editor's cutting room floor

Old 11-17-2012, 07:47 PM
wbt
Teching In

This ^^

That's ^^ one of them hahaha

And there ^^ is a vagina avoiding a direct callout
I see how it works. You are a bad *** because you street race but too chicken **** to show at the track and your calling me a *****? Lol! Come on out to the track and let's see how bad *** you are.

BTW - I made the callout first: https://ls1tech.com/forums/16878533-post69.html

Don't bother with it, Crazy1. He ignored those facts because he's got an agenda or is some kind of troll. Hell he even got banned from his own home site due to his behavior in his own thread check it out
Another lol where you have no idea of the context behind the ban. A temp ban at that. One member wanted to discredit my results and created a **** storm. We were both given warnings to stop and he wanted to continue it so I obliged.

That has nothing to do with these supposed quicker/faster 5.0's you brought up that have 0 proof of such. When the rubber meets the road, I am the only one to step up and commit to meet at the track where we can settle such claims.

Ball is in your friends court.

Last edited by wbt; 11-17-2012 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Does both street and track n/a 5.0
Old 11-18-2012, 02:37 AM
CTS
Teching In

Originally Posted by wbt
My point was proven. I have video and timeslips.

I am not a street racer and have far too much to lose getting caught doing it. If I am going to spend my time, money and effort to race it will be done at the track.

I am free 11/30, 12/14 (also 12/15 if they have midnight madness) and 12/21. PM me and let's coordinate. I have a friend who will film it.

SAR schedule isn't updated but can be found here: http://www.sanantonioraceway.com/schedule.htm
What point was proven? The only thing I make of it is you have a track car. So on the street your car would get out performed. So you have the fastest NA 2011 for the track? My point proven. Give me some time I'm putting another one together, and will run you at the track.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Restricted User

Still going on
Old 01-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Teching In

How much Hp on the neon?
Evo moves out good and damn that F1 Camaro sounds nice

And damn what alot of drama from just a vid went on in here lol
Old 01-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CTS
What point was proven? The only thing I make of it is you have a track car. So on the street your car would get out performed. So you have the fastest NA 2011 for the track? My point proven. Give me some time I'm putting another one together, and will run you at the track.
Yep it's one of those track queens. It's pretty good of you to be willing to run him on the street or track though.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:31 PM
Teching In

Lulz wow^

Quick Reply: SAR Returns by Sneaky Sneaky Films