10 Second Club

Received 452 Likes on 355 Posts

Good story! And this story is the reason my car is my dd...lol
Old 11-05-2012, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Good story! And this story is the reason my car is my dd...lol
Must be nice! In another month us Central NYers will be racing 4wd trucks/SUVs in the snow to get our fix until May, lol.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:10 AM
12 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Sheet pizza, full sheet. Bigger than any other pizza. Google it. I thought everything was bigger in Texas? Shouldn't you know about that? just busting your *****.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:19 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I feel you man.. Few hours ago I was driving to work, and I see this Mach1, all blacked out, picking on an lt1 camaro. Seemed to have borla catback, judging from the tips, dont know what else. The mach1 at least had exhaust, from the sound. anyway, guy in the camaro wasnt really interested, and I was ready to pounce on the mustang, and back up my f body friend, when I realized I was in my Tahoe.... so I couldnt even do anything but sit back and root for the LT1, who never decided to race, and the mustang just took off on him. probably made his day.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:23 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FryZ71
Must be nice! In another month us Central NYers will be racing 4wd trucks/SUVs in the snow to get our fix until May, lol.
IDK about you, but I got caught in this stupid nor'ester in the damn trans am...

Old 11-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Launching!

Instead of swapping stuff from the z06 to the Formula to make it better, sell the formula for z06 upgrade money. Or vice verse, unless you really wanna keep both cars.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Best death story with out a video.. love the details .. love it.. thanks for posting and sorry about the loss.. we all hate losing..
Old 11-15-2012, 10:29 AM
TECH Addict

This happens to me all the time! The V has been down since April API i'm driving my dd...
Old 11-15-2012, 06:16 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Sail Hatan
IDK about you, but I got caught in this stupid nor'ester in the damn trans am...

****, I'd cry if either of my cars were caught out in that weather...I hate if they get caught out in the rain, lol.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Haha..good death. What's funny is I have had people try race me when I am in the juke. From camaro, you name it imports 370z, Turbo Honda's, etc etc, mustangs. One Guy in a GT500 thought he was cool kept getting on it and crap. I finally rolled down my window and asked he wanted to race my other car. He was like don't matter. I said OK I live 3 roads up meet me at sonic. I showed up with my car he changed his mine said he heard I made xxx power and it wouldn't be fair..haha
That was kinda gay tho! lol!
Old 11-16-2012, 06:08 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Camaro_94
I really hate losing.

I kind of have to expect it sometimes with my bone stock 02 Formula, but still.. I hate it. I always regret bringing it out instead of my Z06 for **** like this.

I was driving over to my parents house today. Completely minding my own business. It was mid 40's outside. Cold as ****. I was thinking about the sheet pizza I ordered last night and the wings that were there waiting for me (I'm house sitting... Watching the dog). So, its cold as ****, I'm tired because I didnt want to wake up (it was noon, but hop off... I like to sleep in longer on the weekends), and hungry. Nothing good was on the radio. I have my choices between commercials and that ******* weird asian song "super condom style" or whatever the hell he's singing about. So, I turn the radio off...

What else could make me mad?

How about a GT500 merging onto the highway from the onramp. Yeah. Awesome.

I should have learned my lesson last time I came across a mustang that I knew prior to racing thats just way out of my league. DONT DO IT! You'll only be pissed off. even more.

So, this GT500 is behind me now. It looks nice, but I know what this guy is up to. He's out to get me. Sure as ****, this guy pulls up next to me and I'm thinking.. WHY couldnt I have just brought the Z06 out today?!?!? No jet engine noise this time, but that still doesnt mean this thing isnt making a **** ton of power stock than I am.

I give him a wave.. look over... And I just keep thinking. ****. I'm about to be grabbing ankles again.

At least it wasnt a new GT500. It was the older style, pre 2011 I think.. And its not that loud. I kind of think its stock..

But being my car is a GM, and has shitty window motors... I cant roll down my window to really get a good idea about what it has. If I try to roll my window down, Its a bitch to get back up. Its on my "to-do" list over the winter.

I just say **** it.. Dont let this guy beep (what the **** does he need a fair start for? He's going to hawk me down anyways!). So, I get a head start. Sure as ****, just like I expected, this guy is at my door and walking past me seconds later.

He wants round 2. He beeps once.. And I'm off. **** waiting. I didnt let him get to the other 2 beeps. What do you need beeps for!! Here comes GT500 guy.... Walking past me again with absolutely no trouble at all!!! Not like I was expecting any different of an outcome either.

I give the guy a thumbs up.

I hate losing. HATE it. This wasnt just losing, but more like getting bent over.

I get over to my parents house and start chowing down on the pizza and wings.... Stupid stock fbodies. Cant wait for the H/C/I/n2o setup from the Z06 to make its way over to my Formula this winter.
good read! I actually laughed.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by camaro_94
he wants round 2. He beeps once.. And i'm off. **** waiting.
lmao!!!

Quick Reply: God damn it...