Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

New races 870rwhp C6 ZR1 vs 890awhp GTR R35

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't know why most of you guys even take the GTR or whiners serious, outcome in the video cannot be changed. You can cry and bitch all you want about this and that it aint gonna change ****. Who cares. Alpha eco 1-9er sequential tired GTR>*
Old 11-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Your opinions are GTR beats everything, all the time, hands down? Alpha 9er, Roger Echo Bravo, We are Oscar Mike...

"Oh, you think that heads cam CTS-V is fast? Put it up against an Alpha 20 GTR."... This is that same bullshit we hear from ricers after they get murdered... Oh, you think you can kill my turbo honda? Well, I got a friend with a Evo X fully built on the naws that runs 9s. Congrats dude... No one gives a ****. This race, ZR1 won. Both cars even tuned by the SAME GUY. I don't even see how this **** became an argument?!

Dude, I like the GTR. I think its a good car, but I don't see why the GTR guys are getting their panties in such a HUGE bunch over this race. The GTR lost. WHOAAA HOW IS THAT POSSIBRU!? It is. It just is possible. Even though there's a dyno difference between 890awhp and rwhp... It was still a 850+whp car vs the ZR1, and it lost. Thats it. End of discussion. GTRs lose too. Everyone loses.
Haha great post!
Old 11-12-2012, 03:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAmcoupe98
But it is our forum...thats why is called LS1tech. A forum for people with LSx platforms. Hell I like other people on here with different platforms, gives me an opportunity to learn about them. But when you start nutswinging on it persistently like a Jehovahs witness at my front door I get annoyed. You are definitely not the only one, however. We have some pretty hardcore Mopar nutswingers as well.
All we need now is for 25PSI the ultimate rice warrior to show up.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:03 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TransAmcoupe98
But it is our forum...thats why is called LS1tech. A forum for people with LSx platforms. Hell I like other people on here with different platforms, gives me an opportunity to learn about them. But when you start nutswinging on it persistently like a Jehovahs witness at my front door I get annoyed. You are definitely not the only one, however. We have some pretty hardcore Mopar nutswingers as well.
All I do is post videos. Some of them happen to have GT-R's. I own a GT-R so I'm gonna have a bias. Problem? Just ignore.

Originally Posted by big hammer
LOL you have never proven anyone wrong about anything. all you do is **** and moan like an impotent queer that's full of butthurt and call it a win. nobody takes you seriously little buddy
You have never posted any facts to date on anything yet, especially with the GT-R so don't act like you are right. As you say no one takes me serious, no one takes you serious either.

Your opinions are GTR beats everything, all the time, hands down? Alpha 9er, Roger Echo Bravo, We are Oscar Mike...

"Oh, you think that heads cam CTS-V is fast? Put it up against an Alpha 20 GTR."... This is that same bullshit we hear from ricers after they get murdered... Oh, you think you can kill my turbo honda? Well, I got a friend with a Evo X fully built on the naws that runs 9s. Congrats dude... No one gives a ****. This race, ZR1 won. Both cars even tuned by the SAME GUY. I don't even see how this **** became an argument?!

Dude, I like the GTR. I think its a good car, but I don't see why the GTR guys are getting their panties in such a HUGE bunch over this race. The GTR lost. WHOAAA HOW IS THAT POSSIBRU!? It is. It just is possible. Even though there's a dyno difference between 890awhp and rwhp... It was still a 850+whp car vs the ZR1, and it lost. Thats it. End of discussion. GTRs lose too. Everyone loses.
Yeah the GT-R lost. Everything does lose. Was trying to figure out why on the other forum but people put this thing back and forth on other forums.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:11 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TheHitman
Yeah the GT-R lost. Everything does lose. Was trying to figure out why on the other forum but people put this thing back and forth on other forums.
Because the ZR1 was faster.

It happens. I understand your point of view as an owner, but I don't get upset to see any CTS-V lose against other cars. Its obvious from this video that it was a REAL GTR and a REAL ZR1. As long as they both are the cars being claimed, I see no issue for argument. I see even less of an argument considering both were tuned by the same guy. Its not like it was a GTR vs a Z06 or a 370z vs a ZR1. They were what they were, and it ended how it ended. It happens. I don't even see the need to over-analyze the video because of the ending. If this was a 600rwhp ZR1 vs a 700rwhp GTR, then I can see you being confused about it.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:22 PM
On The Tree

It happens. I understand your point of view as an owner, but I don't get upset to see any CTS-V lose against other cars. Its obvious from this video that it was a REAL GTR and a REAL ZR1. As long as they both are the cars being claimed, I see no issue for argument. I see even less of an argument considering both were tuned by the same guy. Its not like it was a GTR vs a Z06 or a 370z vs a ZR1. They were what they were, and it ended how it ended. It happens. I don't even see the need to over-analyze the video because of the ending. If this was a 600rwhp ZR1 vs a 700rwhp GTR, then I can see you being confused about it.
Well there is more to everything. Just like another thread on here where an 800whp Evo beat a ZR1 people were curious as to why the Evo beat it. The explanation it was faster didn't fly, but hell we are in LS1tech.

See for yourself:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...00whp-evo.html
Old 11-12-2012, 04:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

sick not easy at all to beat a gtr with similar power. well done on the vettes end. what were the runs too? looks like the vette came around at 140mph or 250kph.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Launching!

Well there is more to everything. Just like another thread on here where an 800whp Evo beat a ZR1 people were curious as to why the Evo beat it. The explanation it was faster didn't fly, but hell we are in LS1tech.
Just be glad that ZR1 didn't have a progressive on it. You would of really been crying then.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Just be glad that ZR1 didn't have a progressive on it. You would of really been crying then.
It's not my car so I'm not crying. It's too bad the GT-R didn't have an Alpha 10 or you would be crying. Goes both ways buddy.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Teching In

I don't even see the need to over-analyze the video because of the ending. If this was a 600rwhp ZR1 vs a 700rwhp GTR, then I can see you being confused about it.
This is what make me laugh. People complain because GTR owners are bitching about a loss - when we are not. We KNOW the ZR1 won.

But then they don't read the thread and say the above...

The frickin thread states the GTR has 890 AWHP and the ZR1 870 RWHP.

That is why we are speaking up.

Sheesh.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by vtknight
This is what make me laugh. People complain because GTR owners are bitching about a loss - when we are not. We KNOW the ZR1 won.

Sheesh.

Don't you dare talk to my ******* wife like that.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Don't you dare talk to my ******* wife like that.

Lol. Must be all that sand.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Staging Lane

Answer my PM you vaginal sand warrior.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Just curious... if you compare the fastest 60ft,1/8mile,1/4, 1/2 mile, full mile gtr times/traps compared to the fastest streetable lsx car's... which seem to the best platform? there's is no "aplha gtr" that can come out top in any of those categories.. zr1 takes a driver mod to be fast.. gtr's need money mod to be just as fast..
Old 11-12-2012, 06:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I think the GTR guys would feel better if someone said the ZR1 was making a 1000hp cause I think that's what they believe in their minds. OMG no Godzilla was slain by a car designed to go fast. ******* shoot me dead already. If that vette lost or any other vette I would not give two *****. Hell if it was me I wouldn't care. There will always be someone faster kids so take your Lee dungarees off and put your big boy pants on.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Launching!

It's not my car so I'm not crying. It's too bad the GT-R didn't have an Alpha 10 or you would be crying. Goes both ways buddy.
Im talking a $200 controller that compliments the nitrous on the car, not a whole damn engine package.

nice try tho.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
I think the GTR guys would feel better if someone said the ZR1 was making a 1000hp cause I think that's what they believe in their minds. OMG no Godzilla was slain by a car designed to go fast. ******* shoot me dead already. If that vette lost or any other vette I would not give two *****. Hell if it was me I wouldn't care. There will always be someone faster kids so take your Lee dungarees off and put your big boy pants on.
x523!
Old 11-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by vtknight

Sheesh.

OK so "850awhp GTR gets annihilated by 870rwhp ZR1".

Is that better?
Old 11-12-2012, 07:06 PM
Staging Lane

GTR:

Old 11-12-2012, 07:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Im talking a $200 controller that compliments the nitrous on the car, not a whole damn engine package.

nice try tho.
The car probably maybe (like that huh) already has it and just isn't set up or is set on kill.

Last edited by Detoxx03; 11-12-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Quick Reply: New races 870rwhp C6 ZR1 vs 890awhp GTR R35