Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

RED DEVIL 871whp C6ZR1 vs GODZILLA 890whp GTR R35 (New vids from ZR1)

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 02:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by vtknight
Last week - you ******* low brow, peanut brained dumb ****.

***** eh?

Here's another news flash - in person - I think this what you would say to me;

Nothing.

So why don't you keyboard warrior.

Actually dude, i'm pretty well known here,...on the forums, and in person. You hit the nail on the head about me...In person,..I am much less of a talker,..much more of a doe'r. People don't scare me. Not on the net, not in person. Doesn't matter your size, doesn't matter about your bench, none of that **** matters. So, if your trying to intimidate me, us, with your car, and now yourself,...your barking up the wrong tree ***** lips.

I am at plenty of track rentals,...I am at plenty of shows here in SOUTH FLORIDA....anytime you'd honor me with your presence(and your badassness)....c'mon down to good ole hillbilly florida.

Lemme know if you need local forum names, address, locations, times, places...events, whatever.

name is Jamie,...if you'd like to start there.

I don't need your name,...i'm bad with those. If you told me,..for some reason, I'd always pronounce it "pu-ss-y".

Must be my hillbillyness.

Nice to meet you, *****. Wipe the nissan sperm off your mouth next time you have a conversation with me.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 11-13-2012, 02:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Maybe the GTR was lacking the driver mod
Old 11-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Staging Lane

Wow. What is with this forums fixation with gay imagery?

You can't type a word without calling someone a *** you igonorant ****.

Considering I run 9.90's on 20" street tires - full weight - at 147.7 MPH on my pump gas settings - I think it will be a good race.
I can always switch to Q16 and run 9.2's at 158 MPH if that will make you less likely to need to swab your vagina.

Why don't you take your hillbilly sensibilities and likely slower than my car - and stuff your head up you ***.
Would be a good race.

My STOCK blower, BOLT-ON vette vs. your Built Engine/Built trans/Turbo-upgrade GTR. I think i'd still get you by about a tenth tho. Oh, and if you run Q16 can I spray the 100-shot?

then we can have some more sandy vaginas in here. lol

Last edited by BLWNV10; 11-13-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Staging Lane

Seriously tho guys, it's all in good fun but you must know the ZR1 is king and the GT-R should bow down in it's presence.

Last edited by BLWNV10; 11-13-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Actually dude, i'm pretty well known here,...on the forums, and in person. You hit the nail on the head about me...In person,..I am much less of a talker,..much more of a doe'r. People don't scare me. Not on the net, not in person. Doesn't matter your size, doesn't matter about your bench, none of that **** matters. So, if your trying to intimidate me, us, with your car, and now yourself,...your barking up the wrong tree ***** lips.

I am at plenty of track rentals,...I am at plenty of shows here in SOUTH FLORIDA....anytime you'd honor me with your presence(and your badassness)....c'mon down to good ole hillbilly florida.

Lemme know if you need local forum names, address, locations, times, places...events, whatever.

I don't need your name,...i'm bad with those. If you told me,..for some reason, I'd always pronounce it "pu-ss-y".

Nice to meet you, *****. Wipe the nissan sperm off your mouth next time you have a conversation with me.
Ouch!
Old 11-13-2012, 02:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Gtr fan bois are the ghey! Deal with it, it lost to a better car. It happens. Especially to Nissan lol
Old 11-13-2012, 02:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Winning! Tiger blood!!!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 03:07 PM
Teching In

Ok,..so you own one car,...it's your pride and joy,...you couldn't drive, build, buy anything else and go FAST,...so you had to buy what you knew would work,..a simple, store bought GTR. Cool, congrats. I realize not everyone is born with certain skill sets, or an imagination. Didn't they make a TV show about people like you years ago,..wasn't the kids name Corky? Nah, can't be, that kids way to smart. Even he, could spell.

My comment about the Q16,...to me,..is funny. Since you lack again, imagination, lets do that, keep it simple....i'll type sloooow.

..... lets throw another fuel out there,...how about E85? Ever hear of it? I don't run, believe in meth, unless I am giving it to your little sister. People that use meth, are looking for bandaids....we don't use em.

We actually have a trailer, we actually have multiple cars, some plastic, some steel,..some small block, some big blocks, some turbo, some nitrous, some solid roller,..some 6 speeds(3 pedals)...some autos.... some worth gold, some not worth ****. We like to take our **** on trailers, cause we can. We have an AC trailer,...grill, tv, cable, xbox,..etc...so yeah,...we are big fans of trailers, to two our cars with when we go to events,....cause we can...and we have a choice. Not to mention,..chicks dig the ac. How do those bleachers feel at your local track?

Obviously, your getting off topic here,....and to come on here, to OUR site,...and act like you own the place cause you drive to the track,..you ain't impressing nobody here except for your douch crew. I could care less your fuel, I could care less what you do, what you stick in your ***, what your boyfriend does,...nobody gives a ****. If you want any kind of respect,...sell your car, go buy a 6 speed MANUAL ANYTHING,....and replicate your times.

Thats right, your bought a GTR,..automatically, we all know you can't drive.

Lets stay on topic corky.
Oh...I will stay on topic.

Come on YOUR forum eh? Been here since 2005?

I'm sure you've been part of your dungeons and dragons club even longer - probably a consistent video game player too. Those are your things too - no doubt. Just like cars - you own the monopoly on that too - no, just the board game.

My crew? I don't need a crew. You talk like a typical no action jabber.
I will discuss that further when I answer your next post - so more on that later.

You talk like the fastest drag cars in the world are 6 speeds - with the drivers rowing through the gears on their way to 3 and 4 second passes.
I must have missed that while you were building your car, designing your own parts no doubt and just doing your best to make your mullet just so.

I have heard of E85 (and E100 actually). Cars have dyno'd higher on E85 than on C16 in some instances - so what was your point there tough guy?

There are no major tuning shops for the R35 GTR that use meth you ignorant *****.

And the only thing you'd give my sister is a good laugh.

"Chicks" dig AC? Perhaps the women you are dealing with are easily impressed? Was that before or after you gave them their crack fix?

To stay on point - as you rightly stated (after coming on and trying to impose your tiny will - please do reread your posts that sparked my reaction) - Hill Billy - to be clear - you have a bunch of purpose built drag cars and you want to race me?
Old 11-13-2012, 03:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sail Hatan
Bahaha!!!

Let's keep this going.....

Old 11-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Teching In

"Don't scare me"? You are one calling people *****, ****** and how gay everyone is (except you of course right?...wink - don't worry I won't tell anyone).

Doer?. LOL. The only thing you do is talk ****.
I know your kind very well..."come down to see me in South Florida - I'll show you - I don't back down from NO ONE"...LOL.

You are a tiny tiny little child with ***** the size of grains of sand.

You are a keyboard warrior. Talk. Nothing more.

The closest thing you will do is "racefight" me. Lol.

And I'm sure the world will be impressed if you beat a street car with your drag cars. LOL.

Pathetic.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BLWNV10
Would be a good race.

My STOCK blower, BOLT-ON vette vs. your Built Engine/Built trans/Turbo-upgrade GTR. I think i'd still get you by about a tenth tho. Oh, and if you run Q16 can I spray the 100-shot?

then we can have some more sandy vaginas in here. lol
Your already 638 HP bone stock, 700 LB lighetr car - stock blower , FULL bolt ons, 6.2L V8 vs. my built 3.8L V6 motor, trans and turbo upgrade?

You can absolutly use your 100 shot.

I'm assuming you will want to make it best 5 out of 8 races as you will have a much more challenging time than I making a consistent run.

Since my car drives itself.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lol thank god that GTR let off in the first run. I felt bad for how hard the ZR1 was coming around it.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BLWNV10
Ouch!

Originally Posted by clonedws6
Winning! Tiger blood!!!!!

Oh...I will stay on topic.

Come on YOUR forum eh? Been here since 2005?

I'm sure you've been part of your dungeons and dragons club even longer - probably a consistent video game player too. Those are your things too - no doubt. Just like cars - you own the monopoly on that too - no, just the board game.

My crew? I don't need a crew. You talk like a typical no action jabber.
I will discuss that further when I answer your next post - so more on that later.

You talk like the fastest drag cars in the world are 6 speeds - with the drivers rowing through the gears on their way to 3 and 4 second passes.
I must have missed that while you were building your car, designing your own parts no doubt and just doing your best to make your mullet just so.

I have heard of E85 (and E100 actually). Cars have dyno'd higher on E85 than on C16 in some instances - so what was your point there tough guy?

There are no major tuning shops for the R35 GTR that use meth you ignorant *****.

And the only thing you'd give my sister is a good laugh.

"Chicks" dig AC? Perhaps the women you are dealing with are easily impressed? Was that before or after you gave them their crack fix?

To stay on point - as you rightly stated (after coming on and trying to impose your tiny will - please do reread your posts that sparked my reaction) - Hill Billy - to be clear - you have a bunch of purpose built drag cars and you want to race me?

I ******* LOOOOOOVE VIDEO GAMES.....lol....wanna battle me now on xbox too bitch? WTF does a video game have to do with anything>? Ohhhhh yea,...your gay little info cluster,..thats why you brought it up I guess?... lol. tool.

1) Don't remember saying anything about your crew, unless i was reffereing to the homosexuals that drive GTR's(typically).
2)I jumped in your **** cause all you do on here(join date sept 2012) IS bench race and throw up your hypothetical coulda woulda shoulda happened races...
3)There are faster 6 speed cars out there then your unicorn dick riding auto,...nobody said 6 speeds were the only race cars....what I was trying to say it that you can't drive,...you can't build, so you buy a GTR and have someone else build it for you.
4)You mentioned Q16,....then asked if I ran 93 octane and meth.....so,..E85, you stupid ****, was my answer.
5)I don't care anything about who does what/sprays what into a gtr, or any car for that matter, so why would I care what your using?
6)Yes, i'd give your sister a good laugh,..when I was grabbing her juicy *** from behind,...and leaving a nice hand smack print on her cold sweaty well abused booty.....she'd be looking back with that grin of hers....you know, the one she gives when she's getting something she wants.
7)Chicks dig ac? Yeah mother ******, **** gets HOT in SOFLA....so, when anyone has the oppertunity to sit inside a badass rv at a race track, as opposed to sitting in the elements,...lol,.yeah, dumb ***,..chicks, more importantly myself, digggggs it.
8)You stated your car, with 20's and a stereo booming was faster....I disagree'd...

"Don't scare me"? You are one calling people *****, ****** and how gay everyone is (except you of course right?...wink - don't worry I won't tell anyone).

Doer?. LOL. The only thing you do is talk ****.
I know your kind very well..."come down to see me in South Florida - I'll show you - I don't back down from NO ONE"...LOL.

You are a tiny tiny little child with ***** the size of grains of sand.

You are a keyboard warrior. Talk. Nothing more.

The closest thing you will do is "racefight" me. Lol.

And I'm sure the world will be impressed if you beat a street car with your drag cars. LOL.

Pathetic.
lol.

Dude, all I have done, is put a label, on you. I hit the nail on the head,..your a buttt hurt gtr owner,...that THINKS he is cool, cause he bought a AWD car cause all his other choices failed be it driver or be it lack of imagination. You said I was the kind of person that would back away from you and not say anything,...all I said was prove it, bitch. If you can't read, or can't understand what I actually wrote,....maybe read it several times, so you can understand the severity of my words,.....and how accurate they are.

Nobody is calling you out,...I am simply saying your a nut swinging gay gtr fan boy,...and on your stroll looking for more fans/lovers, you simply walked into the wrong HETEROSEXUAL bar,..where everyone knows eachother,.....and you walked in there, talking ****,...ripping off your tiedie'd shirt,..saying "look at me, i'm richard ******* simmons, I have a voice, and I wanna be heard"

As far as "your street car" vs my "drag cars"......your the CHUMP that called them out,..so maybe proof read your bullshit before you respond to me troll.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Bahaha!!!

Let's keep this going.....

exactly.....sadly.

Old 11-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Teching In

I ******* LOOOOOOVE VIDEO GAMES.....lol....wanna battle me now on xbox too bitch? WTF does a video game have to do with anything>? Ohhhhh yea,...your gay little info cluster,..thats why you brought it up I guess?... lol. tool.

1) Don't remember saying anything about your crew, unless i was reffereing to the homosexuals that drive GTR's(typically).
2)I jumped in your **** cause all you do on here(join date sept 2012) IS bench race and throw up your hypothetical coulda woulda shoulda happened races...
3)There are faster 6 speed cars out there then your unicorn dick riding auto,...nobody said 6 speeds were the only race cars....what I was trying to say it that you can't drive,...you can't build, so you buy a GTR and have someone else build it for you.
4)You mentioned Q16,....then asked if I ran 93 octane and meth.....so,..E85, you stupid ****, was my answer.
5)I don't care anything about who does what/sprays what into a gtr, or any car for that matter, so why would I care what your using?
6)Yes, i'd give your sister a good laugh,..when I was grabbing her juicy *** from behind,...and leaving a nice hand smack print on her cold sweaty well abused booty.....she'd be looking back with that grin of hers....you know, the one she gives when she's getting something she wants.
7)Chicks dig ac? Yeah mother ******, **** gets HOT in SOFLA....so, when anyone has the oppertunity to sit inside a badass rv at a race track, as opposed to sitting in the elements,...lol,.yeah, dumb ***,..chicks, more importantly myself, digggggs it.
8)You stated your car, with 20's and a stereo booming was faster....I disagree'd...

lol.

Dude, all I have done, is put a label, on you. I hit the nail on the head,..your a buttt hurt gtr owner,...that THINKS he is cool, cause he bought a AWD car cause all his other choices failed be it driver or be it lack of imagination. You said I was the kind of person that would back away from you and not say anything,...all I said was prove it, bitch. If you can't read, or can't understand what I actually wrote,....maybe read it several times, so you can understand the severity of my words,.....and how accurate they are.

Nobody is calling you out,...I am simply saying your a nut swinging gay gtr fan boy,...and on your stroll looking for more fans/lovers, you simply walked into the wrong HETEROSEXUAL bar,..where everyone knows eachother,.....and you walked in there, talking ****,...ripping off your tiedie'd shirt,..saying "look at me, i'm richard ******* simmons, I have a voice, and I wanna be heard"

As far as "your street car" vs my "drag cars"......your the CHUMP that called them out,..so maybe proof read your bullshit before you respond to me troll.
Wow. Please read my post about you NEEDING to come out.
All this homosexual talk, sperm on lips etc. - on each and every post you write is pretty obvious you are a closet homosexual yourself.

People say it makes them feel alot better once they come clean. Just sayin'. you don't have to tell your LS1 "crew".

To answer your responses;

1) Don't remember saying anything about your crew, unless i was reffereing to the homosexuals that drive GTR's(typically). Please see my responses to this particular jewel above and below.
2)I jumped in your **** cause all you do on here(join date sept 2012) IS bench race and throw up your hypothetical coulda woulda shoulda happened races...No, you jumped on my **** because you thought you could and are used to talking smack - but I detected your fear.
3)There are faster 6 speed cars out there then your unicorn dick riding auto,...nobody said 6 speeds were the only race cars....what I was trying to say it that you can't drive,...you can't build, so you buy a GTR and have someone else build it for you. So are you saying that anyone not using a 6 speed is a *** - or anyone that didn't physically build their own cars? That's alot of people and they include your GM and other Murican car owners...
4)You mentioned Q16,....then asked if I ran 93 octane and meth.....so,..E85, you stupid ****, was my answer. Right - because you laughed that I "needed Q16 to trap 158 MPH" micro brain. I asked what you used and you stated E85 - which is as effective as C16 race fuel. I thought you built cars and know things you arrogant ****?
5)I don't care anything about who does what/sprays what into a gtr, or any car for that matter, so why would I care what your using? Because you said Meth is for **** (suprise suprise).
6)Yes, i'd give your sister a good laugh,..when I was grabbing her juicy *** from behind,...and leaving a nice hand smack print on her cold sweaty well abused booty.....she'd be looking back with that grin of hers....you know, the one she gives when she's getting something she wants. Why would you be interested in my sister when you are secretly into men? My brother...now there's someone you'd enjoy!
7)Chicks dig ac? Yeah mother ******, **** gets HOT in SOFLA....so, when anyone has the oppertunity to sit inside a badass rv at a race track, as opposed to sitting in the elements,...lol,.yeah, dumb ***,..chicks, more importantly myself, digggggs it. You must enjoy COLOR TV too. There are so many new innovations out there you red neck ****. Sorry - I shouldn't judge white trash.
8)You stated your car, with 20's and a stereo booming was faster....I disagree'd...I don't mind at all that you want to race my street car with your drag cars - you would still lose far more than you should with your purpose built cars because many wouldn't even make it down the track. Hopefully one or two of them can beat my 3.8L V6.

Oh I know you aren't calling me out - believe me.

Again - Like I said...just let people know. NO ONE talks that much about gay people - when no one else was talking about gay people in their posts - unless they themselves are gay and secretly hate themselves.
This will likely make you upset - but it's really your only way out (pun intended).

Look on the bright side - There are lots of states to get married in now. And I'm sure there are lots of places to race your awesome cars...with you and your boyfriends friends.

Cheers.

Last edited by vtknight; 11-13-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Wow. Please read my post about you NEEDING to come out.
All this homosexual talk, sperm on lips - on each and every post you write is pretty obvious you are a closet homosexual yourself.

People say it makes them feel alot better once they come clean. Just sayin'.

To answer your responses;

1) Don't remember saying anything about your crew, unless i was reffereing to the homosexuals that drive GTR's(typically). Please see my responses to this particular jewel above and below.
2)I jumped in your **** cause all you do on here(join date sept 2012) IS bench race and throw up your hypothetical coulda woulda shoulda happened races...No, you jumped on my **** because you think you are used to talking smack - but I detected fear.
3)There are faster 6 speed cars out there then your unicorn dick riding auto,...nobody said 6 speeds were the only race cars....what I was trying to say it that you can't drive,...you can't build, so you buy a GTR and have someone else build it for you. So are you saying that anyone not using a 6 speed is a *** - or anyone that didn't physically build their own cars? That's alot of people and they include your GM and other Murican car owners...
4)You mentioned Q16,....then asked if I ran 93 octane and meth.....so,..E85, you stupid ****, was my answer.Right - because you laughed that I "needed Q16 to trap 158 MPH" micro brain. I asked what you used and you stated E85 - which is as effective as C16 race fuel. I thought you built cars and know things?
5)I don't care anything about who does what/sprays what into a gtr, or any car for that matter, so why would I care what your using?Because you said Meth is for **** (suprise suprise).
6)Yes, i'd give your sister a good laugh,..when I was grabbing her juicy *** from behind,...and leaving a nice hand smack print on her cold sweaty well abused booty.....she'd be looking back with that grin of hers....you know, the one she gives when she's getting something she wants.Why would you be interested in my sister when you are secretly into men? My brother...now there's someone you'd enjoy!
7)Chicks dig ac? Yeah mother ******, **** gets HOT in SOFLA....so, when anyone has the oppertunity to sit inside a badass rv at a race track, as opposed to sitting in the elements,...lol,.yeah, dumb ***,..chicks, more importantly myself, digggggs it.You must enjoy COLOR TV too. There are so many new innovations out there you red neck ****. Sorry - I shouldn't judge white trash.
8)You stated your car, with 20's and a stereo booming was faster....I disagree'd...I don't mind at all that you want to race my street car with your drag cars - you would still lose far more than you should with your purpose built cars because many wouldn't even make it down the track. Hopefully one or two of them can beat my 3.8L V6.

Oh I know you aren't calling me out - believe me.
You would never do that.

Again - Like I said...just let people know. NO ONE talks that much about gay people - when no one else was talking about gay people - unless they are gay. This will likely make you upset - but it's really your only way out (pun intended).

There are lots of states to get married in now.

Cheers.

First off gay ****,..I stopped reading after line 1....cause that ****,,...was just unreadable. Try spaces, if you want people to stay on topic peewee.

So lets get to whats important. No, I wouldn't call you out....you live in a different state,..and thats not how I work/roll. Why would I call YOU out,..seriously, different states, *******.

And since your so proud of your other post,...maybe you should read my reply. Now, kindly, if you'd stop trying to recruit me over to your side(hommmmmo side).....I don't like GTR's, and I am pretty sure I wouldn't like dicks in my mouth. Since both of those things go hand and hand....I'm out.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Nice of you to edit with red,..thats a good bitch.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Teching In

Nice of you to edit with red,..thats a good bitch.
Thanks - bitch.

Funny, and I mean REALLY funny - that you can't post without talking about how dicks in your mouth would taste.

And...here's the clincher...that you're only PRETTY sure you wouldn't like it...ROFL.

You are OUTed.

Cheers
Old 11-13-2012, 05:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cheers
Sorry vtknight, I'd have to say your losing this episode of "yo momma"

Quick Reply: RED DEVIL 871whp C6ZR1 vs GODZILLA 890whp GTR R35 (New vids from ZR1)