Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Spotted automach's new project

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
You retard you brought up the mach 1 in your previous statement towards me.

What in the actual ****. If hio's car isn't a bolt on car. I don't know what the **** it is then. Its a bolt on LS6 in a full interior f-body. I know you have some sort of learning disability but why is that so hard to understand?

Race weight aside it HAS all its original creature comforts, interior, a/c, p/s, power windows, mirrors and all that ****. There for its a bolt on ls6 swapped f-body with full interior and all creature comforts. THATS what it is. Your shitty response or argument was to post built up mach 1 that traps 2 mph more then hios bolt on ls6 car (which is what i said before.)
Holy **** so if I swap in a 5.0 with full boltons make it a 3000lb car and run low 10s does that mean I have the bolton mach record? You and him are cut from the same dumbass mold.

The car is heavier and went WAY faster plain and simple 10.3>11.0 by alot and that was his first time at the track on the new setup may go 9s next time out
Old 11-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Holy **** so if I swap in a 5.0 with full boltons make it a 3000lb car and run low 10s does that mean I have the bolton mach record? You and him are cut from the same dumbass mold.

The car is heavier and went WAY faster plain and simple 10.3>11.0 by alot and that was his first time at the track on the new setup may go 9s next time out
Lmfao no then it would be a mach 1 with a 5.0 swap with bolt ons, you retard.

Dude it ET'd more on slicks and a rear. It only takes common sense to know this, but again i don't expect that much from you. The car is also built, stroked, bored, with head work, cams, an intake, bolt ons, and weight reduction.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 426 Likes on 337 Posts

I don't think he will ever understand or post any real #'s on his pos Adam. But I'm sure he will continue to post cars that he don't know all the mods on or what gas it is on. He will probably also continue to post race cars.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Banned

Lmfao no then it would be a mach 1 with a 5.0 swap with bolt ons, you retard.

Dude it ET'd more on slicks and a rear. It only takes common sense to know this, but again i don't expect that much from you. The car is also built, stroked, bored, with head work, cams, an intake, bolt ons, and weight reduction.
Ok and he has a motor swaped bolton car, faceplated trans, weight reduction camaro that runs almost a sec slower. So I fail to see your point.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I don't think he will ever understand or post any real #'s on his pos Adam. But I'm sure he will continue to post cars that he don't know all the mods on or what gas it is on. He will probably also continue to post race cars.
Coming from the same person that post bs all the time just like the bolton 9sec 5.0 that you said is built lol
Old 11-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Banned

Ok and he has a motor swaped bolton car, faceplated trans, weight reduction camaro that runs almost a sec slower. So I fail to see your point.

Lol okay, and i never said it wasn't what it is. But his car has bolt ons, not a completely stroked, built motor. Reason why his ET isn't up to par is cause of his rear, suspension setup and his tires. BUT its only 2 mph quicker, we all know trap speeds are what gauges how fast a car is, and look at the difference.

But you got to realize the car you shared has ALOT more work. Which is why its a shitty example.

We all know it would take some tranny work aswell to get that car to do anything respectable, you just don't know whats done to it, there for didn't share it.

What sorta gear does he have?

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Exactly how else can he get his point across? To find a hard running mach1 on motor is like finding a honda you would consider owning lol.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:50 PM
On The Tree

Motor swapped=Not a bolt on car

It's already been established on here.
Old 11-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Heater
Motor swapped=Not a bolt on car

It's already been established on here.
Its a swaped bolt on setup.... No one said it wasn't. Regardless of what anyone says its still a stock longblock with the same cubes as the LS1 that came with it. The mach1 has 40+ more cubes than it did from factory and almost every single supporting mod that you can throw it at. Apples to oranges.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:05 PM
On The Tree

Its a swaped bolt on setup.... No one said it wasn't. Regardless of what anyone says its still a stock longblock with the same cubes as the LS1 that came with it. The mach1 has 40+ more cubes than it did from factory and almost every single supporting mod that you can throw it at. Apples to oranges.
LoL, imagine the havoc you and Hio can create when he puts the LS7 in his car, it will still be a motor swapped bolt on car just like now.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Heater
LoL, imagine the havoc you and Hio can create when he puts the LS7 in his car, it will still be a motor swapped bolt on car just like now.
LOL!

Its all good, it is what it is. Notch is getting it done with a stock engine, which is why i give him and hio so much props. When i first got my car coming from hondas i was always looking for way to drop weight without sacrificing its practicality, and hio has done it.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Banned

Lol okay, and i never said it wasn't what it is. But his car has bolt ons, not a completely stroked, built motor. Reason why his ET isn't up to par is cause of his rear, suspension setup and his tires. BUT its only 2 mph quicker, we all know trap speeds are what gauges how fast a car is, and look at the difference.

But you got to realize the car you shared has ALOT more work. Which is why its a shitty example.

We all know it would take some tranny work aswell to get that car to do anything respectable, you just don't know whats done to it, there for didn't share it.

What sorta gear does he have?

Exactly how else can he get his point across? To find a hard running mach1 on motor is like finding a honda you would consider owning lol.
EXCUSES no trap is not the only gauge of speed nice honda mentality. There are plenty of good running n/a 4vs.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:30 PM
Banned

Yea just diffrent compression, heads, cam, intake mani etc.. Yup just a bolt on camaro
Old 11-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Banned

Yea just diffrent compression, heads, cam, intake mani etc.. Yup just a bolt on camaro

OEM heads, OEM cam, intake came on the 01-02 LS1s and .5 more compression. No one said its a bolt on CAMARO. I said its a bolt on SETUP. Two different things. Notch went 6+ mph faster than you on stock manifolds and no tune, and only a 3.73 gear thats faster than 90% of full bolt on machs with a more practical gear.

EXCUSES no trap is not the only gauge of speed nice honda mentality. There are plenty of good running n/a 4vs.
Your right its not everything but the trap is a good portion of it.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Banned

OEM heads, OEM cam, intake came on the 01-02 LS1s and .5 more compression. No one said its a bolt on CAMARO. I said its a bolt on SETUP. Two different things. Notch went 6+ mph faster than you on stock manifolds and no tune, and only a 3.73 gear thats faster than 90% of full bolt on machs with a more practical gear.

Your right its not everything but the trap is a good portion of it.
Oem on a diffrent car. No he did not he only traped 4mph higher with more boltons and a lighter raceweight Faster then full weight machs yes machs with similar weight no.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:59 PM
Banned

Oem on a diffrent car. No he did not he only traped 4mph higher with more boltons and a lighter raceweight Faster then full weight machs yes machs with similar weight no.
lol you do realize his car is not full bolt on or tuned and not really light conisdered light right?
Old 11-25-2012, 06:07 PM
Banned

lol you do realize his car is not full bolt on or tuned and not really light conisdered light right?
Yes..
Old 11-25-2012, 06:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28

Proof of this N/A 4V which was supposed to eat H/C LS1 or just admit that you have a Unicorn.
^^^^Hey ding dong.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:18 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lmao its still 3350 with hiho's little *** driving it...... They will be super but hurt when i do kooks, fast 90, and get my fab 9 together. im almost tempted to not do any more weight reduction so i dont have to hear the mustang **** cry........oh and a tune will help. The car is a little off now with it being on stock tune
Old 11-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
lmao its still 3350 with hiho's little *** driving it...... They will be super but hurt when i do kooks, fast 90, and get my fab 9 together. im almost tempted to not do any more weight reduction so i dont have to hear the mustang **** cry........oh and a tune will help. The car is a little off now with it being on stock tune
Can't wait brah, your cars the reason im doing what im doing to my car now lol.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch

Guess "drinking the kool-aid" applies here, times sure have changed

Quick Reply: Spotted automach's new project