Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Why the 500 would drag lemons down the road.

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2013 | 03:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
But just like alllllllllll of the other people you have called out. You will never run any of them.
Not my fault if they don't show up.
Old 04-03-2013 | 03:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by automach1
Not my fault if they don't show up.
Yes because THAT must be the problem.
Old 04-03-2013 | 03:43 PM
Launching!

But just like alllllllllll of the other people you have called out. You will never run any of them.

I will, and lemons will run him, longs we meet in Tuscaloosa like planned.
Old 04-03-2013 | 03:50 PM
Banned

Yes because THAT must be the problem.
Well until proven otherwise it is.
Old 04-03-2013 | 03:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ls1freak33
I will, and lemons will run him, longs we meet in Tuscaloosa like planned.
I am a man of my word If I can get a day off sometime at the end of next month I will meet up with you guys and run for fun. I will also let yall know plenty in advance and would never stand yall up on that far of drive. Stopsign is just grasping for straws.

Last edited by automach1; 04-03-2013 at 04:26 PM.
Old 04-03-2013 | 04:45 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Camper
Whenever nick finishes my car!! Actually the 20th is probably right around when it will be done.

Were hoping i dobt run out of injector with my ID1000s. Similar to your issue...

What a great problem to have huh?
Yeah tell me about it lol. Well if you can make it out for the 20th at Byron let me know. My buddy has a GTO but won't be running it so instead he's towing up a trailer in case someone breaks. Kinda nice to have a backup in case someone from the group breaks and they would have to foot the bill for a tow.
Old 04-03-2013 | 05:14 PM
12 Second Club

I need to make it to Byron this year... everyone stopped driving all the way over here. Would be nice to catch up with some of them.
Old 04-03-2013 | 05:42 PM
Launching!

I am a man of my word If I can get a day off sometime at the end of next month I will meet up with you guys and run for fun. I will also let yall know plenty in advance and would never stand yall up on that far of drive. Stopsign is just grasping for straws.

ok man, maybe we can make it a all day thing and some others will come out to have fun and find something else to do as well besides running, only be a hr of that lol.....
Old 04-03-2013 | 06:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ls1freak33
ok man, maybe we can make it a all day thing and some others will come out to have fun and find something else to do as well besides running, only be a hr of that lol.....
Cool deal
Old 04-03-2013 | 08:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ya I'd plan alternatives... just in case lemons .
Old 04-03-2013 | 08:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Ya I'd plan alternatives... just in case lemons .
Old 04-03-2013 | 08:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol. Just sayin'... You don't sound convincing...but hey it's your thread, which doesn't help.
Old 04-03-2013 | 08:31 PM
Banned

Lol. Just sayin'... You don't sound convincing...but hey it's your thread, which doesn't help.
Ok well good thing is I don't have to convince you
Old 04-03-2013 | 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Starting a public thread, talking ****, and likely backing out...I'd say you don't have to convince anyone of anything and stuff...
Old 04-03-2013 | 09:30 PM
Banned

Starting a public thread, talking ****, and likely backing out...I'd say you don't have to convince anyone of anything and stuff...
I have yet to back out of anything that I have agreed too. I started this thread In a response to another. Yea I **** talk a little but who hasn't? Without it cars would be boring. Anything else?
Old 04-03-2013 | 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Anything else?
Run it from a dig
Old 04-03-2013 | 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Yea because that made a lot of sense. I offered Evan a race along time ago to meet up and run his stock car at the time against the stock 500. We are also going to try and meet up and run after he called me out in the t/a in this thread.

Going back to Mike he is all mouth so far. I offered him his race but the camaro was gone. He said he would drive here to run me but yet nothing has happened. I even let him know weeks in advance that I would be in FL and he wanted no part in it.

Go argue with a dumbass like hiho before I have to drop more truth bombs.

LOL. Show up at a shopping mall in Florida. 5 times I told you to bring to Orlando speedworld or run at the track the same weekend as me and post vids and times-whine I don't have drag car,too far too race blah blah. Run my mouth? 4 of my cars would destroy you as I showed with timeslips etc. Low 12s out of that GT500 is a ******* joke on tires. My Camaro went faster with bolt ons on stock wheels.... should I post the slips and vids again?? This after you running your mouth for two years saying how superior 4 valve 4.6s were n/a to n/a LS F bodies. That blown land barge is a turd and its pretty obvious why you have no desire to run me. Pretty obvious who the mouth is. Where were you 2 weekends ago? Oh yea NO SHOW AGAIN. My 4 banger MR2 has run faster than you on small *** 15 inch street radials on stock wheels. Hmmmm......

Lucky for you I like Evan or I was going to show up unannounced. Would have been funny seeing you back pedal like the locals who know you say you do.

Run your car this weekend at a track. I will run one of mine. I will run them on pump gas on stock wheels. Post your vids and timeslips. I say I beat you by at least a full second and 10 MPH.
Old 04-03-2013 | 10:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
LOL. Show up at a shopping mall in Florida. 5 times I told you to bring to Orlando speedworld or run at the track the same weekend as me and post vids and times-whine I don't have drag car,too far too race blah blah. Run my mouth? 4 of my cars would destroy you as I showed with timeslips etc. Low 12s out of that GT500 is a ******* joke on tires. My Camaro went faster with bolt ons on stock wheels.... should I post the slips and vids again?? This after you running your mouth for two years saying how superior 4 valve 4.6s were n/a to n/a LS F bodies. That blown land barge is a turd and its pretty obvious why you have no desire to run me. Pretty obvious who the mouth is. Where were you 2 weekends ago? Oh yea NO SHOW AGAIN. My 4 banger MR2 has run faster than you on small *** 15 inch street radials on stock wheels. Hmmmm......

Lucky for you I like Evan or I was going to show up unannounced. Would have been funny seeing you back pedal like the locals who know you say you do.

Run your car this weekend at a track. I will run one of mine. I will run them on pump gas on stock wheels. Post your vids and timeslips. I say I beat you by at least a full second and 10 MPH.
For a old man you sure the hell don't know how a callout works. Don't call me out. Tell me you will drive to my **** HOLE of a state and never show up and continue to expect me to drive 6+ hours to run. Not to mention I was in FL a month ago and you did not want anything to do with racing.

As far as the track goes yea it went 12.0 @ 119 so come drag it from a roll like you said you would but I want hold my breathe.

The n/a combo is running and if you ever happen to make it out this way when the new combo is done I am sure he would be glad to run you on motor in the Camaro.

Backpedal lol Please you are welcome to show up in Tuscaloosa and get in on the action but we know you won't show up. Prove me wrong.

Ps: I have dug up some info on you and it seems that people that actually know you don't think much of you. Just saying.
Old 04-03-2013 | 10:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Run it from a dig
Already did 12.0 @ 119 that's all its got
Old 04-03-2013 | 11:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

It's in the fine print.

I'm going to go ahead and state right now that this "meet" will never happen. And I know it wont be because Lemons backs out.

Quick Reply: Why the 500 would drag lemons down the road.