Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Why the 500 would drag lemons down the road.

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012 | 12:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I don't no....others want to and I may oblige from time to time. When we did alot of street racing around here we never roll raced. roll racing is reserved for homo's like you that either can't drive or are afraid to go from a dig.
And here I am afraid of going from a roll. Haha

I got pulled by a tc/SS (unknown mods) on the freeway from a 55mph roll. That's ******* embarrassing. I know they can be impressive cars but I'm still ashamed to talk about that race.
Old 12-03-2012 | 12:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jay z28
And here I am afraid of going from a roll. Haha
Same here, stall auto gets **** done from a dig, and all the import kids around cant drive and know they will get wrecked and refuse to race. Well, other then the awd people, they usually enjoy the digs also but that goes bad for me lol
Old 12-03-2012 | 01:54 PM
12 Second Club

Been reading this crap and lurking in the shadows too long! Automach1: I have your character all figured out: 17 yr old pizza face kid who lives in daddies basement and spends all his wanking off to GT500 videos, doesn't actually own a real car let alone a GT500

Take a hint man, Put up proof or get the F**k out! You are pathetic!

Hio: You are my hero... JK, but you have an awesome running car and you actually post proof said car exists and runs the number.

Where's 2SSarme when we need him? Must be hard trolling so many threads at once haha! This **** gets me thru the work day.

I don't drive around with a camera rolling on my car but I have fun embarassing lots of high end cars on my daily drive here in Daytona in my lousy bolt-on A4 Z28.

Yet you don't see me posting imaginary killz on the interwebz without any kind of documentation. How you leave the thread space for "real" kills.
Old 12-03-2012 | 02:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by loudblack97z71
Been reading this crap and lurking in the shadows too long! Automach1: I have your character all figured out: 17 yr old pizza face kid who lives in daddies basement and spends all his wanking off to GT500 videos, doesn't actually own a real car let alone a GT500

Hio: You are my hero... JK, but you have an awesome running car and you actually post proof said car exists and runs the number.

Where's 2SSarme when we need him? Must be hard trolling so many threads at once haha! This **** gets me thru the work day.

I don't drive around with a camera rolling on my car but I have fun embarassing lots of high end cars on my daily drive here in Daytona in my lousy bolt-on A4 Z28.

Yet you don't see me posting imaginary killz on the interwebz without any kind of documentation. How you leave the thread space for "real" kills.
Well sorry to inform you but you don't have **** figured out.
Old 12-03-2012 | 02:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Autoffffag
Old 12-03-2012 | 02:44 PM
12 Second Club

Still waiting on pics of your GT500....

Atleast save and re-post something off google image search... you might fool a few people with that.

I'm going back to the real-world, enjoy your GT500 racing times in imaginary land.
Old 12-03-2012 | 05:31 PM
Banned

Still waiting on pics of your GT500....

Atleast save and re-post something off google image search... you might fool a few people with that.

I'm going back to the real-world, enjoy your GT500 racing times in imaginary land.
Pics have already been posted so once again you don't have anything figured out.
Old 12-03-2012 | 05:42 PM
10 Second Club
20 Year Member

Thanks man.....seems like you have this place figured out already
Old 12-03-2012 | 07:00 PM
12 Second Club

link to pics?......or should i just google "2007 v6 mustang with gt500 body kit"
Old 12-03-2012 | 07:13 PM
Banned

link to pics?......or should i just google "2007 v6 mustang with gt500 body kit"
find it yourself remeber you already have it figured out
Old 12-04-2012 | 07:58 AM
TECH Resident

Hio is the hero who everyone hates...

Lol j/k Hio. At least your car can back up what comes out of your mouth.
Old 12-04-2012 | 08:25 AM
Teching In

Stock GT500, 12.5-12.9@114 from a dig, but 120 traps from a roll!
Old 12-04-2012 | 08:29 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by R6cowboy

Lol j/k Hio. At least your car can back up what comes out of your mouth.
NO car can back up what comes out his mouth. He should pull his LS6 and put his big yapper under the hood.

All in fun hihoe.
Old 12-04-2012 | 08:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

god ******* dammit automach quit being a little bitch!!!!!

either post up your God damn videos or god damn pictures in THIS ******* thread, or get the **** off of the internet.

you sound like a ******* 5 year old with your little taunts of "you dont have anything figured out" or "its already posted" osounds like this to me::::"Nuh uh" or "daddy why do all the other kids hate me?"

nobody here thinks your cool, nobody really cares about your fake *** stories.

Hio, cant you I.P. ban people like these???

i mean i know ive had my fair share of stupidity but **** me running! This guy has 5 pages of this guy making excuses and not directly answering questions (and thats just on this car) is enough.
Old 12-04-2012 | 08:45 AM
10 Second Club
10 Year Member

are we still going on aboot this fake car?
Old 12-04-2012 | 09:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

:
Originally Posted by big hammer
are we still going on aboot this fake car?
im not sure if you guys are, but ive been gone awhile and one of the first threads i see (this one) is so chock full of BS i had to comment
Old 12-04-2012 | 09:13 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nick V.

either post up your God damn videos or god damn pictures in THIS ******* thread, or get the **** off of the internet.

you sound like a ******* 5 year old with your little taunts of "you dont have anything figured out" or "its already posted" osounds like this to me::::"Nuh uh" or "daddy why do all the other kids hate me?"

i mean i know ive had my fair share of stupidity but **** me running! This guy has 5 pages of this guy making excuses and not directly answering questions (and thats just on this car) is enough.
THIS!....Nick we can hope you scared Automach1 away. Its bad enough I have to sift thru Juice's bullshit on here, we just need to get rid of that Corey douche too while we're at it. Listening mods?! these fools.
Old 12-04-2012 | 09:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick V.

Nobdys making excuses you want to come on here running your mouth then you can find it as well. I already posted pics in a diffrent thread. Also there is nothing fake about my stories I have video evidence of the rx7 run but its on the owners page on fb and can not be put on here so the only way it can be seen is if u are on mine or his fb.
Old 12-04-2012 | 09:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

THIS!....Nick we can hope you scared Automach1 away. Its bad enough I have to sift thru Juice's bullshit on here, we just need to get rid of that Corey douche too while we're at it. Listening mods?! these fools.
Amen!
Old 12-04-2012 | 09:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by automach1
Nobdys making excuses you want to come on here running your mouth then you can find it as well. I already posted pics in a diffrent thread. Also there is nothing fake about my stories I have video evidence of the rx7 run but its on the owners page on fb and can not be put on here so the only way it can be seen is if u are on mine or his fb.
thats horse ****!!!! copy that **** to photobucket, and copy the link onto here.

ive done the **** my damn self. you dont have to be a computer wiz to take a video from facebook or any site.

dont come spewing that **** here, some of us actually go to college for game design and computer related fields, give me your facebook account and ill take the **** for you

P.S- thanks LoudBlack

Quick Reply: Why the 500 would drag lemons down the road.