Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cam C6Z vs Novi 2200 12' 5.0 "Video"

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2012, 05:35 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Okay, You're really cool bro.
I make an edit with a snide comment, just like you did because I wanted to be as cool as you.

Not bothered, but the endless honda comments get old. Especially when its coming from someone whos only running car is a beater.
It's winter here, snow will be here shortly and it's already down into the 20s...why do I want an F-body again?

Now, you going to take me up on my offer when the time comes, or should I just not bother wasting my time?
Old 12-11-2012, 05:37 PM
12 Second Club

And the Honda comments won't end until you end your crusade to make everyone on LS1tech loooooooooove B49G7 Honda motors and how cool they are when they are put in a tin can.

Same applies to your "5 car" comments.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WSsick
Now, you going to take me up on my offer when the time comes, or should I just not bother wasting my time?
YEAH BRO IM GOING TO CALL OUT A BOLT ON F-BODY WITH MY RACE CAR, OR SHOULD I NOT WASTE MY TIME? Are you retarded or do i have to spell it out for you? Idc man i have the slowest car on the planet, but i will continue to speak my mind. If THAT is whats got you all butt hurt then i have no problem setting it straight for you in person, again if your that retarded to drive xxxx amount of miles.

And the Honda comments won't end until you end your crusade to make everyone on LS1tech loooooooooove B49G7 Honda motors and how cool they are when they are put in a tin can.

Good keep em coming, ill just ignore them. You're no one to me.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:59 PM
12 Second Club

YEAH BRO IM GOING TO CALL OUT A BOLT ON F-BODY WITH MY RACE CAR, OR SHOULD I NOT WASTE MY TIME? Are you retarded or do i have to spell it out for you? Idc man i have the slowest car on the planet, but i will continue to speak my mind. If THAT is whats got you all butt hurt then i have no problem setting it straight for you in person, again if your that retarded to drive xxxx amount of miles.

Race car? I am wayyy too broke of a college student to afford that. No, it just came without a motor trans or interior so I'm getting all that in there with a stock LS1, and a decent cam with some sticky tires, hoping for 11s. I can give you a length or two if your driving is sub-par.

Again, let me know when there is a surplus in your bank account, I'll be glad to come down there and take it, unless all you do it run your cocktrap and not your car. I'll even let a few of your Handuh broz beat up on me afterwards! No 60 rolls though.

Someone get me some ice for this sick burn!!! Pleaseeeeee
Old 12-11-2012, 06:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by RickClarke23
Vette is not on Drag Radials....Street Tires. NT05s. Actually did pretty good on them. Had to feather a bit 1st and 2nd.
My bad I thought said NT05R's. Still great street tires. Vette moved though. Driver showed he was able to drive it launhing on them.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Banned

Race car? I am wayyy too broke of a college student to afford that. No, it just came without a motor trans or interior so I'm getting all that in there with a stock LS1, and a decent cam with some sticky tires, hoping for 11s. I can give you a length or two if your driving is sub-par.

Again, let me know when there is a surplus in your bank account, I'll be glad to come down there and take it, unless all you do it run your cocktrap and not your car. I'll even let a few of your Handuh broz beat up on me afterwards! No 60 rolls though.
**** trap lol? Id LOVE in fact id pay to see you say this in person or atleast attempt it.

Come down when my cars tuned and ill run you for fun, if not ill fight you for $? Deal?

Yeah bro you sure did get me! notsrs
Old 12-11-2012, 06:25 PM
12 Second Club

**** trap lol? Id LOVE in fact id pay to see you say this in person or atleast attempt it.

Come down when my cars tuned and ill run you for fun, if not ill fight you for $? Deal?
The point of me coming down there is to take your money. No free races. Why are you scared to run a cam only car that is driving to you when you are getting distance? You that bad of a driver?

I'm sure you're a mad huge badass brotato, but I don't take the internet as seriously as you, so I'll decline the fight. That, and my body is my weight reduction mod. But I'll gladly say anything in person that I do on the internet.

No idiot! You burned me! Give me some ice!!!
Old 12-11-2012, 06:30 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by T.Man
Owner posted on svtp that the heads are stock/unmilled but do have SS valves. Was a great race but both cars need passengers as that can skew results.
Agreed. Even a passenger at 150lbs can make a big enough difference to decide a race.

Daylight video + dig = A+++
Agreed
Old 12-11-2012, 06:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

But that would be ****** Honda **** so I'm glad they did a real race.
Relax guy. 90% of your vids involve roll racing with the same 5 cars.
1.) It was a joke to ruffle your feathers, which it did. I prefer digs and dig racing, but rolls are fine by me,
2.) You already used that one. And like I said then, it's like the same 8.

On a related note, way to ignore my reply in the other thread...
Ive shared videos of my friends cars racing too... Whats that prove?

So your car doesn't run, got it.

Not bothered, but the endless honda comments get old. Especially when its coming from someone whos only running car is a beater.
Nope.

However, I forgot you were out of a job, so I wouldn't be able to take any money from you to make my trip worth while anyways . I guess when my car is running I'll have to make a callout. Hopefully you've found a job by then, or stashed enough unemployment checks to be able to afford to lose some. Good luck friend!
Okay, You're really cool bro.
I make an edit with a snide comment, just like you did because I wanted to be as cool as you.

It's winter here, snow will be here shortly and it's already down into the 20s...why do I want an F-body again?

Holy Ju!ce queef batman...Are you two bleeding axe wounds done arguing about who has the bigger mess in their undies?

Adamantium, you're not a tough guy. This is the internet. Get over it dude.

WSsIck, you're a funny cat and you make some reptitive but cool vics...but enough with the derail my man. We're discussing important details about a sick *** dig race here.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Agreed. Even a passenger at 150lbs can make a big enough difference to decide a race.
For sure man. We see it all the time when the camera person switches off each car.
In this case the tuner/videographer is 300lbs.... Thats a big boy...

Old 12-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Banned

The point of me coming down there is to take your money. No free races. Why are you scared to run a cam only car that is driving to you when you are getting distance? You that bad of a driver?

I'm sure you're a mad huge badass brotato, but I don't take the internet as seriously as you, so I'll decline the fight. That, and my body is my weight reduction mod. But I'll gladly say anything in person that I do on the internet.

No idiot! You burned me! Give me some ice!!!

I already gave you your choices, its up to you to make the decision of what you wanna do.

If not, please close your mouth, sit down and continue to do what you do. Which is film your friends racing. When your car actually runs and does what you claim it'll do fine cool but Right now Me>You and your beater.

I dont do any huffing and puffing about my car. Its a POS bolt on f-body.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:42 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

See what happens? Joseph moves from a Cobra to a real mans car and starts beating them mustangs. Hahaha I'. really surprised he hooked that well on those tires. Eric's car will really move out once he gets his tune fixed...
Old 12-11-2012, 06:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by coolmanvette75
See what happens? Joseph moves from a Cobra to a real mans car and starts beating them mustangs. Hahaha I'. really surprised he hooked that well on those tires. Eric's car will really move out once he gets his tune fixed...
Eric has mustang I take it..what wrong with tune? He can make 680+whp with set up he has by dropping a pulley size and adding timing. Lund like to only run 14-15* timing in email tunes. No pulley he can get close to 650whp out it.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:00 PM
12 Second Club

I already gave you your choices, its up to you to make the decision of what you wanna do.

If not, please close your mouth, sit down and continue to do what you do. Which is film your friends racing. When your car actually runs and does what you claim it'll do fine cool but Right now Me>You and your beater.

I dont do any huffing and puffing about my car. Its a POS bolt on f-body.
I've contributed more of my own kills to this section than you, and pretty much 85-90% of people that post in here regularly. Ever since I sold the car, I post videos for everyone to enjoy. When I get it running, I'll gladly start contributing kills again. I'm sure you'll find something to bitch about then as well.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Banned

I've contributed more of my own kills to this section than you, and pretty much 85-90% of people that post in here regularly. Ever since I sold the car, I post videos for everyone to enjoy. When I get it running, I'll gladly start contributing kills again. I'm sure you'll find something to bitch about then as well.
No. No bitching from me, im not a bitch when it comes to congratulating someone on there sucess.

why would i be mad at another fast LSx? lolYou guys forget i own an LSx car too. The last thing i wana see is a weak *** LSx.

Like ive said before, it is what it is.

GL getting your car running.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice kill z06 ftw
Old 12-11-2012, 07:23 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Holy Ju!ce queef batman...Are you two bleeding axe wounds done arguing about who has the bigger mess in their undies?

Adamantium, you're not a tough guy. This is the internet. Get over it dude.

WSsIck, you're a funny cat and you make some reptitive but cool vics...but enough with the derail my man. We're discussing important details about a sick *** dig race here.
Hey! U stole my line
Old 12-11-2012, 07:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Eric has mustang I take it..what wrong with tune? He can make 680+whp with set up he has by dropping a pulley size and adding timing. Lund like to only run 14-15* timing in email tunes. No pulley he can get close to 650whp out it.
I think he's referring to the early shifting. It would pick up quite a bit shifting at 7500 as I'm sure you know. The tune is actually pretty good other than that has 16* degrees according to a log I saw. It's not quite a canned Lund tune he's been data logging and emailing back and forth. The car runs really good. I'm sure it makes close to 600 through the auto.

Also yep 300lbs of fury here lmao.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:28 PM
12 Second Club

Not my fault there is only so many cars here. Lots of the fast guys either don't come out or don't want video posted so people don't know how fast they are. I have a couple videos of some fast cars I couldn't post.

Plus, pretty much the only people who come out are F-bodies or LSX stuff. That's why I'm going to travel next year, so I can get some new people.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by RickClarke23
I think he's referring to the early shifting. It would pick up quite a bit shifting at 7500 as I'm sure you know. The tune is actually pretty good other than that has 16* degrees according to a log I saw. It's not quite a canned Lund tune he's been data logging and emailing back and forth. The car runs really good. I'm sure it makes close to 600 through the auto.

Also yep 300lbs of fury here lmao.
Going from 7000-7600 where I shift I gain 40whp, plus car don't drop out of boost. I am also running 18.5* of timing and 12lbs peak boost. Lund is great if can have constant logs back and forth. Any track times with it. I seen he has 3.55 gears. Which is what I plan on switching to. If I keep the car. I might get rid of it.

Last edited by ohioborn80; 12-11-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Quick Reply: Cam C6Z vs Novi 2200 12' 5.0 "Video"