Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 12:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys are wasting your time even thinking that this race will happen, smh
Old 12-14-2012, 12:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Autofail's, dad's, friend's, neighbor's GT500 is a turd.

I'll race the GT500 and even let him pick the speed, give him a bus head start, the hit and drive blind-folded.

All he has to do is man up and show up in So Cal to get a$$ rapped for free.

My mullet mobile will be waiting, it's up to him.

PS I've got a K&N airfilter as well.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:01 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice 5th gen
Old 12-14-2012, 07:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 88blackiroc
Then send the money. 20$ doesn't even come close to covering the gas he'd waste a quarter of the way there. He loses his time and whatever in gas in case you decide not to show. Your not risking sh*t.
And I don't know what you mean by him making the trip without money? He said he would send the same amount via PayPal to a neutral party.
You really want to race Mike? Then send the money
Otherwise
For the last time I am not sending money too ppl that I do not kniow for a race that will not happen because mike will not make the drive. He acts like he had something to prove so come prove it if not then let it go. He was just using the money thing as a way to get out off it because nobody in there right mind would send money for someone to make a trip when they where the one making the callout. Hell he stoped posting on here because like I said he wasn't going to make the drive in the first place.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

He stopped posting because your full of **** and you would bitch out on the run.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
He stopped posting because your full of **** and you would bitch out on the run.
His bf is here for his rescue. Why would I bitch out on a free run? He had no intentions on making the drive it was all talk.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

I don't think Mike is all talk... He sent me PM's to come tech his car in at the track because he was in a cast a while back... Dude is a die hard racer. He's not on my Christmas card list or anything but Mike doesn't bullshyt on a race.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Autofail, if you think driving 14 hours to race an internet troll hoping to show up your out of your mind. I wouldnt drive 14 hours to get laid, never mind race for nothing with a good chance of wasting my time. If its no big deal, you drive to him, its only 14 hours right?
Old 12-14-2012, 08:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Autofail, if you think driving 14 hours to race an internet troll hoping to show up your out of your mind. I wouldnt drive 14 hours to get laid, never mind race for nothing with a good chance of wasting my time. If its no big deal, you drive to him, its only 14 hours right?
If its too far then maybe he shouldn't talk like he would make the trip and then stop posting here because he knows he was not going to do it in the first place. I didn't say I would make the drive he did.
Old 12-14-2012, 08:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
For the last time I am not sending money too ppl that I do not kniow for a race that will not happen because mike will not make the drive. He acts like he had something to prove so come prove it if not then let it go. He was just using the money thing as a way to get out off it because nobody in there right mind would send money for someone to make a trip when they where the one making the callout. Hell he stoped posting on here because like I said he wasn't going to make the drive in the first place.

I stopped posting because you are a clown and anyone with half a brain can see it.

You cry that you don't have tires-I offered to bring you some to run at the track so timeslips don't lie from a friend's GT500

You state that you are a highway roll king. I offer to dispute that with a real highway roll car.

You changed your sig from stock GT500 to modded after the challenge to try scare me off. Nice try. What you didn't realize is I street race my car and my current mods in my sig is about 6 months old due to people snooping I race against. Its WAYYYYY faster. Like I said you should have raced the Supra on a roll.

I even offered to run my car on street radials with you on any tire you want from a dig at the track out of three runs. That is a serious handicap for a big stall car. I would have took that bet in a heartbeat if I had a GT500 and I suck driving them on street radials(best time is 13.0 at 113)

You stated you didn't want to travel anywhere.

You been caught bsing way to much to trust you period hence the refusal to drive 14 hours for no money up front. Its OBVIOUS you don't want to race PERIOD.

Post pics of your mods on GT500 which you have refused to do so 5 times now.

Your car was tuned? By who? What is their phone number?

I can post pics of any mods on my Camaro right now and its not even my fastest car I have-why can't you?

Originally Posted by automach1
His bf is here for his rescue. Why would I bitch out on a free run? He had no intentions on making the drive it was all talk.
My BF? Please HIO gives me more **** than anyone. He in person would make you cry in about 5 seconds with his verbal assualts and putdowns. You badmouthed LSxs with your Mach and then it got worse with this supposed GT500. If I called Patrick's car a turd and someone offered to run me for that much money and I really had a a car that COULD DO IT I would have took it in a heartbeat. You are nothing but a redneck kid with a big mouth. I bet you if someone like Adam with a bolt one car would run you in person you would still refuse.

Like I said you might want to rethink before you press that enter button on here. Your constant name calling,bashing LS cars with bs facts and youtube vids of of cars other than your own is laughable. And stop acting like you are the victim. You are not. You are a troll. I have high powered street Mustang too that I have owned since new. You don't see me to bashing guys with slower LSs on here sans Hioslow who deserves it
Old 12-14-2012, 08:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Imagine driving 14hrs one way and your car breaks.....
Old 12-14-2012, 08:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Imstock2
Its only 7 but, 14 round trip.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Imstock2

Triple A is your friend. I have driven that car everywhere. I am worried about the ten bolt though. Trans is built....
Old 12-14-2012, 09:03 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I stopped posting because you are a clown and anyone with half a brain can see it.

You cry that you don't have tires-I offered to bring you some to run at the track so timeslips don't lie from a friend's GT500

You state that you are a highway roll king. I offer to dispute that with a real highway roll car.

You changed your sig from stock GT500 to modded after the challenge to try scare me off. Nice try. What you didn't realize is I street race my car and my current mods in my sig is about 6 months old due to people snooping I race against. Its WAYYYYY faster. Like I said you should have raced the Supra on a roll.

I even offered to run my car on street radials with you on any tire you want from a dig at the track out of three runs. That is a serious handicap for a big stall car. I would have took that bet in a heartbeat if I had a GT500 and I suck driving them on street radials(best time is 13.0 at 113)

You stated you didn't want to travel anywhere.

You been caught bsing way to much to trust you period hence the refusal to drive 14 hours for no money up front. Its OBVIOUS you don't want to race PERIOD.

Post pics of your mods on GT500 which you have refused to do so 5 times now.

Your car was tuned? By who? What is their phone number?

I can post pics of any mods on my Camaro right now and its not even my fastest car I have-why can't you?

My BF? Please HIO gives me more **** than anyone. He in person would make you cry in about 5 seconds with his verbal assualts and putdowns. You badmouthed LSxs with your Mach and then it got worse with this supposed GT500. If I called Patrick's car a turd and someone offered to run me for that much money and I really had a a car that COULD DO IT I would have took it in a heartbeat. You are nothing but a redneck kid with a big mouth. I bet you if someone like Adam with a bolt one car would run you in person you would still refuse.

Like I said you might want to rethink before you press that enter button on here. Your constant name calling,bashing LS cars with bs facts and youtube vids of of cars other than your own is laughable. And stop acting like you are the victim. You are not. You are a troll. I have high powered street Mustang too that I have owned since new. You don't see me to bashing guys with slower LSs on here sans Hioslow who deserves it
Awwww Snap. AutoCock just got served.

Any chance this race will still happen? I'll put up $10 for gas money. I'm sure you could get a collection going on here.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

I don't want board members money. That is not fair to them but thank you

I will race him for free at the track. Even one near him. I will even bring him tires since he cries he doesn't have them. Best out of three timeslips don't lie. He can't lie and say he was at the track if he was not-he will need timeslips to prove he was there. And I know GT500 mods when I see them-been around plenty of them. Plus he can bring his registration card to prove he owns it so everyone gets off his case. Win win for everyone. Friendly race. If he shows up win or lose I will post anything he wants in my sig and pay for him to get in. I think that is reasonable don't you? Heads/cam LS1 vs a bolt on GT500 with 440RWHP. I can handicap him some ET as well if you guys think that is fair. Hell he can borrow someone's 13 blower for the race along with fuel mods I don't care...
Old 12-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Banned

I am not even going to waste my time with your rant that has nothing but lies in it. Let's do this mike you say I have a big mouth and can't back it up well here is your chance to prove me wrong and to back up your mouth. I will send 150 dollars via paypal too the moderator like you wanted. When and if you show up at the meeting place the money will be sent back to me via paypal once we both confirm that we have meet up. Then we will run the 50-125 pull against your camaro off the kit like you agreed on. I want to get in touch with the one who I will be sending the money too because if you decide not to show I still want my money back. Inb4mikebacks out with more bs. .
Old 12-14-2012, 10:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by loudblack97z71
Awwww Snap. AutoCock just got served.

Any chance this race will still happen? I'll put up $10 for gas money. I'm sure you could get a collection going on here.
Well everybody gets there wish the race will happen now unless mike backs out again and goes against his word.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:21 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Dude you just got ******* served by Mike.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So a bolt on gt500 vs a h/c ls1 ? From a 50-125 roll? What bolt ons are done to the gt500 and mike is your car a 117mph ? lot of huge paragraphs but I rather not look and just ask.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

LOL at automach. You are ignoring my post. What lies did I spout??

The track Automach. For free. Time to put or shut up again or you going to back peddle. Stop ignoring my questions and twisting things around.

Who tuned your car and where? Phone number please.

Pics of your mods

Name the track-there is no way you can say you were there if you were not. I can by simply doing a pass.

We can do a roll race right outside the track on a local highway. I will bring a gopro.

Bring your registration car to prove ownership.

My car went 117MPH with cam and 3800 stall at Cecil during summer and 116.8 MPH at 75/80 drag way.. Now has AI 226cc 799s,150 pound of weight reduction and has a 4200 stall in it.

Quick Reply: 2SSARME's HOW TO MAKE A 5th GEN FAST