Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2SSARME's HOW TO MAKE A 5th GEN FAST

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 01:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by automach1
I know right he says he will do a 50 hit if I send money and now that I will he want do it lol
....hes talking about you getting PWND.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Man.. WTF is wrong with the US? No one in the 3rd world would even consider walking in and gunning down an elementary school.
You guys need to start sterilizing or something.
tell me about it man, that **** happened a couple towns over from me.. like wtf are people thinking these days.. 20 something children!!!! babies!!! hes lucky hes dead cuz id kill him!

all these sense less shootings for nothing... all these fucktards are spoiled little rich kids that have had the world given to them and for some reason find it ness to kill innocent people. this world is going to ****
Old 12-14-2012, 01:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick V.
....hes talking about you getting PWND.
I didn't get pwnd I told him we can do it he hasn't answerd lol
Old 12-14-2012, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

nice car MIKE! u got some serious money in that badboy
Old 12-14-2012, 03:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
tell me about it man, that **** happened a couple towns over from me.. like wtf are people thinking these days.. 20 something children!!!! babies!!! hes lucky hes dead cuz id kill him!

all these sense less shootings for nothing... all these fucktards are spoiled little rich kids that have had the world given to them and for some reason find it ness to kill innocent people. this world is going to ****
Didn't china had an attack on a school? 22 kids stabb
Old 12-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

But in China they were all injured. Not killed.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
But in China they were all injured. Not killed.
Yeah, and who cares about the Chinese anyways
Old 12-14-2012, 04:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Terrible

I didn't get pwnd I told him we can do it he hasn't answerd lol
You did get owned. Again. Stop ignoring my posts and just reading what you want.

You got owned in these threads too-funny how you post kills with this GT500 a week BEFORE you post pics of it and state delay was due to the fact it has no plates or register. But you raced that car right???

Funny how some of these cars you raced are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY faster than my Z28 yet you had no problem with a STOCK GT500 beating in this thread yet again a week before you posted pics with no plates:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...down-road.html

Didn't seem like your small tire problem was a problem there was it? C6 with bolts????????????? Heads cam RX7??????? You beat those right?????

More back peddling this time with Evan(Lemons):

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16930712

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16928862

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16928838

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16930768

Another classic Automach thread again a week BEFORE pics of no tags and no registration. Wasn't scared of dig runs either...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...0-vs-tbss.html

nice car MIKE! u got some serious money in that badboy

Thanks. Getting some cubes next. I can post pics and mods of Automach highwayclobbered too if anyone is interested

Put up or shutup Mike.

STFU. The track. Any roll you want. Stop playing games and bsing. You complained you wanted a free race. I gave it to you and took the advice of other board members. Then you wanted a 25 roll. Now a 50MPH roll. What ever......why you scared to run me if you posted those other kills????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????

The track-Bradention Saturday. You can have your roll races outside the track when we leave. Any speed you want. Or you not allowed to bring a car to the track or out of town that you don't own???

As I have explained the track can without a DOUBT show who shows up and who doesn't. Bring your registration card too which again you keep ignoring.

I am not giving yall my tuners number as he does not need to be botherd. I will post the pics when I get a chance.
Then post the dyno sheet with your name on it. More BULLSHIT from you.

I. Can't right now all it has is intake pulley xpipe and tune nothing special not even sure why he wants pics I think it will be a good run from a 50 hit but he said he will beat me pretty good so we will see.
Pics of this with your name on it as has been asked of you for three days. Kinda hard to pics of a car not yours right???

I know right he says he will do a 50 hit if I send money and now that I will he want do it lol
I will do any hit with you outside the track which has been posted now 4 times. Show up at Bradention Saturday with this car.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke
Kids are still kids buddy.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Terrible

You did get owned. Again. Stop ignoring my posts and just reading what you want.

You got owned in these threads too-funny how you post kills with this GT500 a week BEFORE you post pics of it and state delay was due to the fact it has no plates or register. But you raced that car right???

Funny how some of these cars you raced are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY faster than my Z28 yet you had no problem with a STOCK GT500 beating in this thread yet again a week before you posted pics with no plates:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...down-road.html

Didn't seem like your small tire problem was a problem there was it? C6 with bolts????????????? Heads cam RX7??????? You beat those right?????

More back peddling this time with Evan(Lemons):

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16930712

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16928862

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16928838

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...l#post16930768

Another classic Automach thread again a week BEFORE pics of no tags and no registration. Wasn't scared of dig runs either...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...0-vs-tbss.html

Thanks. Getting some cubes next. I can post pics and mods of Automach highwayclobbered too if anyone is interested

STFU. The track. Any roll you want. Stop playing games and bsing. You complained you wanted a free race. I gave it to you and took the advice of other board members. Then you wanted a 25 roll. Now a 50MPH roll. What ever......why you scared to run me if you posted those other kills????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????

The track-Bradention Saturday. You can have your roll races outside the track when we leave. Any speed you want. Or you not allowed to bring a car to the track or out of town that you don't own???

As I have explained the track can without a DOUBT show who shows up and who doesn't. Bring your registration card too which again you keep ignoring.

Then post the dyno sheet with your name on it. More BULLSHIT from you.

Pics of this with your name on it as has been asked of you for three days. Kinda hard to pics of a car not yours right???

I will do any hit with you outside the track which has been posted now 4 times. Show up at Bradention Saturday with this car.
Wow so many ******* lies I am not driving out of my way to run your pile when you are the one calling me out. Notice everything in the bold above is a lie.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:45 PM
On The Tree

What I would do if I were a moderator....
Old 12-14-2012, 04:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Kids are still kids buddy.
Amen dude.

So from what I see... Mike wants to run on the track and then give Automach his roll races...

Auto is... basically just dodging it?
Old 12-14-2012, 04:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Amen dude.

So from what I see... Mike wants to run on the track and then give Automach his roll races...

Auto is... basically just dodging it?
Yep, cant even man up and run at the track now with someone elses tires FOR FREE lol

Now its, 200 bucks for croissants 50-125. Expensive croissants.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke
C'mon bro, dont **** around like that. Nothing funny about kids being hurt period no matter what nationality.

K back to street racing guys...
Old 12-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Yep, cant even man up and run at the track now with someone elses tires FOR FREE lol

Now its, 200 bucks for croissants 50-125. Expensive croissants.
I offerd the race he said he would give me and he went back to racing at the track. The car is not ready for the track plain and simple. He knows that hence the reason he wants to do it. I will let him know when it is ready for the track at that point we can meet up. Untill then he is just pulling lies out of his ***.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow so many ******* lies I am not driving out of my way to run your pile when you are the one calling me out. Notice everything in the bold above is a lie.
What is a lie? Nice cop out ignoring the rest of the post as usual. Then again for the 7th time what and where is your local 1/4 mile track???? I will come to your track. Obviously it will not have to be next week. And yes you did a call out please refer to post below which was your third post in this thread after accusing Patrick(whose car would demolish me) would be luck to get in the 12s.

Are you yet another guy who can't back up his talk and afraid to run at the track? We all have bad days there(hell most of mine are) but at least make the effort.

Still faster then a stock 5th gen lol got too love the haters It sucks they all live so far away would love to show them just how slow dads gt500 is lolz

Funny with your Mach you had no problems racing n20,cammed Fbodies etc but now with a supposed GT500 you smack up heads cammed RX7s and Bolt on C6s etc but can't drag race . Why are you on this board then??
Old 12-14-2012, 05:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

lol poor automach.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I offerd the race he said he would give me and he went back to racing at the track. The car is not ready for the track plain and simple. He know that hence the reason he wants to do it. I will let him know when it is ready for the track at that point we can meet up. Untill then he is just pulling lies out of his ***.

I am giving you your race. You are the one who spouted off how fast it(GT500) is in this thread and others. I will bring you tires that is all you should need with that Ford superpony car. Why is my car more ready for the track than yours??? You have said my car is a turd,is slow and other board members like Lemon's etc are slow too. So with a simple tire swap you should have no problem. Do you want to do a HIO drag race and compare MPH? I don't care. I even told you I would run street radials. You are back peddling and your past BS bit you in the ***
Old 12-14-2012, 05:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The car is not ready for the track plain and simple.
So show up on street tires, run at the track, and then get your rolls, no one pays money or gets butt hurt and you gain respect on ls1tech....cause for some, thats more important then the money.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I don't want board members money. That is not fair to them but thank you

I will race him for free at the track. Even one near him. I will even bring him tires since he cries he doesn't have them. Best out of three timeslips don't lie. He can't lie and say he was at the track if he was not-he will need timeslips to prove he was there. And I know GT500 mods when I see them-been around plenty of them. Plus he can bring his registration card to prove he owns it so everyone gets off his case. Win win for everyone. Friendly race. If he shows up win or lose I will post anything he wants in my sig and pay for him to get in. I think that is reasonable don't you? Heads/cam LS1 vs a bolt on GT500 with 440RWHP. I can handicap him some ET as well if you guys think that is fair. Hell he can borrow someone's 13 blower for the race along with fuel mods I don't care...
My first post this morning. And not again after back peddling we are back to it. I think it is reasonable don't you. If not car goes to Hio he has been patiently waiting for it. I need weight out of it for new motor swap so I can go Supra hunting on rolls

Originally Posted by ZFreie
So show up on street tires, run at the track, and then get your rolls, no one pays money or gets butt hurt and you gain respect on ls1tech....cause for some, thats more important then the money.
No ****. I will bring tires. Friendly race. Back up your talk. If you don't do well at the track then instead of acting like an *** here ask for help from board members who have experience with high powered street Mustangs like Redfire,Heater etc....

Quick Reply: 2SSARME's HOW TO MAKE A 5th GEN FAST