Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2SSARME's HOW TO MAKE A 5th GEN FAST

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012 | 10:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Stock 2010 gt500 prior suck. Watched many get beat at the track and on street by tune, x pipe, cold air 5.0's. 5th gems with tune, cold air, exhaust, and all kinds setup on fbody's. 2011-2012 was a little better as they got 40/50hp increase and was 100-150lbs lighter.
lol ok
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick V.
you ******* said it had a smaller than stock tire you two faced bitch!!!!!

if you didnt put it up there who did?????

No kind of event or race or situation calls for a smaller tire on a gt500.

i ****** wish you lived here there are some gt500s out here that would show you how to run.

hell you'd probably lose to the tuners around here.
You getting mad lol I did not put the tires on moron for the last time. Previous owner did.
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by automach1
Nope we can do it from a 50 like you said hell you even said you could beat me so prove it.

Okay. Get your $200 ready via Paypal. Unless I break something(which could happen) I am going to **** on your money and take a pic of it. 07 GT500s stock are TURDS even on rolls.
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Stock 2010 gt500 prior suck.
Compared to his last car that didn't run for awhile, it is a big upgrade. Give the guy credit
lol ok
You just more or less admitted they are an inferior platform
You getting mad lol I did not put the tires on moron for the last time.
Go out and buy new tires?
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Okay. Get your $200 ready via Paypal. Unless I break something(which could happen) I am going to **** on your money and take a pic of it. 07 GT500s stock are TURDS even on rolls.
Lol check the sig and sure lets do it but I will not send money show up or shut up.
Teching In

You getting mad lol I did not put the tires on moron for the last time. Previous owner did.
Why the hell would anyone put smaller tires on a car that can't hook with stock tires? Am I missing something here??
Banned

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Compared to his last car that didn't run for awhile, it is a big upgrade. Give the guy credit

You just more or less admitted they are an inferior platform

Go out and buy new tires?
Sure buddy lol
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 92Vette
Why the hell would anyone put smaller tires on a car that can't hook with stock tires? Am I missing something here??
Old man had the car he just crusied in it. I was told the 285s where out of stock so he went with 275s
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Lol check the sig and sure lets do it but I will not send money show up or shut up.
You need to send money. Period. You already have back peddled enough on this thread(highway roll king,I don't have tires,I can't travel,I won't race at track) etc). I am not driving 7 hours to risk being stood up and then listen to more BS.

You called my Camaro a turd. You called Patrick's car a turd. I am willing to run at the track or the street on street radials. My car is slower than Patrick's so what are you scared off??

Have a friend bringing the Supra. You can race against that car for free. I'll give you three cars and the kick on a 50MPH roll.

You said your car needs tires to compete. I can borrow some drag radials for you already mounted on wheels that will fit your car. They are off a 570RWHP GT500 so they should provide enough bite for you. Timeslips dont lie. If you are scared of ET we can race for MPH. Again on street tires.
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:34 PM
Teching In

I thought your car was still in Ande's parking lot? And I'm still waiting for the size on those DR's.
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:34 PM
Banned

You need to send money. Period. You already have back peddled enough on this thread(highway roll king,I don't have tires,I can't travel,I won't race at track) etc). I am not driving 7 hours to risk being stood up and then listen to more BS.

You called my Camaro a turd. You called Patrick's car a turd. I am willing to run at the track or the street on street radials. My car is slower than Patrick's so what are you scared off??

Have a friend bringing the Supra. You can race against that car for free. I'll give you three cars and the kick on a 50MPH roll.

You said your car needs tires to compete. I can borrow some drag radials for you already mounted on wheels that will fit your car. They are off a 570RWHP GT500 so they should provide enough bite for you. Timeslips dont lie. If you are scared of ET we can race for MPH. Again on street tires.
I said highway king as in thats all it will be doing as far as racing so stop trying to make it sound like I was claiming king of the streets. I am not running from a dig plain and simple if you want to then we can do it at a later date. You claimed you would win so show up or shut up. Only bs is coming from you because you are using the money thing so you have a reason not to come.
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I said highway king as in thats all it will be doing as far as racing so stop trying to make it sound like I was claiming king of the streets. I am not running from a dig plain and simple if you want to then we can do it at a later date. You claimed you would win so show up or shut up. Only bs is coming from you because you are using the money thing so you have a reason not to come.
you said it was the roll king. so roll your *** over there and race

btw my car is "The Highway Reaper" but i dont race on the highway
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:41 PM
Banned

you said it was the roll king. so roll your *** over there and race

btw my car is "The Highway Reaper" but i dont race on the highway
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

From the sounds of it those charger R/T`s would give him a run for his money !!
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ive also noticed you changed your sig from Stock gt500 to basic bolt on gt500.

whats that about??? trying to seem more believible?
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by BottleMach
I thought your car was still in Ande's parking lot? And I'm still waiting for the size on those DR's.
It is. Either going to Florida or Va this week. Drag radial size on what-sorry I don't recall.

I never said that or implied you said it was king of the street. You implied it was a highway roll car when I asked for a dig race. Way to keep backpeddling. I even offered you tires to run me at the track and I would run street tires which is tough on a 10 second capable car on drag radials-more excuses. You either don't own that car or you are afraid you will get waxed. You started it on this thread yet again by calling Patrick's car a turd and then stating no one was close enough to run to prove how fast your car is. How ironic your power adder car is a joke in stock trim and you are giving him a hard time for having a heavy car

The money is insurance. If you are so confident you will win-then put it up what do you have to do lose?? You are using that as an excuse not me. I have to drive the car from south Merritt Island Florida where my primary address is now.. Easy 7 hour trip one way and that is after I drive it from Pa. You have spouted nonsense on here for 2 years and SVT-here is your chance to back it up.
Old 12-12-2012 | 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

ive also noticed you changed your sig from Stock gt500 to basic bolt on gt500.

whats that about??? trying to seem more believible?

That was after I challenged him. Pretty obvious he doesn't want to race and is a troll. Another Ju1ce for sure.

Post pics of your bolt ons automach.
Old 12-12-2012 | 11:00 PM
Teching In

Lol Whats Wrong With 275s? lol -
but damn you guys 2SS thread but Im pretty sure he doesnt care to much
- what is the stock 1/4 time for an 07 GT500?
Old 12-12-2012 | 11:03 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

Not a hijack check out this troll's first posts on this thread....

And its still a turd..............................................
Keep moding that tired *** 5th gen so that maybe u will get into the 12s one day

Ironic isn't it.
Old 12-12-2012 | 11:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by i2disturbedSS
- what is the stock 1/4 time for an 07 GT500?
Don't they run mid 11's on slicks?

Quick Reply: 2SSARME's HOW TO MAKE A 5th GEN FAST