Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Evo vs TTG

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Yet you never post your own kills.

Good runs. We have a tt Lambo that makes 1550 on full boost with c16 in temple and a 815whp evo. Evo wants to run bad. Lambo owner is on here.
Ive actually posted 3 kill threads of my car and some of my friends because i saw others doing it. Now that im aware of the rules i wont.

So why did you ignore my comment about that retarded *** **** you said about the 5th gen not being a race car for having his interior out, yet when i shared a civic who had a 32lbs out at the track it was a "pos race car". Like i said, what is it? Or are you hormonal to cars that get your butt hurt?
Old 12-12-2012, 07:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2K1 SVT
Yeah your right, I'm sure that everyone would rather see a stock c4 vs an eclipse gs....

RS* thank you very much...
Old 12-12-2012, 07:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Cwarta
Hey guy. Dont be mean!
LOL Hit just doesn't want to put up the race vs the regal that killed him. He wants to get everyone's mind off of the new kid on the block, so he's putting up youtube vids he finds.
Old 12-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 420aNAPOWER
RS* thank you very much...
Don't you hate it when people assume you have anything but the base of the base models?

At least you have a tach though
Old 12-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Teching In

the Evo needs the driver mod
Old 12-12-2012, 09:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Ive actually posted 3 kill threads of my car and some of my friends because i saw others doing it. Now that im aware of the rules i wont.

So why did you ignore my comment about that retarded *** **** you said about the 5th gen not being a race car for having his interior out, yet when i shared a civic who had a 32lbs out at the track it was a "pos race car". Like i said, what is it? Or are you hormonal to cars that get your butt hurt?
He had a seat out. You keep posting vids of cars that are not yours, cars that are missing more then a seat, like bumpers, headlights, interior trim, and I also stated that I.gained nothing at the track pulling my heavy leather/power seats. He said he gained .05. Pulling a seat vs pulling whole interior. Yep big difference .

And funny no one seems to remember you posting vids of your car just vids of everyone else's. Claiming how they run so good we all should buy Honda's.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks like i'll be looking for a black lambo with a THATS A HUGE BITCH spoiler on it. Hopefully the C16 map will be in effect. I know those roads they're on pretty well.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Banned

He had a seat out. You keep posting vids of cars that are not yours, cars that are missing more then a seat, like bumpers, headlights, interior trim, and I also stated that I.gained nothing at the track pulling my heavy leather/power seats. He said he gained .05. Pulling a seat vs pulling whole interior. Yep big difference .

And funny no one seems to remember you posting vids of your car just vids of everyone else's. Claiming how they run so good we all should buy Honda's.
No vids of my runs because i don't own a gopro or mount and i always ride solo. But i have an incar video of my car, i have 3 actually.

Anyways the civic we are talking about that i shared that got your panties in a bunch had a passenger seat out (30lbs) and a driver side plastic headlight off (2lbs), full interior daily driver.

I have never shared a gutted out civic and tried or said it was full trim or not a "race car".

I shared a full on daily and you called it a "POS race car". Because you were upset and too butt hurt that a POS civic had 10mph+ on you and you only out ET'd it by a couple tenths, on its first outing just to add.

Stop rambling about **** that ive never shared or talked about to take away from you looking like a ******* idiot, cause right now thats what you look like.
Old 12-12-2012, 10:25 PM
11 Second Club

they both need the drivermod..the lambo driver wasnt brake boosting..prolly didnt know what that was..didnt teach it on need for speed or gran turismo
Old 12-12-2012, 10:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

But don't you just point the car straight and click the paddles once it's close to the red on the speedo? When you say brake boost I thought you was talking about that car part that helps you brake? Something these paddle shifter guys have in common.. Lack driver mod and intellegence .. . W/e I'm going back to need for speed to Practice this "brake boost" on side note do you think my wing is cool? I'm going with the sixsixone gtr look so I can beat every car on the street.. As soon as daddy upgrades my fuel to c16 for christmas

Last edited by Imstock2; 12-12-2012 at 10:38 PM.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:33 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by speedshifterNC
they both need the drivermod..the lambo driver wasnt brake boosting..prolly didnt know what that was..didnt teach it on need for speed or gran turismo
Talked to buddy with the tt Lambo after sending him this vids. He said the Lambo is making roughly 800-900whp max. But he said its really hard to brake boost the lambo's.
Old 12-13-2012, 05:38 AM
10 Second Club

No vids of my runs because i don't own a gopro or mount and i always ride solo. But i have an incar video of my car, i have 3 actually.

Anyways the civic we are talking about that i shared that got your panties in a bunch had a passenger seat out (30lbs) and a driver side plastic headlight off (2lbs), full interior daily driver.

I have never shared a gutted out civic and tried or said it was full trim or not a "race car".

I shared a full on daily and you called it a "POS race car". Because you were upset and too butt hurt that a POS civic had 10mph+ on you and you only out ET'd it by a couple tenths, on its first outing just to add.

Stop rambling about **** that ive never shared or talked about to take away from you looking like a ******* idiot, cause right now thats what you look like.
So he had 10mph on me yet couldn't out ET me. Sounds like he needs go back to drawing board to make it hook. I went 10.39@133 on full interior, no missing ****, and 620shp tune. Car actually was around 630-640whp with driveshaft and lighter wheels. Once I get settled here in GA and get some new track tires I will be in the 9's with a few changes.

Yet I will still be faster, better looking, more comfy, more luxuries, still stock engine, stock headers, stock tranny. So not worried about any civics.

And not having a go pro is sorry excuse for no vids of your car. With about every phone having a camera/video. Hell post up pics even do we all can get a good laugh.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Brake boosting is alot easier on Forza then any of the other racing games...

Originally Posted by Imstock2
But don't you just point the car straight and click the paddles once it's close to the red on the speedo? When you say brake boost I thought you was talking about that car part that helps you brake? Something these paddle shifter guys have in common.. Lack driver mod and intellegence .. . W/e I'm going back to need for speed to Practice this "brake boost" on side note do you think my wing is cool? I'm going with the sixsixone gtr look so I can beat every car on the street.. As soon as daddy upgrades my fuel to c16 for christmas
Old 12-13-2012, 11:12 AM
10 Second Club

It's an AWD car with good brakes...how hard can it be?
Old 12-13-2012, 12:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Beans lol... He don't know what brake boosting is... Probity the first time the guy raced. He just making an sad excuse.. Not surprised looking at the wing if the car.... Maybe it'll be easier if they installed a brake boost button that auto applies 20% of brake force and releases once hard acceleration accures so the cat will brake boost... That way you can officially say its all car and no driver
Old 12-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Banned

So he had 10mph on me yet couldn't out ET me. Sounds like he needs go back to drawing board to make it hook. I went 10.39@133 on full interior, no missing ****, and 620shp tune. Car actually was around 630-640whp with driveshaft and lighter wheels. Once I get settled here in GA and get some new track tires I will be in the 9's with a few changes.

Yet I will still be faster, better looking, more comfy, more luxuries, still stock engine, stock headers, stock tranny. So not worried about any civics.

And not having a go pro is sorry excuse for no vids of your car. With about every phone having a camera/video. Hell post up pics even do we all can get a good laugh.
What did you go on your FIRST outing again? He went 10.8 at 140mph.

Your second part is an opinion. My opinion is that car will walk past you on the street, that car is a good high 140mph car.

Sad when you have a supercharged v8 thatll get out muscled by a turbo four cylinder :/

Your not retarded, or atleast not THAT retarded. You know damn well what a high 140mph car will ET on a good pass.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:31 PM
10 Second Club

What did you go on your FIRST outing again? He went 10.8 at 140mph.

Your second part is an opinion. My opinion is that car will walk past you on the street, that car is a good high 140mph car.

Sad when you have a supercharged v8 thatll get out muscled by a turbo four cylinder :/

Your not retarded, or atleast not THAT retarded. You know damn well what a high 140mph car will ET on a good pass.
10.60@131 in 110 degree summer heat in TX. And still only 11lbs boost on stock engine, stock suspension, completely stock exhuast minus muffler swap, stock tranny with stall.

And what your car run? Cause I can compare buddys car that has more then me to your honda of your buddy.

What 20lbs and some engine get you with these cars. Still on DOT DR'S, Daily Driven as well.
Old 12-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Banned

10.60@131 in 110 degree summer heat in TX. And still only 11lbs boost on stock engine, stock suspension, completely stock exhuast minus muffler swap, stock tranny with stall.
So you went 2 tenths faster than a fwd car. See how retarded you look?
Old 12-13-2012, 02:00 PM
10 Second Club

So you went 2 tenths faster than a fwd car. See how retarded you look?
Retarded? I am faster in a more stock car. That looks better, has more luxuries, is an all out better car. Yet still faster. Hmm yep real retarded.

And agian what did you run. I mean does yoru car even run 15's. No how about 16's.
Old 12-13-2012, 02:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sooo ohioborns stang vs adamantium in his mystery YouTube civic... Who will win

Quick Reply: Evo vs TTG