Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

c6 vs gt500 vs 5.0

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Hey you sound like a ricer bro all cars/drivers do not run the same. I told yall both cars I ran that night traped 118. They where both good runs. The gt500 made 455 as it sat for those runs believe what you want.
That Rx7 had to be a stock Ls1 swap in there, that makes alot more sense if it trapped 118.

Ive seen a stock i mean bone stock LS1 rx7 run another friend of mines turbo coupe and that was a decent run he hung in there better than i thought 2-3 cars back with 2 fatass guys in there too.

Your right all cars run different but when a LSx swapped Rx7 with internal mods runs 118 and loses to a stock gt500, you gotta throw a red flag. Thats not normal.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
That Rx7 had to be a stock Ls1 swap in there, that makes alot more sense if it trapped 118.

Ive seen a stock i mean bone stock LS1 rx7 run another friend of mines turbo coupe and that was a decent run he hung in there better than i thought 2-3 cars back with 2 fatass guys in there too.

Your right all cars run different but when a LSx swapped Rx7 with internal mods runs 118 and loses to a stock gt500, you gotta throw a red flag. Thats not normal.
I understand it is not normal but it happend don't know what to tell you. It also gave a bolton c6 a run for its money the same night from a 50 hit.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:50 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

automach still pretending to own a car?
Old 12-18-2012, 09:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by big hammer
automach still pretending to own a car?
Yeah, apparently his dad's car is close to stock with a pulley and a few other things too.

You aren't missing much
Old 12-18-2012, 10:10 PM
Banned

Oh they mad lol
Old 12-18-2012, 10:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whatever happened with Mike and Auto? Did the closing of that thread save face for someone?

[edit]
Good runs in first vid. Now my comment is relevant to this thread.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

AutoQueef is at it again. Lolz
Old 12-19-2012, 04:10 AM
Teching In

Automach, you gotta remember this is LS1tech. You (or anyone) come in here spewing filth about mustangs being sub 14sec cars and you're going to get flamed for it. Stories like this with **** poor vids are best reserved for svtperformance where they like mustangs.

Seriously tho, what happened to the Mach?
Old 12-19-2012, 04:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Whatever happened with Mike and Auto? Did the closing of that thread save face for someone?

[edit]
Good runs in first vid. Now my comment is relevant to this thread.
Ha he had his chance to show up and run from a 50 I even offerd to send 150. Via paypal. He was not going to make the drive it was all talk.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Ha he had his chance to show up and run from a 50 I even offerd to send 150. Via paypal. He was not going to make the drive it was all talk.
You are such a clown. 150 bucks for a 14 hour drive? LMAO. Where did that figure come from?

I told you 200. Board members suggested no money. I then changed it too free.

You wanted a 25 roll. Then a 50 MPH roll. You then claimed your car is a highway roll king. I offered to run you with a highway roll car proving what an insane claim that was. You then said my car was "whored out". MORE TALK.

I told you the track and you could have any roll you want. You cried you had small tires which is funny after posting kills against much faster cars than me. I told you I would bring some tires from a high powered GT500. If your car is so superior to anything LS then why won't your race at the track where I can prove without a doubt you were there or not. You claimed before a week before you posted pics of your car(delay was due to no tags and registration) you outran cars much faster than mine. You also spouted to Lemon's you had access to tires in 3 different threads should I post that too???? BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

I told you from a dig and then you can have your roll race outside the track and I would provide you a roll race after again changing things for you. You made excuses saying your car was not a drag car(mine is not) after spouting in other threads my car was turd and was slow. You made excuses you didn't want to travel after complaining that no one was close to you to run and show how fast this GT500 is. Now who is the one who talked?

Lets not even go into you calling board members profanity laced names etc in the past after slamming them some of them with 10 second cars. I been a bouncer for over 10 years so I don't let silly things like that bother me.

I then changed race conditions to free and said you had to bring the registration of your car. You still declined and flat out IGNORED that condition.

You won't show up at the track because that car is not in your name,you are afraid you will lose after all of YOUR TALK slamming my car,LS1s ect for the last 2 years here and on SVT. My guess is that the car is a parents or friends hence the delay in runs,photos etc..

Stop bullshitting. Nice job deleting your Facebook page after Evan (Lemon's )found it. Care to explain why no one in Mississippi named Cody has a 2007 Mustang registered to them? Lucky for you that page got locked because I got more to own you with as well. Sucks when you have know a long time member on this board who works for Home Land security and can find things out about people concerning cars,home etc after Lemon's found out your name. Best friend is a Florida detective too. He backed it up.

It is YOU that is all TALK.

Bring that car to a track near you and you can have your roll race too outside has been posted now 10 times. You won't win either unless I break something.

You won't do it PERIOD. You will simply ignore 90 percent of this thread and claim they are lies. You are a joke and your car is slow and not close to stock. And unlike you I will be happy to claim in person at any track you want. You are another LPS/LMS dude in this hobby trying to make up for your shortcomings. I can probably bench press you with one arm.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

So much win.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Looks like autodick was owned.

SO let me be the one to ask automach the big question,

Did you think that a base model c6 was fast???? beating one of those is not impressive at all.

All they have is the ls2. (i believe) the gt500 in general should out run a base c6 all day.

Now a c6 Z06 will be a much better race, especially if they are both "Near Stock".

But as Mike confirmed your a lier, and your videos are some of the worst ive ever seen.

ive got better videos of me trying to peelout with TC on

Anyways back to the thread i guess.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

LS2 and a stock GT500 is a close race stock to stock.

An C5 Z06 even an 01 will flat out walk a GT500 as will a base LS3 Vette. That is funny considering the GT500 is newer and has a power adder compared to the Z06.

Now with mods the GT500 does pick up big time due to forced induction. That is not funny. Best thing to do is to look at the injectors on the 500 to figure out the power level and run them when they are hot if you are battling one on the street. Street radials are worthless on them modded no matter what the size on low speed rolls or from a dig
Old 12-19-2012, 08:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
LS2 and a stock GT500 is a close race stock to stock.

An C5 Z06 even an 01 will flat out walk a GT500 as will a base LS3 Vette. That is funny considering the GT500 is newer and has a power adder compared to the Z06.

Now with mods the GT500 does pick up big time due to forced induction. That is not funny. Best thing to do is to look at the injectors on the 500 to figure out the power level and run them when they are hot if you are battling one on the street. Street radials are worthless on them modded no matter what the size on low speed rolls or from a dig
but you forget, hes got a GT500 forged by the gods.

it beats Ls1 swapped rx7s and modifyied TBSSs.

(so the base model has the ls2 or ls3 now? )
Old 12-19-2012, 08:27 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nick V.
but you forget, hes got a GT500 forged by the gods.

it beats Ls1 swapped rx7s and modifyied TBSSs.

(so the base model has the ls2 or ls3 now? )
Both.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
You are such a clown. 150 bucks for a 14 hour drive? LMAO. Where did that figure come from?

I told you 200. Board members suggested no money. I then changed it too free.

You wanted a 25 roll. Then a 50 MPH roll. You then claimed your car is a highway roll king. I offered to run you with a highway roll car proving what an insane claim that was. You then said my car was "whored out". MORE TALK.

I told you the track and you could have any roll you want. You cried you had small tires which is funny after posting kills against much faster cars than me. I told you I would bring some tires from a high powered GT500. If your car is so superior to anything LS then why won't your race at the track where I can prove without a doubt you were there or not. You claimed before a week before you posted pics of your car(delay was due to no tags and registration) you outran cars much faster than mine. You also spouted to Lemon's you had access to tires in 3 different threads should I post that too???? BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

I told you from a dig and then you can have your roll race outside the track and I would provide you a roll race after again changing things for you. You made excuses saying your car was not a drag car(mine is not) after spouting in other threads my car was turd and was slow. You made excuses you didn't want to travel after complaining that no one was close to you to run and show how fast this GT500 is. Now who is the one who talked?

Lets not even go into you calling board members profanity laced names etc in the past after slamming them some of them with 10 second cars. I been a bouncer for over 10 years so I don't let silly things like that bother me.

I then changed race conditions to free and said you had to bring the registration of your car. You still declined and flat out IGNORED that condition.

You won't show up at the track because that car is not in your name,you are afraid you will lose after all of YOUR TALK slamming my car,LS1s ect for the last 2 years here and on SVT. My guess is that the car is a parents or friends hence the delay in runs,photos etc..

Stop bullshitting. Nice job deleting your Facebook page after Evan (Lemon's )found it. Care to explain why no one in Mississippi named Cody has a 2007 Mustang registered to them? Lucky for you that page got locked because I got more to own you with as well. Sucks when you have know a long time member on this board who works for Home Land security and can find things out about people concerning cars,home etc after Lemon's found out your name. Best friend is a Florida detective too. He backed it up.

It is YOU that is all TALK.

Bring that car to a track near you and you can have your roll race too outside has been posted now 10 times. You won't win either unless I break something.

You won't do it PERIOD. You will simply ignore 90 percent of this thread and claim they are lies. You are a joke and your car is slow and not close to stock. And unlike you I will be happy to claim in person at any track you want. You are another LPS/LMS dude in this hobby trying to make up for your shortcomings. I can probably bench press you with one arm.
So many lies and yes your car is still a turd.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:33 AM
12 Second Club

AutoCock-gobbler how many times do you have to get Pwned before you just go away? it's atleast 3 and counting....

Nice work Mike.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Nick V.
Looks like autodick was owned.

SO let me be the one to ask automach the big question,

Did you think that a base model c6 was fast???? beating one of those is not impressive at all.

All they have is the ls2. (i believe) the gt500 in general should out run a base c6 all day.

Now a c6 Z06 will be a much better race, especially if they are both "Near Stock".

But as Mike confirmed your a lier, and your videos are some of the worst ive ever seen.

ive got better videos of me trying to peelout with TC on

Anyways back to the thread i guess.
You can't own somebody with lies. Go find where I asked for a 25 roll. That's right it never happend but yet mike lies and claims I did just one of the many lies in his rant. Another thing my fb is not deleted so once again another lie.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:46 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, this thread got out of control. I was simply trying to point out that telling someone a car that makes 100+ rwhp over stock is "near stock" is misleading, regardless of the number and type of parts used. When you mod a car by significantly increase boost on a blower/turbo, it's not the same as throwing an aftermarket muffler on it, even though it took the same number of bolt-on parts. It may technically be "near stock" parts-wise, but power-wise it is anything but and the only people I know who would tell people it's "near stock" are people looking to cause drama or with something to prove, because no one else is that naive.

Automach is entitled to his opinion. It's not wrong, it's just a different point of view. The place where I considered him wrong was responding to my original post where I said the C6 hung in there well for a nearly stock C6 and he shot back by saying the GT500 was nearly stock also, implying that both were modded similarly. That's not even remotely true as increasing boost is not in the same ballpark as freeing up some exhaust restrictions.

That's just my take. He can keep up with his opinion all he wants. It's certainly not making me look like an idiot...
Old 12-19-2012, 08:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You can't own somebody with lies. Go find where I asked for a 25 roll. That's right it never happend but yet mike lies and claims I did just one of the many lies in his rant. Another thing my fb is not deleted so once again another lie.
im not going to look.. I was in the thread

we kept telling you to post evidence, you dodged the posts, You said your car isnt setup for a dig, the previous owner ( AKA Your dad) put smaller tires on the car so you cant do digs or whatever other lame *** excuse you had.

Hey Mike, thats why the GT500 doesnt show up in his name, his parents still have it in their names

reguardless automach you could never beat him unless he fell asleep reading the **** you type up.

Im glad the GT500 in the video outran another mustang though

Quick Reply: c6 vs gt500 vs 5.0