Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

04 cobra vs 03 z06

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 05:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
So basically because he spoke spanish you assumed he was mexican? Nice.

You know there are like 10+ countries that speak spanish right? If you weren't so ignorant you'd know this and not even ask if he was mexican. AMURIKA

He said "Pushrod, *****!" He didn't call anyone an N word.

Thanks for playing.

I have to explain this to you again?

I did not assume he was Mexican, hence the question mark. I'm well aware there's multiple country's with Spanish as their first language. Your wrong about that.

I never said he called anyone the N word. I just claimed that he said the N word which is the truth. You were wrong about that too. For humors sake though, he clearly turn's to the other driver and says pushrod, N**** . He was in fact calling the other driver a N. So you just ate your own words

How would i know what nationality he is if i don't ask? How in the world is that being ignorant?? You said it yourself they're multiple country's that speak Spanish. Again, your fighting against yourself and your logic makes no sense. Your the one making false accusations and making a fool out of yourself. I'm done arguing with you over this because you clearly don't grasp on whats going on.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by swapped3vgt
nobody was talking crap about the mexicans , he just said all other cultures did not get along well with the mexicans , even though i'm cuban i'm not offended by your comments , MR SUPREME BEING .
Sure all you maricones were, Mr. I find it offensive when someone calls me Mexican, dont try to act all innocent, at least have the ***** to stick to what you said, oh wait you dont my bad.
The only reason why everyone whos hispanic gets called mexican is cause you guys are everywhere like roaches lol mowing peoples lawns, doing construtciton, and **** jobs for like 2 bucks an hour, which is a god send for you guys. (Me using your douchebag logic)

Swapped3v hit the nail on the head when he said you were a douche bag. If that logic even made sense. Then you already failed, atleast the government allows cubans entrance to this lovely country. They want you mexicans to gtfo LOL
Personally i got nothing against any other hispanics, the only hispanics i tend to not get along with are colombians. Thats about it.
Its funny you mention that because when i was in miami it seems like all of you had the same crappy jobs as we do. at least you get paid for it now, unlike how you did in cuba when castro had you slaves doing **** for free.

Allow entrance, more like you are so pathetic that the US govenment actually pity's you from your life of slavery under Castros rule. now i know where all your ***** are at, they are on Castros Desk along with all your other belongings.

they want us out because they know we are taking over.

Neither do I, like i said just talking **** back.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Really? We're all PEOPLE, but somehow one specific is better then the next? In the eyes of a racist, you're all the same **** so simmer down. I'm puerto rican, and you guys are acting like sp1cs. LOL

Can we get back to the actual race?
Old 01-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Hey OP, your car runs strong. Thats all
Old 01-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by redctsv
Sure all you maricones were, Mr. I find it offensive when someone calls me Mexican, dont try to act all innocent, at least have the ***** to stick to what you said, oh wait you dont my bad.

Its funny you mention that because when i was in miami it seems like all of you had the same crappy jobs as we do. at least you get paid for it now, unlike how you did in cuba when castro had you slaves doing **** for free.

Allow entrance, more like you are so pathetic that the US govenment actually pity's you from your life of slavery under Castros rule. now i know where all your ***** are at, they are on Castros Desk along with all your other belongings.

Attached Thumbnails 04 cobra vs 03 z06-tumblr_majym31zyw1rxevt4o1_500.jpg  
Old 01-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 01 CamaroSS SLP
I have to explain this to you again?

I did not assume he was Mexican, hence the question mark. I'm well aware there's multiple country's with Spanish as their first language. Your wrong about that.
Then why did you say mexican? Why not PR? or Dominican? Or cuban? or Argentinian? You assumed mexican because your ignorant. His accent is so cuban that i knew were he was from before i looked.
I never said he called anyone the N word. I just claimed that he said the N word which is the truth. You were wrong about that too. For humors sake though, he clearly turn's to the other driver and says pushrod, N**** . He was in fact calling the other driver a N. So you just ate your own words
Did you not see him point at the engine and say "PUSHROD, *****!"

YEAH D00D YOU GOT ME BRO. notsrs

How would i know what nationality he is if i don't ask? How in the world is that being ignorant?? You said it yourself they're multiple country's that speak Spanish. Again, your fighting against yourself and your logic makes no sense. Your the one making false accusations and making a fool out of yourself. I'm done arguing with you over this because you clearly don't grasp on whats going on.

All asians are chinesse.

All blacks are african.

All hispanics are mexican.

Attached Thumbnails 04 cobra vs 03 z06-cuba-flag-waving-smile-animated.gif  
Old 01-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Teching In

You are just another ignorant wetback .
Old 01-03-2013, 06:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 38394Z28
Hey OP, your car runs strong. Thats all
Thanks ,appreciated
Old 01-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by swapped3vgt
You are just another ignorant wetback .
Coming from a raft rower that funny.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:48 PM
Banned

When you win the lottery in cuba and your application is accepted you are flown to the states and are welcomed with open arms. umad? yeee umad.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:51 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Calling a Latin/Cuban etc a Mexican is like calling an American a French ******. Latins don't get along with Mexicans.
Thats one of the most Ignorant things I've heard in a while! walla walla

Hit the nail on the head.
You are just as stupid for agreeing...
Old 01-03-2013, 07:59 PM
Staging Lane

When you win the lottery in cuba and your application is accepted you are flown to the states and are welcomed with open arms. umad? yeee umad.
that has to be the most pathetic come back I have ever heard, I would have given you way more credit if you used the played out classic "your mama"!

When we win the lottery he says! Hahahahaha
Old 01-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Banned

that has to be the most pathetic come back I have ever heard, I would have given you way more credit if you used the played out classic "your mama"!

When we win the lottery he says! Hahahahaha
I rather fly in an airplane into the states then climb fences LOL

My family came to this country because of the loteria. So have most of my friends.

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
Thats one of the most Ignorant things I've heard in a while! walla walla
You are just as stupid for agreeing...

How is that being ignorant? Its just what ive seen aswell, so i agreed.

Can't speak for everyone but most of the cuban's or hispanics i know and meet don't get along with tira flecha's.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:14 PM
11 Second Club

Can't speak for everyone but most of the cuban's or hispanics i know and meet don't get along with tira flecha's.

Its stupid, machista, ignorant, my **** dont stink, Im better than the next race Bull ****. My Raza is not just Mexicans, Its all those who have been down and have each others backs, wet or not, regardless of Race.

Trust me, we are all tadpoles in a big *** pond... No seas Pendejo bro!
Old 01-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Banned

Its stupid, machista, ignorant, my **** dont stink, Im better than the next race Bull ****. My Raza is not just Mexicans, Its all those who have been down and have each others backs, wet or not, regardless of Race.

Trust me, we are all tadpoles in a big *** pond... No seas Pendejo bro!
No one said any race was better than the next. Your mexican buddy redctsv is the only retard in here who's been pumping this thread with that garbage. Go back and re read his comments or should i highlight it for you?

I got friends from all over man, believe me. I shouldn't of even responded to the post to begin with. Pretty much wraps up me posting in this thread again.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:24 PM
11 Second Club

Good Kill...
Old 01-03-2013, 08:32 PM
Staging Lane

I rather fly in an airplane into the states then climb fences LOL

My family came to this country because of the loteria. So have most of my friends.

It seems that you don't know the meaning of most of the words you are using.... It's ok I understand if Castro confiscated your school books too!
Old 01-03-2013, 08:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

US Mexicans Don't speak that walla wallas Spanish... Homito!
I think the word you are looking for is Latino not Latin. Latin is language. But even that argument doesnt make any sense. you Inferior cubans, puerto ricans, panamanians etc, and the superior Mexicans like myself are all Latinos.

Its the other way around vato, dont you dare to ever call us Mexicans something other than Mexican. There is a reason why all non latino people call you Mexican(hell you should be proud to be called Mexican) and they never insult us by refer us as anything else.

For real all of you sound like you just recently had your nuts chopped off when you speak spanish.
¡Verdad!
Old 01-03-2013, 08:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

It's all in fun payaso's cálmate.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:34 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

It won because pushrod

Last edited by audacious nick; 01-03-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Quick Reply: 04 cobra vs 03 z06