Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo Grand Prix GXP, S/C Roush Mustang, 335i, Trans Am, Regal GS, RSX-S, SRT-4, SN95

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 08:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
You obviously have no idea who I am. I suggest looking up all the other threads where people called me out and see how it turned out for them.
Mr. 1-car-on-a-GTR, the Viper-Killer. LMAO Jesus, not many vids have I seen where you've been PHENOMENAL. I've seen you lose to the GTO, and with upped boost, barely inch out on SRZ.

Originally Posted by evangto87
LMFAO!!!! Pardon me sir... I wasn't aware of "who you are". Apologies..
LOL Better recognize

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
30's and sunny on sunday...just race and save the **** talk. ill record
I fully agree, but 30s probably will suck for traction. lol

my car doesnt see any salt.... nor traction in 30 degrees I say schedule the race for spring time. Gives Juicey some time to crank the boost and figure out how to keep his trans alive.
This car is on the original trans... How's yours working out?
ROFL Kinda set yourself up for that one Evan.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He knows it all and traps 7-10mph under all others with those main mods.
I do know it all, I've stated many times on the Regal board that I'm untuned, running 13 degrees of timing but I don't have knock so I don't care. It'll get tuned, which is what it needs, it's not a shock or something that you shined light on for me.

How about YOU tune your car and quit making excuses of your psi, half tuned garbage *** excuses and just run your **** ***** out. Invest in a better camera too, yours is apparently never able to film 90% of these fantasy races.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:34 AM
Teching In

If you knew it all you would know that stock timing is 16-18*
There are 3 timing tables in your PCM. Good fuel, Mean best torque, and bad fuel. When your car is set up as horribly as yours, the PCM reverts to the 'bad fuel' timing curve in an attempt save itself from exploding, especially given the way you beat on it. It's only a matter of time until it actually does blow up.

As for my camera... one of them is easily worth 5x the value of your car.

Last edited by Ju1ce; 01-24-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

^wouldnt that mean its worth 5x the value of YOUR car as well....
Old 01-24-2013, 12:54 AM
Teching In

^wouldnt that mean its worth 5x the value of YOUR car as well....
No, mine is worth much more than his.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 01-24-2013, 08:19 AM
On The Tree

His is worth more because it beats GTRs by a car. Anyone would pay premium for that.

InB4juicetellsme"saystheguywithaJeep"
Old 01-24-2013, 08:56 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay z28
His is worth more because it beats GTRs by a car. Anyone would pay premium for that.

InB4juicetellsme"saystheguywithaJeep"
Only during race wars......
Old 01-24-2013, 03:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, mine is worth much more than his.
Says the guy who drives the exact same car, make and model KFC does.

The logic behind this is amazing. No one ever gets what they put into their car when they sell it... is that how you're basing your car's pricing? LOL Or are you basing the fact you'd make more money then he would selling it because it was a freebie to you?
Old 01-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Says the guy who drives the exact same car, make and model KFC does.

The logic behind this is amazing. No one ever gets what they put into their car when they sell it... is that how you're basing your car's pricing? LOL Or are you basing the fact you'd make more money then he would selling it because it was a freebie to you?
The difference is that mine is immaculate and highly desirable in the Regal community... his is a pile of **** with rusted out floorboards and peeling/faded paint. The setup on it is *** backward and on the verge of destroying the motor and he beats the **** out of it.
So all Camaros, Mustangs, CTS-Vs, GTOs, etc, etc... all go for the same price? LOL
My car is easily worth 3-5x what his car is worth. And no, the 2000 is the one I bought, my 98 is the one that was given to me

Not to mention, the wheels on my car could bring in 2 grand all by themselves... he'd be lucky to get that for his entire car.

Last edited by Ju1ce; 01-24-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It's still an ugly *** front wheel drive buick regal. stop acting like you drive a ferrari amongst civics. 90% of the cars on here have nice paint and expensive wheels. No one cares. I actually like the turbo fwd regals, but you're just such an *******. I'm suprised you're still even on here. Maybe your big bad words would mean something if you weren't caught in lies every other week. God its like everytime automach or ju1ce is being an ******* in a thread, the other one has to try to out do him.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sail Hatan
It's still an ugly *** front wheel drive buick regal. stop acting like you drive a ferrari amongst civics. 90% of the cars on here have nice paint and expensive wheels. No one cares. I actually like the turbo fwd regals, but you're just such an *******. I'm suprised you're still even on here. Maybe your big bad words would mean something if you weren't caught in lies every other week. God its like everytime automach or ju1ce is being an ******* in a thread, the other one has to try to out do him.
Dance.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:50 PM
10 Second Club

good one. get lost.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:55 PM
Teching In

You realize that not one of the statements you made was even remotely relevant to arguing my points...
Old 01-24-2013, 04:59 PM
10 Second Club

No its an outside view of how much of a dick you're being. theres no reason to talk down to anyone on here because you drive a regal with nice paint. or two regals. or whatever. bragging about how much its worth, and how much its sought after in the "regal community", and how much your 6.5 inch wide rims are worth.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:01 PM
10 Second Club

and I'll make whatever statements I want. as far as I know, that constitutional right is still in effect. (correct me if I'm wrong)
Old 01-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Teching In

No its an outside view of how much of a dick you're being. theres no reason to talk down to anyone on here because you drive a regal with nice paint. or two regals. or whatever. bragging about how much its worth, and how much its sought after in the "regal community", and how much your 6.5 inch wide rims are worth.
KFC came at me first. I've done nothing but try to help him over on the Regal forum... along with a few other veterans of the platform. He chooses to ignore us because he knows it all and then attacks me out of the blue on LS1tech. He'll soon be parting out and selling the car for scrap metal.

And the wheels are a bit wider than 6.5 inches, but I hardly see how that's relevant.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:06 PM
10 Second Club

because you had to state that theyre worth so much money. Your first post in here was calling his car a heap. You could have just stayed out of it. Unless you crave negative attention, cause theres no way you didn't know that everyone was gunna go against you...
Old 01-24-2013, 05:06 PM
Teching In

Not to mention, the wheels on my car could bring in 2 grand all by themselves... he'd be lucky to get that for his entire car.
If your rims are worth just about half of what you paid for the car I wouldnt exactly be bragging about it or rubbing peoples noses in it, you're acting almighty over 2-3 thousand dollar difference (give or take)? But then talk down to people with 5 gen Camaros or SRT8 Grand Cherokess or an F-Body? Talk about irony.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:12 PM
Teching In

because you had to state that theyre worth so much money. Your first post in here was calling his car a heap. You could have just stayed out of it. Unless you crave negative attention, cause theres no way you didn't know that everyone was gunna go against you...
I'm fully aware.

Quick Reply: Turbo Grand Prix GXP, S/C Roush Mustang, 335i, Trans Am, Regal GS, RSX-S, SRT-4, SN95