Old 02-12-2013, 06:52 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

honda's are poop

Just a piece of Hio's wisdom......lol
Old 02-12-2013, 09:28 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah well, you know... Very few respectables ones out there.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:00 AM
Teching In

Sure wish Honda guys did their research first. It's like a Stock 5th Gen Running a CTS-V, just out of Ur league (stock for stock)
Old 03-02-2013, 10:06 PM

**** hondas
Old 03-02-2013, 10:13 PM

haha hondas these days
Old 03-03-2013, 01:07 AM
10 Second Club

Good runs poor lil honda...hazard.i throw them aswell nothing wrong with them.every does that down here..
Old 03-03-2013, 01:52 AM
On The Tree

Every Kid needs to learn, His dad bought the car for him, he likes it and now he's trying to fit in. Now your friend took his money, now bring him in touch him a few things and don't bash'em so hard to the point he wants to kill him self. I get it, some know their cars some don't. If he wants to learn he will stick around, if he doesn't he will vanish they always do. Let him know what he can beat and what he can't. I run into Kids like this all the time. Good vid op.
Old 08-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Teching In

I like it when the hondas can't get past you so think real life is like the fast and the furious and they try to swap paint with you. Had that happen this weekend on cruise night here in winnipeg guy in a honda running on hopes and dreams trying to show off for his girlfriend but couldn't get past me to cut me off and throw the flashers on main street instead tried to side swipe me and put me in to the crub causing nasty crub rash to the vette rims that slp put on the car. I did catch at a tim hortons about 30 minutes later and walked over to his open window and asked if he remembered the camaro ss he run off the road, when he laughed and said yeah that guy couldn't drive man he was like trying to race me an ****, I couldn't help it any longer and punched him the face! Now I either put in a claim to mpi for the rims or pay out of pocket the couple hundred bucks it will most likely cost to have them fixed at a local rim and wheel restoration place.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:04 PM
Teching In

holy thread revival batman
Old 08-19-2014, 03:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Amen

Originally Posted by 02SSTtop
I like it when the hondas can't get past you so think real life is like the fast and the furious and they try to swap paint with you. Had that happen this weekend on cruise night here in winnipeg guy in a honda running on hopes and dreams trying to show off for his girlfriend but couldn't get past me to cut me off and throw the flashers on main street instead tried to side swipe me and put me in to the crub causing nasty crub rash to the vette rims that slp put on the car. I did catch at a tim hortons about 30 minutes later and walked over to his open window and asked if he remembered the camaro ss he run off the road, when he laughed and said yeah that guy couldn't drive man he was like trying to race me an ****, I couldn't help it any longer and punched him the face! Now I either put in a claim to mpi for the rims or pay out of pocket the couple hundred bucks it will most likely cost to have them fixed at a local rim and wheel restoration place.
How exactly did he manage to run you off the road? Maybe its because I drive in NYC, but if someone tried that, I wouldn't have attempted to budge. He would of hit me, then I would have ran him down and kicked his teeth in.
Old 08-19-2014, 07:28 PM
Teching In

Woahhhhh
Old 08-19-2014, 07:33 PM
Banned

Wow just wow
Old 08-19-2014, 10:36 PM
10 Second Club

honda's are poop
Old 08-19-2014, 11:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
This.

Originally Posted by odthetruth
How exactly did he manage to run you off the road? Maybe its because I drive in NYC, but if someone tried that, I wouldn't have attempted to budge. He would of hit me, then I would have ran him down and kicked his teeth in.

And this. I had a 4 runner try the last-minute-ending-lane-switch right in front of me today, Uh no. Throttle on, door shut, it waited.

I'll swap paint, then throttle into it. Then we'll deal with insurance or cops after words, up to how the other driver reacts....
Old 08-20-2014, 12:13 AM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
honda's are poop
hahaha
Old 08-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

honda's are poop
Admit it! You would love a Termi-swapped Honda. You would have the best of both worlds..a Ford motor and a Honda body/chassis.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:35 PM
10 Second Club

Lol.......... NO!!!

the furd **** is light years better than that honda crap. I fixed......eeerrr tried to fix a honda bumper the other week. God what a pos. I told the wife I'm gonna start doin a honda surcharge. Once that junk **** is damaged there almost is no getting it back right. The metal in that junk is just that cheesy.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol.......... NO!!!

the furd **** is light years better than that honda crap. I fixed......eeerrr tried to fix a honda bumper the other week. God what a pos. I told the wife I'm gonna start doin a honda surcharge. Once that junk **** is damaged there almost is no getting it back right. The metal in that junk is just that cheesy.
I agree completely.

This guy managed to hit a pothole at maybe 15mph, and pushed the whole front pass side subframe in. There was no repairing it. I had to get a new subframe and pull some oldschool **** with the actual body, a chain, and the reverse gear. LOL
Old 08-20-2014, 08:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 02SSTtop
Wow I can't believe there are people that ******* retarded out there...what happened after you hit him? I'd have done the same thing btw
Old 08-20-2014, 09:21 PM
***Repost Police***

Never had an issue with any Hondas I've had . Was that car rusted out or something?

Quick Reply: Stock Camaro SS vs Honda ls/vtec