Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LS1 Z28 vs Regal

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 02:48 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jU!CE===I will bitch slap that regal any way you want it==Dig or roll or whatever you want in my 02 F-body. Feel free to cram as many people you can fit into it as that makes it faster it seems.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I didn't find any build... I built it.
So why don't you buy a go pro and "Expanding" your stories more than they are. I mean I can see a 400whp regal beating a z28 slightly with 4 passengers. I can also see a build with intercooler costing 5grand+ for this car without labour. Hell the cheapest turbo I could find was 700 single turbo and 800 for a large intercooler. for the two parts alone.. Unless you spent months scavenging junkyards for minor parts such as a northstar / ls1 throttle body. But it seems to me that you some part tell tall tales and this is what people are getting at. Don't take it as offence I understand It's an internet forum and some people can get insulting at times... But this is the first thread of yours I have come across and I am sorry but the part where you say 110 - 130 I pulled 5 car lengths I face palmed because its false and you know it. When I see a video I will apologize for this statement but until then tell the entire truth.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

So you're trying to tell us that the car in those videos that barely even pulled a stock early 90s N/A Cobra(approximately 14-15 second car) and maybe put one car on a 02 bodystyle GT(14 second car) and now you're saying you pulled 5+ car lengths on a bolt on LS1 F-Body(12 second car) with almost 800 extra pounds in your car? Within 20MPH? Do you really believe that yourself?

If so, what you're trying to say is your car is a 10 second car WITH 800 extra pounds??! ... Get the f*** out of here dude!
Old 02-14-2013, 04:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ladies and Gents please skip to 6:20 in this video. And you will see a Heavy *** GTO with only intake, exhaust and tune with 2 occupants pull this claimed GodSend approximate 10 second Regal that only has one occupant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=FpFYGhLqtBE#!

And I'd love for you try to come on here and how 2 PSI makes this much difference for you to be able to put 600+ more pounds in your car and pull a LS1 F-Body that is lighter and quicker than this GTO by 5 lengths within 20MPH! Please do so, so that we can laugh more! I'm not even going to say anything about your bullshit claims to beat a GTR, Viper and whatever other bullshit happens in your dreams.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:05 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

^ lol. 2lbs more boost and 600 lbs of friends make it a 10 second car.... your video is clearly irrelevent. ju1ce will just keep added imaginary stories so he can add cars to his made up kill list in his sig. its definitely entertaining though.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol! Yeah clearly irrelevant, b/c that was at the wrong altitude or temperature... Yeah I can't wait to see what bullshit he posts to try to excuse this.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:57 AM
11 Second Club

He is a complete *** bag... that regal ain't about **** and he wishes it was as fast as he claims it is. My low 400 ride would tear him a new assh**** then turn around and give him a dirty Sanchez.
I 2nd the go pro purchase.... take some of your granpa's money and show us proof, or gtfo and go back to never land, bitch *** peter pan!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
He is a complete *** bag... that regal ain't about **** and he wishes it was as fast as he claims it is. My low 400 ride would tear him a new assh**** then turn around and give him a dirty Sanchez.
I 2nd the go pro purchase.... take some of your granpa's money and show us proof, or gtfo and go back to never land, bitch *** peter pan!
Post of the day! Lmao
Old 02-14-2013, 07:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
LMAO @ Bold
Old 02-14-2013, 08:32 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For a guy that sure does have an emphasis on videography he never seems to record video of his tall tales.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sail Hatan
Post of the day! Lmao
Lolz... but its true!!! No video needed.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

idk why you guys are doubting the 3g build statment. i can build some pretty sick **** with 3g's. remember a turbo set up is 90% piping. i bargin hunt constantly and if your good at it you can build anything on a small budget. **** i built my forged ls6 for about 2500 including rods,diamond pistons,crank,cam etc... now im on to a nitrous set up that will have all the bells and whistles for about half the price with all new components..

and as far as labor goes...if your a real car guy,you build your own ****!! but thats just my opinion.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:03 AM
Launching!

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
For a guy that sure does have an emphasis on videography he never seems to record video of his tall tales.
^^ Good point! lol
Old 02-14-2013, 09:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KissMyTushZ28
Ladies and Gents please skip to 6:20 in this video. And you will see a Heavy *** GTO with only intake, exhaust and tune with 2 occupants pull this claimed GodSend approximate 10 second Regal that only has one occupant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=FpFYGhLqtBE#!

And I'd love for you try to come on here and how 2 PSI makes this much difference for you to be able to put 600+ more pounds in your car and pull a LS1 F-Body that is lighter and quicker than this GTO by 5 lengths within 20MPH! Please do so, so that we can laugh more! I'm not even going to say anything about your bullshit claims to beat a GTR, Viper and whatever other bullshit happens in your dreams.
A GTO with intake, exhaust and tune is no joke, my cammed and tuned Trans Am has been killed by 1 here a couple of times, and the fact a sleeper Buick Regal V6 is even running the damn thing is what makes Juice's stories funny. I'll give the guy some props, he puts his car behind his words, he is a street racer and yea there are a bunch of cars here that would beat him but there are many many Fbodies and Mustangs running the roads with simple bolt ons that his car kills.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:26 AM
Teching In

That GTO trapped 114 and going from 8 to 10psi is a 50-60whp gain.
My GTO trapped 114-115 and would regularly smash the **** out of lightly modded ls1 fbodys. I even ran within a car of PSMs cammed z28 that ran 11.5 @ 121 AND ran right with SRZs heads/cam z28.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:32 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
idk why you guys are doubting the 3g build statment. i can build some pretty sick **** with 3g's. remember a turbo set up is 90% piping. i bargin hunt constantly and if your good at it you can build anything on a small budget. **** i built my forged ls6 for about 2500 including rods,diamond pistons,crank,cam etc... now im on to a nitrous set up that will have all the bells and whistles for about half the price with all new components..

and as far as labor goes...if your a real car guy,you build your own ****!! but thats just my opinion.

Building and working on stuff is respectable... specially with dyno numbers, 1/4 times, and footage of roll racing to show performance.
As stated many times, this guy cant show us any footage of his fantasy kills....

Go ahead. N nutswing, troll army is ready.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RJDio
A GTO with intake, exhaust and tune is no joke, my cammed and tuned Trans Am has been killed by 1 here a couple of times, and the fact a sleeper Buick Regal V6 is even running the damn thing is what makes Juice's stories funny. I'll give the guy some props, he puts his car behind his words, he is a street racer and yea there are a bunch of cars here that would beat him but there are many many Fbodies and Mustangs running the roads with simple bolt ons that his car kills.
If you have a cammed tuned LS1 F body and you got beat by a heavy *** intake and exhaust only, full interior GTO you need some help or something dude. I pulled intake and exhaust GTOs when I had my basic bolt on Camaro z28! But that's not the point.

The point is juice is a lying sack of ****. Maybe his grandma POS regal can beat a LS1 F-Body, which I doubt, but still he is a lying sack of **** because with 600+ extra pounds there is no way he pulls 5 lengths on one, not even with just him in it, not even in a 1/4! Much less the distance to only cover 20MPH acceleration. What he claims his POS is doing are times and speeds of 10 second cars. Yeah in his damn dreams. Getting pulled by a bolt on GTO with just himself in his car and he thinks he can add 600+ lbs and freight train a LS1 F-Body? Again, Get the F*** out of here dude.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:48 AM
Teching In

As I said above, that GTO is a lot faster than the fbody... A LOT faster.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
That GTO trapped 114 and going from 8 to 10psi is a 50-60whp gain.
My GTO trapped 114-115 and would regularly smash the **** out of lightly modded ls1 fbodys. I even ran within a car of PSMs cammed z28 that ran 11.5 @ 121 AND ran right with SRZs heads/cam z28.
Ok so 110 is roughly a high 12, so 114 and 115 is mid 12s. The stock record for a LS1 6speed Camaro SS is 12.6. So AGAIN!! How is that "A LOT" faster? Yes that could be a driver error race for the 1/4 if both drivers are worth a damn. Which means a close race not a damn freight train pull to 5+ car lengths as your fantasy states! And a driver error race for an entire 1/4 would mean no chance in hell of 5+ within a range from 110 to 130 you dumb ****! To accomplish the feat of pulling that far and hard would require at least 150 to 200 HP more. Unless he had horendously tall gears or some kind of problem. And you claim to have 400whp. That's basically around only 50hp more than a bolt on LS1 Camaro. Again, get the f*** out of here dude! Go back to sleep and keep dreaming, but don't wake up and come back here!
Old 02-14-2013, 09:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RJDio
A GTO with intake, exhaust, tune is pretty much equivalent if not slower than a F-bod with the same mods. If you lost to one with your cammed fbod than something is sssseriously wrong with your car or your driving.

Originally Posted by KissMyTushZ28
If you have a cammed tuned LS1 F body and you got beat by a heavy *** intake and exhaust only, full interior GTO you need some help or something dude. I pulled intake and exhaust GTOs when I had my basic bolt on Camaro z28! But that's not the point.
^^ +1

Quick Reply: LS1 Z28 vs Regal