LS1 Z28 vs Regal

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 11:52 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
my question was ignored twice...
Your question is retarded.
Kinda like how you're gonna punch me in the mouth.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:52 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Or I could just show you the dyno video and you don't have to go all engineer on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7pfXzp2lVM

It's a billet comp CT4 6765.
With a 24x12x4 intercooler

408 on that turbo!... You are one shitty tuner son!!! Still got you beat N/A, and way faster than your Piece of **** will ever be.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
408 on that turbo!... You are one shitty tuner son!!! Still got you beat N/A, and way faster than your Piece of **** will ever be.
10psi.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
well i just did all the long calculations and at 10 psi it will support that. its not exactly in the middle of efficiency but it will work.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Why is my question retarded? I simply want to know how much you are going to beat me by?
Old 02-14-2013, 11:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by assasinator
well i just did all the long calculations and at 10 psi it will support that. its not exactly in the middle of efficiency but it will work.
So what am I going to make at 20psi if I made 408whp SAE on 10psi?
Old 02-14-2013, 12:00 PM
Launching!

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

Willizm nailed it on the head and your responses just keep proving his point! You are just a scrawny little condescending douchebag who walks around with your nose up at the world.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So what am I going to make at 20psi if I made 408whp SAE on 10psi?
An exploded transmission...
Old 02-14-2013, 12:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

lunch is over....but ill calculate it when i can.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Camarokid327
Willizm nailed it on the head and your responses just keep proving his point! You are just a scrawny little condescending douchebag who walks around with your nose up at the world.
Ahhh you got me.
His question was super legit.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

And as far as punching you in the mouth... you arent worthy enough of a closed fist.

An open palm on the other hand...
Old 02-14-2013, 12:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

291 is a great strech of road..or 384
Old 02-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by evangto87
And as far as punching you in the mouth... you arent worthy enough of a closed fist.

An open palm on the other hand...
Toughest dude on LS1tech right here guys.
Let me guess... you're actually like 5'6. You feel really insecure about it so either consciously or subconsciously you have to make it a point to be as bad *** as you can be in any given situation. It explains the bright red mustang 'boss'.

I've met you 100 times already. I know who you are.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sickness7
Juice It's because we know for a fact your are lieing... Coming from someone who owned a 2 door gtp which is lighter than your regal You have to put a lot of money into a regal to make it as fast Trust me I priced out a 2.8 pullied inter cooled build for my grand prix its not cheap and am sort of happy I writ that car off... in all serious tell me how your 3400 pound regal + 800 pounds took on a z28, because until I see a video... bullshit.
hahahhahaahahahaha!!! regals run pretty much the same times as a gtp, stock for stock you ignorant moron. they both weigh around 3400-3500 lbs

Tell me your set up and I will tell you if you are bullshitting... Because if your regal is supercharged a 2.8 pullied ported supercharger is pretty much the smallest pully you can put on the m90 so what kind of internals you running? How have you reinforced that bad 4 speed because they die shortly above 300whp? Really I want to know because you claiming to be making more whp then the worlds fastest 3800 car. I don't see an intercooler on your car that is visible in the picture so really tell me.
sooo 408whp is more then the world's fastest 3800 made now??? you're ******* ignorant as **** dude...where the hell did he claim that he made more power then the worlds fastest 3800???? sweet mother of god!

3 grand for a turbo... jeeze where did you find a turbo for that cheap? 408whp wouldn't have been close to the build for gtp btw lol. And no the bottom end of the 3800 series 2 is not good up to 800whp not even close.
Sorry but 408whp doesn't come for 3 grand tell me the place that sold you all the parts and I will go to them... No forged internals? Anything above 10psi must disintegrate your pistons?

You may not have realized it yet but I know A LOT about the 3800 its probably my favorite engine.
The fastest w- body The Worlds fastest FWD 3800- 8.6582 @ 158.97mph

Highest HP FWD 3800 870WHP<<<<< does that look like 1000 to you its straight off their site. Have you done weight reduction to your regal im guessing no since you had 4 passengers in it... I'm just trying to understand how this car that weighed over 4000 at the time somehow pulled 5 car lengths on a camaro probably making around the same amount of power? I've taken on stock 4.6l mustangs in a stock 3800 but come on now you are seriously a liar.

Post a video... invest in a go pro you have lots of money if that build cost you 3 grand and start posting proof of these races. I'm not denying that you may have raced and beat a camaro... but seriously you did not walk him 5 car lengths in 20 mph the reason people are making fun of you is because you take an ordinary story and blow it way out of proportion.
hahahahaha...so now it weighed 4,000 lbs instead of 3400??? keep the laughs coming dude...your ignorance is mind boggling..and that 8 second grand prix that you googled had a 100% STOCK short block at the time of that track outing....NOOB...do some ******* research before opening your pie hole

Originally Posted by KissMyTushZ28
So you're trying to tell us that the car in those videos that barely even pulled a stock early 90s N/A Cobra(approximately 14-15 second car) and maybe put one car on a 02 bodystyle GT(14 second car) and now you're saying you pulled 5+ car lengths on a bolt on LS1 F-Body(12 second car) with almost 800 extra pounds in your car? Within 20MPH? Do you really believe that yourself?

If so, what you're trying to say is your car is a 10 second car WITH 800 extra pounds??! ... Get the f*** out of here dude!
my god the ignorance is astonishing around here...when he raced that cobra in the sleepers vid, he was supercharged, not turbo'd...idiot..he was making about 100whp less..and it was 600 extra pounds that he had, not 800..and 110-130 is A LOT different then say 60-80 mph is in a race...you idiots talk like all cars accelerate at a linear rate from all speeds??? get the **** out of here dude...

Originally Posted by KissMyTushZ28
If you have a cammed tuned LS1 F body and you got beat by a heavy *** intake and exhaust only, full interior GTO you need some help or something dude. I pulled intake and exhaust GTOs when I had my basic bolt on Camaro z28! But that's not the point.

The point is juice is a lying sack of ****. Maybe his grandma POS regal can beat a LS1 F-Body, which I doubt, but still he is a lying sack of **** because with 600+ extra pounds there is no way he pulls 5 lengths on one, not even with just him in it, not even in a 1/4! Much less the distance to only cover 20MPH acceleration. What he claims his POS is doing are times and speeds of 10 second cars. Yeah in his damn dreams. Getting pulled by a bolt on GTO with just himself in his car and he thinks he can add 600+ lbs and freight train a LS1 F-Body? Again, Get the F*** out of here dude.
lololololol you have absolutely ZERO clue what you are talking about...again, get the **** out of here dude! i cant wait until ju1ce proves how stupid and ignorant most of you truly are...i love watching you all circle around him like sharks that smell blood, every time that he posts a kill story...its truly hilarious to say the least!

good kill Ju1ce..theres nothing that far fetched about your story at all...for all we know that guy's Z28 could have just been a cat-back only car with gutted cats...maybe not even 300whp..and go knows how well the thing was running either...dont let all of these angry vultures/trolls get to you...even though im sure you love it haha

inb4LS1techsaysimaJu1cenutswinger#
Old 02-14-2013, 12:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Toughest dude on LS1tech right here guys.
Let me guess... you're actually like 5'6. You feel really insecure about it so either consciously or subconsciously you have to make it a point to be as bad *** as you can be in any given situation. It explains the bright red mustang 'boss'.

I've met you 100 times already. I know who you are.
See the best part is you know nothing about about me... this website speaks for itself in demonstating how people hate you so much. You THINK you have met me numerous times. Youve never met me. It is YOU who is insecure about himself. How you actually cant see this is amazing to me. I love everything about my life. My friends, my family, my job, my hobbies... all of it. However, its people like you who feed on the world with there condescending idiocy. It has been called for what it is multiple times. You hate on people with faster nicer cars because they "wasted" there money. You hate on people with slower lesser cars because they are "heaps" and cant compare to you. Bottom line, is you are a worthless pos that the world would be a much better place without. And what does someones height have to do with anything. That statement alone tells me you know NOTHING about what it takes to be a physically and mentally "tough" person. You are simply a child who hides behind a keyboard. You have no moral fiber.... you have no respect... you have no dignity...you have no class.... you are worthless. Its me who has met many people like you in the past... not the other way around. You think you are on top of the world... you arent even on top of the pile of **** you crawled out of. Dont bother responding to this... because Im not responding to you further. You will just be ignored. Ill see you in the spring time in person where there arent keyboards to flex your muscle...cowgirl.

Dont bother attempting a retort...
Old 02-14-2013, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well if were all gonna do some racing today then we gotta meet up around 5. i only have an hr window before i have to head back. if not today then sunday works for me.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
291 is a great strech of road..or 384
Ju1ce- PM sent, let me know.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Little man syndrome,
Nailed it.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:30 PM