Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Boss 302 Laguna Seca vs 2012 Charger SRT8

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 12:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that all you know to say? I must be because like the rest here you never say anything intelligent.

I know there's a lot of stupid people in the world but I didn't expect them all to be here!!!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 01:42 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by RedHotG8
You can't comprehend what I say but I'm braindead? It's obvious it's the other way around but you're too braindead to realize it!
Not only can't you comprehend what I say your can't write either dropout.....
Your can't write either? If you are ever trying to insult someone's intelligence, don't only use spell check, but grammar check also, you idiot. Spell check lets idiots like you write correct words, and place them in the wrong spots in a sentence... like a *****.

Besides you being a braindead moron, and aside from the fact you were homeschooled by the same lady who breastfed you 50/50 portions of breast milk and Budweiser... What about an answer?

Originally Posted by evangto87
So what have you made on the dyno and what have you ran at the track?

To this.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:47 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that all you know to say? I must be because like the rest here you never say anything intelligent.

I know there's a lot of stupid people in the world but I didn't expect them all to be here!!!!!
There have been SEVERAL bone stock 6.1 SRT's in the 12's. As low as 12.5's yet your MODDED Badass G8 GT cant break 12's but some how a STOCK G8 is neck and neck fender to fender with a 6.1??? Please tell us more...
Old 02-19-2013, 01:49 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Your can't write either? If you are ever trying to insult someone's intelligence, don't only use spell check, but grammar check also, you idiot. Spell check lets idiots like you write correct words, and place them in the wrong spots in a sentence... like a *****.

Besides you being a braindead moron, and aside from the fact you were homeschooled by the same lady who breastfed you 50/50 portions of breast milk and Budweiser... What about an answer?

To this.
LMFAO!!! Im honestly amazed by this guy. I mean he's getting owned left and right but keeps coming back for more...
Old 02-19-2013, 05:42 AM
12 Second Club

RedHotG8; Obviously you're all whimps that were bullied in school and now you have to throw childish insults at people while hiding behind a computer screen.
Most of you only wish your had a kickass harley like mine.

RedHotG8 and his buddys...... LOL

Old 02-19-2013, 06:31 AM
Staging Lane

Obviously you're all whimps that were bullied in school and now you have to throw childish insults at people while hiding behind a computer screen.
Most of you only wish your had a kickass harley like mine AND a great car that hasn't depreciated in the 5 years I owned it.

It seems I'm the smart here and you're all a bunch of retards that barely made it though school since you don't comprehend what I write.
Plus you don't even know that pic you posted isn't a harley because you're so ******* dumb.
If you would get away from your computer and go outside you would see what a harley actually looks like!

Im sensing a strong case of Downs.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:37 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ****** srt8
RedHotG8; Obviously you're all whimps that were bullied in school and now you have to throw childish insults at people while hiding behind a computer screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4
exactly!!!! Hahahaha
Old 02-19-2013, 08:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

haha are you reading what you type? Im asking what you run at the track and/or dyno and youre name calling. Its not my fault you have 0 experience in the matter.

Seeing all the animosity from you, its you i believe was the bullied one in highschool.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MasterTomos
Per dodge's website, a 2013 SRT8 Charger Superbee is $42,995:

http://www.dodge.com/hostc/bmo/CUD201304/models.do

You're also comparing a 4 year old car to a brand new car. The older chargers were cheaper, about the same as a G8 GT.

Tell me why I'm wrong now.
That's without options and the OPTIONED PRICE (the one at the bottom of the sticker since you don't know that) on an older 6.1 SRT8 was close to $50 grand. I saw it on the showroom floor because we have a Dodge Caravan and it was in for service. I never seen so many damn liars in one thread in my life!!!!!

Base price IS NOT sticker price, get it through your thick head....
Since you don't remember here's my post on the first page:

A new $50K SRT8 6.1 runs fender to fender with a new $35 G8 6.0 so how's that for you Mopar boy?

After that the **** talkers construed what I said....
If that makes you feel better about that turd then go with that story. I know they cost more than that because I saw one in the showroom and it was near $50K.
Is that what the salesman told you just to get you to buy it? I saw the sticker price with my own two eyes.

This is the best
Old 02-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4

LMFAO

Old 02-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Teching In

Obviously you're all whimps that were bullied in school and now you have to throw childish insults at people while hiding behind a computer screen.
Most of you only wish your had a kickass harley like mine AND a great car that hasn't depreciated in the 5 years I owned it.

It seems I'm the smart here and you're all a bunch of retards that barely made it though school since you don't comprehend what I write.
Plus you don't even know that pic you posted isn't a harley because you're so ******* dumb.
If you would get away from your computer and go outside you would see what a harley actually looks like!
it seems I'm the smart here LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Boss 302 Laguna Seca vs 2012 Charger SRT8-h6xy3bg.gif
Old 02-19-2013, 11:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Most of you only wish your had a kickass harley like mine
Yep, he has a little pecker

We have found sufficient evidence to confirm this suspicion
Damnit, you beat me to it!
Old 02-19-2013, 11:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 02-19-2013, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just keep the childish remarks coming children, you're all definitely showing your lack of intelligence with your silly remarks. By the way they don't bother me one bit, in fact I find this very amusing lol. (Plus I love attention!) But I know it bothered you wimps when you were bullied in school, which is why you think it's bothering me. I was an all-star baseball and hockey player plus I was an honor student, so it's obvious to me that none of you reached half my achievements in life. You'll always be a bunch of losers and never amount to anything.....
Old 02-19-2013, 05:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Someday when I grow up I'm going to buy a used g8.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just keep the childish remarks coming children, you're all definitely showing your lack of intelligence with your silly remarks. By the way they don't bother me one bit, in fact I find this very amusing lol. (Plus I love attention!) But I know it bothered you wimps when you were bullied in school, which is why you think it's bothering me. I was an all-star baseball and hockey player plus I was an honor student, so it's obvious to me that none of you reached half my achievements in life. You'll always be a bunch of losers and never amount to anything.....
so what have you achieved at the drag strip and dyno?
Old 02-19-2013, 05:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
Someday when I grow up I'm going to buy a used g8.
I drove a Camaro when I was 16 also, a 71 Z-28 that was one of the fastest cars around the northern Chicago area.

Last edited by RedHotG8; 02-19-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh ****, this just keeps on getting better!

Quick, add more to the fire people!

~edit~ lukewarmg8 reminds me of autofail
Old 02-19-2013, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Is that all you got? These guys are making you look bad lol.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

so its safe to say you have never raced a thing with your car... no track... no dyno...

but you do have a wicked badass harley

Quick Reply: Boss 302 Laguna Seca vs 2012 Charger SRT8