Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

destroyed a blue V-tech civic on I45 north!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2004 | 02:00 PM
Teching In

I think I'm gonna be sick. Dont start on the japenese super car kick because I can name a few 4 bangers with 900 plus. Lets start with the pikes peak Celica and then the Autobacs MR2 (both 3sgte but I am biased) Lets really stop comparing apples to oranges because everyone knows that the Denso Supra is bad ***, and so is the Vette C5R. They are just different. So if the dude is runnin 600 plus in a civic give him props because he has put at least 50 times more thought and sweat into his car than all you high schoolers with intake, exhaust, and some cams.
Old 04-24-2004 | 03:58 PM
TECH Senior Member
20 Year Member

I just want to get directions to his place and go see the stuff. i have no problems believing him, i just want to see the stuff for myself and talk to the guy. I am sure he is cool, just having too many internet flame wars in here.

Lingenfelter boy, get some pics and then get daddy to help get you a car and then talk

98WS6/TA, tone it down, this noise is getting to loud in here and the **** is getting deep, this thread will be done very soon.

MOCHANIC, please PM me your cell number or address, i want to see your shop/garage. no one else just me. 4th time to ask

Gray
Old 04-24-2004 | 07:23 PM
Teching In

hey big bronco.. if you want to see the car (civic) it won't be at his house as it's my daily driver. The lt1 on the other hand is being assembled. I would be at teaworks on the north side today but it's raining so I don't know that I will make it.
Old 04-24-2004 | 07:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by gsrev
hey big bronco.. if you want to see the car (civic) it won't be at his house as it's my daily driver. The lt1 on the other hand is being assembled. I would be at teaworks on the north side today but it's raining so I don't know that I will make it.
If it's still being assembled then how do you know it's a thousand horsepower lt1?
Old 04-24-2004 | 07:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by King02SS
If it's still being assembled then how do you know it's a thousand horsepower lt1?
1000HP is the goal...
Old 04-24-2004 | 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MillaTK
1000HP is the goal...
Ahh gotcha he probably already said that but that's alot of mess to go back through and read all that lol.
Old 04-24-2004 | 10:27 PM
Teching In

Red face

exactly, 1000hp at the tires is the goal. It being a 383 LT1 with the best of everything should easily make this number with enough boost!
Throw in the powerglide behind it and yank out as much weight as possible and it should be good for some 8's

As it has been said, for the most part I have been very civil so far. I did not come here to start any flame wars, the 16yr olds are doing a good enough job at that. I simply replied to a guy thats bragging about beating a stock 160hp civic, like thats some feat, hell I hope he did!

Now to the ones that keep saying go yourself, and blah blah blah... I just want you to know how intellegent I think you are!!! I will not stoop to your childish level by replying back to you with your attitude or intellegence, so if you still feel that its necessary, please... show everybody here your brilliance and continue to do so!

Old 04-24-2004 | 10:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS
LOL Nice kill. Racing 99% of Ricers is like shooting fish in a barrel.
like shooting them with hand grenades
Old 04-24-2004 | 10:38 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Mochanic
exactly, 1000hp at the tires is the goal. It being a 383 LT1 with the best of everything should easily make this number with enough boost!
Throw in the powerglide behind it and yank out as much weight as possible and it should be good for some 8's

As it has been said, for the most part I have been very civil so far. I did not come here to start any flame wars, the 16yr olds are doing a good enough job at that. I simply replied to a guy thats bragging about beating a stock 160hp civic, like thats some feat, hell I hope he did!

Now to the ones that keep saying go yourself, and blah blah blah... I just want you to know how intellegent I think you are!!! I will not stoop to your childish level by replying back to you with your attitude or intellegence, so if you still feel that its necessary, please... show everybody here your brilliance and continue to do so!

yo moccanic, listen i'll be honest with you. I have nothing against you, but if you come here treating us ''16 year olds'' im gonna get really ****** pisssed. Cut that **** out!. You dont need to insult anyone just cuz of our age. i didnt brag about my car being a 1000 HP or anything. You started it, and id like an apology.
Old 04-25-2004 | 04:20 AM
Teching In

hey WS6T/A98

if you think anyone in the world would apoligize to you you are smoking crack it is pretty sad that you are 17, i know 11 year old kids more mature than you. he never treatened any 16 yr olds he said he didnt want to hear the retarded rambilings 16 yr olds make but dont worry, with every post made by you just prove this point more and more. and if you are getting pissed what are you going to sick your key board ninjas on him.

it is pretty gay to post a kill of a stock civic. Maybe he new you were faster and just wanted to see you haul ***. if i posted every kill on a stock mustang,camaro,c5 and zo6 i would fill this whole section with posts but i know its not impressive and thats why i dont . but if you pull up next to a 700hp supra or something i am all ears

i am not flaming
just post something worthy of someone saying good kill.

john

Last edited by nurv99; 04-25-2004 at 04:22 AM. Reason: my shitty spelling but i know ther are more mistakes oh well
Old 04-25-2004 | 08:19 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by nurv99
hey WS6T/A98

if you think anyone in the world would apoligize to you you are smoking crack it is pretty sad that you are 17, i know 11 year old kids more mature than you. he never treatened any 16 yr olds he said he didnt want to hear the retarded rambilings 16 yr olds make but dont worry, with every post made by you just prove this point more and more. and if you are getting pissed what are you going to sick your key board ninjas on him.

it is pretty gay to post a kill of a stock civic. Maybe he new you were faster and just wanted to see you haul ***. if i posted every kill on a stock mustang,camaro,c5 and zo6 i would fill this whole section with posts but i know its not impressive and thats why i dont . but if you pull up next to a 700hp supra or something i am all ears

i am not flaming
just post something worthy of someone saying good kill.

john
listen buddy you can take your rice and go to another forum. i didnt post anything about beating a stock civic so WAKE UP AND READ. Next learn to mind your own business. I know he's not gonna apologise, but a lot of people here are young teenagers and by saying 16 year old punks it doesnt sound good and i dont like that at all. im not a punk, and im not a dick who races at everystop sign. i know how to drive and how to behave so EAT ME
Old 04-25-2004 | 08:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by VietRacingGuy
i already smoked too many ******* slow **** imports in my area. i DID NOT REALLY want to race that blue civic on I45 b/c i know i will beat him. but then that nika keep reving his engine pass me, then slow down then pass me again.
so i decided to show him how slow his V-Tech honda is.

MOCHANIC, if you compare stock to stock, which car YOU THINK will be faster???? Z28 or Vtech civic??? LOL

if i spend 10G$ in my Z28 and that guy spend 10G$ in that V-tech-vic, which car will be faster???? anybody know??? LOL

my z has 317 RWHP right now, and i got over 3G$ in my bank, and it won't be too long before i turbocharge my Z.

and stay tune for more slow-import kills, stock import though !! i dont wana mess with mochanic's 700 HP civic.
Hi,

I know you prolly do not care but I just wanted to let you know that it's VTEC and not vtech. Vtech is a brand of wireless phones.

Best regards,

Maxime,

Last edited by Maxime; 04-25-2004 at 09:07 AM.
Old 04-25-2004 | 09:06 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by nurv99
hey WS6T/A98

if i posted every kill on a stock mustang,camaro,c5 and zo6 i would fill this whole section with posts

Indulge us.
Old 04-25-2004 | 09:08 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Maxime
Hi,

I know you most likely do not care but I just wanted to let you know that it's VTEC and not vtech. Vtech is a brand of wireless phones.

Best regards,

Maxime,
You mean your engine isn't the 900mhz model with a 500' range and privacy screening?
Old 04-25-2004 | 09:12 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
You mean your engine isn't the 900mhz model with a 500' range and privacy screening?
Unfortunatly not.
Old 04-25-2004 | 09:17 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Maxime
Unfortunatly not.
Maxime, welcome aboard.
Old 04-25-2004 | 09:24 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Maxime, welcome aboard.
Thank You.

Old 04-25-2004 | 09:52 AM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

You know, I'm 21, but I got my first Camaro when I was 16. I don't think I had ever acted as irrational and immature as WS6T/A98. You're just making yourself look bad and giving these guys more ammuntion to use against you when you reply with a big head. Either don't say anything at all, or refrain from the high school slander.

This is a bit off topic, but 2 times in one week i've had to deal with annoying, immature, high school punks on the road. last weekend these punks in a Jeep kept yelling at me about how they were going to run me off the road because I brake checked them. They get out of their Jeep and walk up to my car in traffic and try to give me a hard time. I'm just like and they get back in their Wrangler and leave. Then last night I'm driving home and I have to slow down because a car in front of me is turning. These punks in a Jetta are up on my *** and they shoot around me and start yelling at ME because I slowed down. Saying I'm an ******* and a ******* retard and this and that. I just politely mashed the throttle and zipped away from their nonsense.

Is there something in the food they serve in High School now that makes you all punks who think are untouchable? It's getting real old.

No one cares if you're 17 or 71. You're acting like a young punk. You're not going to get respect as you're only digging yourself deeper and deeper.

:rant mode off:
Old 04-25-2004 | 12:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by DMNSPD
These punks in a Jetta ...

... I just politely mashed the throttle and zipped away from their nonsense.

Old 04-25-2004 | 12:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DMNSPD
You know, I'm 21, but I got my first Camaro when I was 16. I don't think I had ever acted as irrational and immature as WS6T/A98. You're just making yourself look bad and giving these guys more ammuntion to use against you when you reply with a big head. Either don't say anything at all, or refrain from the high school slander.

This is a bit off topic, but 2 times in one week i've had to deal with annoying, immature, high school punks on the road. last weekend these punks in a Jeep kept yelling at me about how they were going to run me off the road because I brake checked them. They get out of their Jeep and walk up to my car in traffic and try to give me a hard time. I'm just like and they get back in their Wrangler and leave. Then last night I'm driving home and I have to slow down because a car in front of me is turning. These punks in a Jetta are up on my *** and they shoot around me and start yelling at ME because I slowed down. Saying I'm an ******* and a ******* retard and this and that. I just politely mashed the throttle and zipped away from their nonsense.

Is there something in the food they serve in High School now that makes you all punks who think are untouchable? It's getting real old.

No one cares if you're 17 or 71. You're acting like a young punk. You're not going to get respect as you're only digging yourself deeper and deeper.

:rant mode off:
Like what is it that you do not understand? Did i say i raced the VTEC civic? NO. All i did was reply to moccanic over here who was saying that 16 year old are punks. I got a litte pissed and said a few things i shouldnt have and im sorry. But dont get all excited and tell me off just cuz ur 21.