Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Trans Am hurts some feelings once more. Ctx tuners, get sum! **VIDEOS ON PG 3**

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 07:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
I don't see a problem with how you responded..

A 500Rwhp Fbody will walk all over a 500Rwhp Cobra.

What do you make on spray (the night you ran him)?

Thank you!... Finally someone without a MANGINA.

Thats the thing... Im not on spray yet, need tune and a few other things to get it going. You'll see the difference then. I seriously doubt he is making 505, that or he cant drive. The 5.0 was running as good as he was, and he makes 413.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Staging Lane

I don't see a problem with how you responded..

A 500Rwhp Fbody will walk all over a 500Rwhp Cobra.

What do you make on spray (the night you ran him)?
He hasn't been on spray since we did the head swap in September... Didn't have the injector to keep the dry shot and his wet kit just arrived a few days ago.

Edit: I swear I posted before this ******!! ^^^
Old 03-04-2013, 07:42 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Who TF do you think you are e-thug? You're such a joke by your post man. Go beat on your chest Vin Diesel.
I already did... And im brian... I get Mia in the end lol. You see thats the difference here buddy. I talk **** and back it up, unlike these **** who only talk **** behind the scene and not come straight up. A few here can vouch, they've seen me in action.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by KFC_Or_Bust
He hasn't been on spray since we did the head swap in September... Didn't have the injector to keep the dry shot and his wet kit just arrived a few days ago.

Edit: I swear I posted before this ******!! ^^^

'Tis... Thanks for vouching that KFC.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by greenvortec97
i beg to differ
Okay?

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Yep, stage 4 or 5 blower with full bolt-ons will pull low 500's. My '03 made 521/515 stiegy stg 5, full bolt-ons/SRA on a pretty average dynojet. Thing ran like a raped aped too!

The Heat soak is a bitch tho.
Yeah his car ran pretty damn good, it was a gt COMPLETELY converted to a termi.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
I already did... And im brian... I get Mia in the end lol. You see thats the difference here buddy. I talk **** and back it up, unlike these **** who only talk **** behind the scene and not come straight up. A few here can vouch, they've seen me in action.
And this is the reason I saw no problem with it.

I could tell you are the type of person that would say the same thing looking him dead in the eyes, regardless of who it is.

A lot of guys don't understand, not everyone on here is just E-tuff and a keyboard warrior because they aren't face to face. Some people don't change their tone in person, they enforce it.

I have the same mentality you do... Cowards run their mouth behind your back and I give absolutely zero respect to a coward. People have thought I was scared of someone when they are "**** talking" to my face (because I won't say the same things to them as I would someone trash talking me behind my back but tries to act cool to my face).. It has nothing to do with me being scared. It is me showing a tad bit more respect because they actually have a back bone to say things in person... I just hope they enforce it when the time comes.. If they don't, bad day/night for them.

FWIW... LOTB, that was a bit timid compared to some of my **** talking over the internet/facebook.
Tell em how you REALLY feel!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:57 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by adamantium
Okay?

Yeah his car ran pretty damn good, it was a gt COMPLETELY converted to a termi.
Lolz... you're an *** no matter what you post!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:04 AM
11 Second Club

I could tell you are the type of person that would say the same thing looking him dead in the eyes, regardless of who it is.

A lot of guys don't understand, not everyone on here is just E-tuff and a keyboard warrior because they aren't face to face. Some people don't change their tone in person, they enforce it.

I have the same mentality you do... Cowards run their mouth behind your back and I give absolutely zero respect to a coward. People have thought I was scared of someone when they are "**** talking" to my face (because I won't say the same things to them as I would someone trash talking me behind my back but tries to act cool to my face).. It has nothing to do with me being scared. It is me showing a tad bit more respect because they actually have a back bone to say things in person... I just hope they enforce it when the time comes.. If they don't, bad day/night for them.

FWIW... LOTB, that was a bit timid compared to some of my **** talking over the internet/facebook.
+1... Damm finally someone seems to understand wtf its really all about, thanks for sharing the same views n understanding how cowards really work. Im not some tuff guy, no. Just hold my ground and yank ******* out there own rides once in a while that dont stop talking ****.

I can let this thread go now, lolz!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:04 AM
10 Second Club

Sick trans am congrats on the wins!
Old 03-05-2013, 12:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn gt500 moves out! Cool vids !
Old 03-05-2013, 12:18 AM
11 Second Club

Old 03-05-2013, 12:19 AM
11 Second Club

Heres me getting whooped by a super snake stock at 600ish. Stang owners enjoy... and yes he sandbagged us... told us it was making 500s lolz. Cool dude tho!!! He just wanted to play.

Last edited by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A; 03-05-2013 at 12:24 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:21 AM
11 Second Club

Old video...

Old 03-05-2013, 01:03 AM
10 Second Club

Looks like fun down there..
Old 03-05-2013, 01:08 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1_MEANZ28
Looks like fun down there..
And its year round!!!... no snow or ice to stop us. Just hate the heat in the summer, goog traction tho.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:10 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1_MEANZ28
Sick trans am congrats on the wins!
Thx...
Old 03-05-2013, 07:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

holy ****, coming close that guard rail when against the cobra. good video.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:38 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm the same kinda way. I have respect for most people I meet even if they are of the 'hostile' variety. I have gone off on douch nozzles that talk **** behind me or other folks backs as that is unwarranted. I don't do it often, but it does trigger the worst in me at times.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:16 AM
11 Second Club

The Cobra guy---------->Trans Am hurts some feelings once more. Ctx tuners, get sum! **VIDEOS ON PG 3**-cobra-dude-guy.png

One of his post and **** talk about me and my ride... ----------> No I raced a silver one at a 30 role and spun the hole time but that last pull after he got his kicks in I told him to grow some ***** and do a 60 roll and he got raped. My car from a 30 roll would get beat by any car with slicks on. When I make 500hp on street tires and try and play at 30mph I just ski down the road. So **** him his car wasent that fast unless he was going 30mph and warmed his SLICKS up.

Dumb *** calls my tires slicks and makes all kinds of excuses once he got beat. And wont upload the vids that he took from the other 3 high rolls... ran him a total of 6 times, and still wanted more. Im like dude seriously!?
Old 03-05-2013, 10:19 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by autogeek23
holy ****, coming close that guard rail when against the cobra. good video.
yep, it was actually a curb tho. I spun hard that time, let off and got on it again... He still couldnt catch me.

Quick Reply: Trans Am hurts some feelings once more. Ctx tuners, get sum! **VIDEOS ON PG 3**