Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LS1 Camaro vs Eagle Talon **VIDEO**

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 10:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holy **** 36psi? LOL
In not a big import guy but only that much power with all that boost?
Impressive power reguardless from a 4 cyl! My sisters boyfriend has a gen2 talon in the garage ATM and is about to swap to a 18g turbo. From a roll I beat him on the 16g he is running now or was (trans issues) and he didn't put up too much of a challenge.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Sweet_SS
I bought my SS for a reason...being reliable, but also makes good power stock. But before I sold it, I was hitting around 40psi with more timing. To your car, with a good tune you should be able to take him. Quick question, are you still installing those parts listed in your sig? Heads, cam?
Haha yea looked like a beast.. But yea I plan on it. Decided to put it on hold for now. Going to see what I can get out of my car how it sits now & then install the H/C spray

Originally Posted by 88blackiroc
Holy **** 36psi? LOL
Impressive power reguardless from a 4 cyl! My sisters boyfriend has a gen2 talon in the garage ATM and is about to swap to a 18g turbo. From a roll I beat him on the 16g he is running now or was (trans issues) and he didn't put up too much of a challenge.
Yea my cousin got a Talon that I've really been wanting to run but he lives in Utah so probably will never happen haha
Old 03-30-2013, 12:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 88blackiroc
Holy **** 36psi? LOL
Ya, unfortunately you have to run tons of boost to make good power on a 4cyl. Good kill.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
Haha yea looked like a beast.. But yea I plan on it. Decided to put it on hold for now. Going to see what I can get out of my car how it sits now & then install the H/C spray

Yea my cousin got a Talon that I've really been wanting to run but he lives in Utah so probably will never happen haha

Hope you run him again. If you do, post up the vid.

Quick Reply: LS1 Camaro vs Eagle Talon **VIDEO**