Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Venom GT Runs 265.7 mph Now the Fastest Production Vehicle You Can Buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 07:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
No **** lol The FGT has been faster in 1 mile.
I suppose once they put 1000 miles on that FGT goin to the grocery store and movie theater and cruises it won't need a rebuild or blow its guts all over the road before then will it? Stop comparin apples to oranges, my juice is starting to taste like ****.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 89gmcs15
I suppose once they put 1000 miles on that FGT goin to the grocery store and movie theater and cruises it won't need a rebuild or blow its guts all over the road before then will it? Stop comparin apples to oranges, my juice is starting to taste like ****.
Actually it probably has well over a 1000 miles on it because it is a street car. Good try though I would be butthurt to if it took a extra mile to acomplish the same goal.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Actually it probably has well over a 1000 miles on it because it is a street car. Good try though I would be butthurt to if it took a extra mile to acomplish the same goal.
I could honestly care less if either one in this supercar catagory is faster or what not since I do not own any of them nor will I ever unles I won the lotto. But how "butthurt" would someone be if a company got ahold of a venom or veryon and did upgrades to it and pulled off a better standing mile run. I still say stop comparing apples to oranges. The cars were talkin about are purchased from their respective dealers with a vin and a registration card stating your gettin a Hennessy or Bugatti but the last time we had a FGT in our ford dealership I don't recall seeing a Accufab or Hennessy name on the reg card and such. But seeing as how Hennessy built and assembled the FGT that went 266 in the mile, I'm sure they can surpass that with a open checkbook tuned clean slate build don't you? Back to the record tho, Hennessy did exactly what they set out to do, fastest production vehicle you can buy right now. I suppose using your logic here, everyone should just go out and get a TFD and do 0-300 mph in less than 1000' and call it the fastest, apples to oranges right? You seem like a smart person, so why don't you proof read my whole post, correct all my spelling errors and grammar wrong doings in your next post, since I'm still way too drunk from last night to give 2 ***** to do so. When your all done with that, ha, run me a beer so I don't feel so bad come noon when I get off work.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Banned

I could honestly care less if either one in this supercar catagory is faster or what not since I do not own any of them nor will I ever unles I won the lotto. But how "butthurt" would someone be if a company got ahold of a venom or veryon and did upgrades to it and pulled off a better standing mile run. I still say stop comparing apples to oranges. The cars were talkin about are purchased from their respective dealers with a vin and a registration card stating your gettin a Hennessy or Bugatti but the last time we had a FGT in our ford dealership I don't recall seeing a Accufab or Hennessy name on the reg card and such. But seeing as how Hennessy built and assembled the FGT that went 266 in the mile, I'm sure they can surpass that with a open checkbook tuned clean slate build don't you? Back to the record tho, Hennessy did exactly what they set out to do, fastest production vehicle you can buy right now. I suppose using your logic here, everyone should just go out and get a TFD and do 0-300 mph in less than 1000' and call it the fastest, apples to oranges right? You seem like a smart person, so why don't you proof read my whole post, correct all my spelling errors and grammar wrong doings in your next post, since I'm still way too drunk from last night to give 2 ***** to do so. When your all done with that, ha, run me a beer so I don't feel so bad come noon when I get off work.
You dont care but yet typed me a damn novel about how a moded car has a vin lol
Old 04-06-2013, 11:34 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Puck
This .

Plus thats like comparing a modded fourth gen Camaro to a stock CTS-V. Yea, the Camaro may be a bit faster at the track, but you can't say with a straight face that its a better buy then the CTS-V for 100% of people. Sure, some may want to spend less and go faster, but others would rather ride in luxury with all the modern conveniences and be a little slower.

They are two different types of cars, the only similarity being both are ridiculously expensive and ridiculously powerful.
Careful, last time I said this about these two cars I was reamed for being "anti-GM."
Old 04-06-2013, 05:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Careful, last time I said this about these two cars I was reamed for being "anti-GM."
Some people are just too blinded by their own opinions to give credit where credit is due .
Old 04-06-2013, 09:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Id take a Venom GT over anything... That or a Zenvo STI
Old 04-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
Id take a Venom GT over anything... That or a Zenvo STI
Da fuq?? Anything??

Id take a damn Aventador over this car. Or ANY UGR car that would also rape the **** out of it. Look better doing it AND cost less getting it done...
Old 04-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The funny thing is, everyone here trying to defend the Bugatti is wrong.

"Guinness Strips Bugatti Veyron SS Of 'World's Fastest' Car Title"
http://jalopnik.com/bugatti-veyron-s...test-470992327

hahaha pwned
Old 04-07-2013, 02:28 PM
10 Second Club

Id rather have a LSX 468 Powered Rail/ Twin 88's and a ACCUFAG sticker flying out the back and do 250mph in 1320FT!

Somebody had to derail this **** storm a little further off subject matter than what it already is!
Old 04-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06X6spdGTO
Id rather have a LSX 468 Powered Rail/ Twin 88's and a ACCUFAG sticker flying out the back and do 250mph in 1320FT!

Somebody had to derail this **** storm a little further off subject matter than what it already is!
Still upset anbout Mihovetz I see lol
Old 04-07-2013, 05:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ownage!!!
Old 04-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Ownage!!!
Untill the FGT goes down in the standing mile then he didnt own a thing.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

Still upset anbout Mihovetz I see lol
still **** knocking on the LSx site swinging your Ford slug in the air and living off others accomplishments I see.

Whats that GT500 run in the 1/4 mile???
Old 04-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Banned

still **** knocking on the LSx site swinging your Ford slug in the air and living off others accomplishments I see.

Whats that GT500 run in the 1/4 mile???
I have plenty of acomplishments in my car including many of lsx kills. As far as my car it has more then enough for your gto and c5z.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:34 PM
10 Second Club

I have plenty of acomplishments in my car including many of lsx kills. As far as my car it has more then enough for your gto and c5z.
PRetty BIG statement...

So whats that Land yacht run in the 1/4 mile

I would be damn careful flipping some **** to a H/C/Nitrous C5Z....
Old 04-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Banned

PRetty BIG statement...

So whats that Land yacht run in the 1/4 mile

I would be damn careful flipping some **** to a H/C/Nitrous C5Z....
Land yacht runs 12s * built h/c/i nitrous c5z
Old 04-07-2013, 05:49 PM
10 Second Club

Land yacht runs 12s * built h/c/i nitrous c5z
Ran 12.00 Before Gears/FAST 92 setup... In July 5000FT DA 2.2 60' with the C5Z...

Just put spray on it this year... Can show ya a quick pull with Low bottles if youd like....

Waiting for ya to put your $$$ where your mouth is on the C5Z comment...

I can tell ya itd **** POUND my $3600.00 Regal @ 10.93

Before we Derail this thread completely with your ususal BULLSHIT! Ill start a new one

Last edited by 06X6spdGTO; 04-07-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 04-07-2013, 07:25 PM
TECH Addict

What's with the crybabies whining about the truth?

Hey kids... GROW UP!

Nobody was knocking the LSx, but for the record, this is LS1tech, NOT "LSX TALK **** TILL WE DIE .COM!" Not being "LS" powered isn't the end of the world. Some people prefer other things in life and only an idiot would over-react to someone else having other preferences. Those ACTUALLY in charge of this site... CLEARLY DON'T GIVE A **** what the whiners want! Get over it already... It's been this way for YEARS and it isn't changing simply because the idiots want it to change... kinda like the truth!
Old 04-07-2013, 07:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Ownage!!!
Hey thanks, i got the exact reply I figured I would. Another useless post cuz he had nothing to say. The one bummer tho is I never did get that beer, damn my hangover came on right when I sobered up at about noon too. I'm wondering if he's even 21 to buy me a beer?

Untill the FGT goes down in the standing mile then he didnt own a thing.
I don't even want to do this cuz you aren't apparently as smart as I gave you credit for, so it's like talking to a wall, or a 12 year old talking **** on YouTube. But here goes nothin, ill keep it short and sweet for ya.
A quick google search pulled up the FORD gt runs about 170 +/- a few I suppose due to driver and conditions. Now that was a quick search but I'm pretty sure you won't find it doing much more than that, let alone 260-280+.

Quick Reply: Venom GT Runs 265.7 mph Now the Fastest Production Vehicle You Can Buy