Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Venom GT Runs 265.7 mph Now the Fastest Production Vehicle You Can Buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
No **** lol The FGT has been faster in 1 mile.
Thats a fast ******.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
Thats a fast ******.
Better then a slow *** ******.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 89gmcs15
Hey thanks, i got the exact reply I figured I would. Another useless post cuz he had nothing to say. The one bummer tho is I never did get that beer, damn my hangover came on right when I sobered up at about noon too. I'm wondering if he's even 21 to buy me a beer?

I don't even want to do this cuz you aren't apparently as smart as I gave you credit for, so it's like talking to a wall, or a 12 year old talking **** on YouTube. But here goes nothin, ill keep it short and sweet for ya.
A quick google search pulled up the FORD gt runs about 170 +/- a few I suppose due to driver and conditions. Now that was a quick search but I'm pretty sure you won't find it doing much more than that, let alone 260-280+.
So are you trying to argue that the FGT has not been 260 plus in the standing mile?
Old 04-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Banned

Better then a slow *** ******.
You're right, it must suck to be you bro.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Banned

You're right, it must suck to be you bro.
Almost as lame as your use of bro and ******.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Banned

Almost as lame as your use of bro and ******.
Good one bro. Notsrs
Old 04-07-2013, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So are you trying to argue that the FGT has not been 260 plus in the standing mile?
No, I understand that a body of a fgt has been 260 plus. (Isnt 283 the record or was that fake?) The thing you don't understand (no surprise) about all of this is the original intention of this thread. The venom gt IS THE FASTEST production car you can buy. The end, period, the fat lady sang.
Now with modified vehicles (which has nothing to do with this thread) yup the fgt is quick. Can't wait to see what the future holds. Wonder what's in store for the standing mile record, we all know 1200 hp isn't a lsx limit.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Good one bro. Notsrs
Cool story bro.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:37 PM
Banned

No, I understand that a body of a fgt has been 260 plus. (Isnt 283 the record or was that fake?) The thing you don't understand (no surprise) about all of this is the original intention of this thread. The venom gt IS THE FASTEST production car you can buy. The end, period, the fat lady sang.
Now with modified vehicles (which has nothing to do with this thread) yup the fgt is quick. Can't wait to see what the future holds. Wonder what's in store for the standing mile record, we all know 1200 hp isn't a lsx limit.
What you fail to understand is that I could care less about the production bs. It is a moded kit car with a tt ls7 in it. It is as much of a production car as a moded FGT. Lsx has tried for the record and so far the have fell short.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What you fail to understand is that I could care less about the production bs. It is a moded kit car with a tt ls7 in it. It is as much of a production car as a moded FGT. Lsx has tried for the record and so far the have fell short.
naah i get it, i understand you dont care. what you dont get, because your apparently retarded, is that this thread has nothing to do with a modified vehicle. i knew i shouldnt have tried to explain it to ya, your just too damn dumb, and it seems like im not the only one here that thinks so. when ya gunna finish high school so you learn the basics of reading comprehension?
Old 04-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Banned

naah i get it, i understand you dont care. what you dont get, because your apparently retarded, is that this thread has nothing to do with a modified vehicle. i knew i shouldnt have tried to explain it to ya, your just too damn dumb, and it seems like im not the only one here that thinks so. when ya gunna finish high school so you learn the basics of reading comprehension?
Oh ok performance shop builds car calls it a production car because it is sold at a delearship. Its not impressive and many ppl agree. You get your panties in a bunch trying to defend it / thread
Old 04-07-2013, 09:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh ok performance shop builds car calls it a production car because it is sold at a delearship. Its not impressive and many ppl agree. You get your panties in a bunch trying to defend it / thread
yeah i suppose the same could be said for the shelby ac cobra... the only reason this thread should be locked is your dumb *** stepped in and started trolling like usual. i understand your need for attention and have pretty much narrowed it down to your just a 12 year old keyboard warrior that gets his rocks off spoutin useless information on a forum he has no business being on in the first place lol. the funny thing is im not even worked up over any of this, but i do like makin you look like a dumb little bitch infront of everyone else that hates you already. btw, where is my beer? im sure you could pay a hobo with your allowance your mom gives you, hell you might be able to scratch some change from between your dads gt500 seats, they gots so much powa it would suck any penny out of your pockets from the tremendous g-forces yo!
Old 04-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Banned

yeah i suppose the same could be said for the shelby ac cobra... the only reason this thread should be locked is your dumb *** stepped in and started trolling like usual. i understand your need for attention and have pretty much narrowed it down to your just a 12 year old keyboard warrior that gets his rocks off spoutin useless information on a forum he has no business being on in the first place lol. the funny thing is im not even worked up over any of this, but i do like makin you look like a dumb little bitch infront of everyone else that hates you already. btw, where is my beer? im sure you could pay a hobo with your allowance your mom gives you, hell you might be able to scratch some change from between your dads gt500 seats, they gots so much powa it would suck any penny out of your pockets from the tremendous g-forces yo!
Looks like the truth struck a nerve yo. At the end of the day FGT has a vin, is a strert car and is faster yo.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Da fuq?? Anything??

Id take a damn Aventador over this car. Or ANY UGR car that would also rape the **** out of it. Look better doing it AND cost less getting it done...
Lol UGR car would not rape the Venom GT... but yea never mind the price & that it has a Lotus type body style. Imo it looks bad ***. Can't wait for the next one to come out. Venom GT & Zenvo ST1 are two of my favorites

Old 04-07-2013, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Looks like the truth struck a nerve yo. At the end of the day FGT has a vin, is a strert car and is faster yo.
I already agreed that that built fgt is faster in a mile than the venom gt (with close to 2000 hp who wouldn't expect that), still has nothing to do with this thread, more useless information coming from you.
Old 04-07-2013, 11:14 PM
10 Second Club

I already agreed that that built fgt is faster in a mile than the venom gt (with close to 2000 hp who wouldn't expect that), still has nothing to do with this thread, more useless information coming from you.
Welp, Another thread down the pisser!

This is the same **** him and every other keyboard Mod warrior bring to this site... Complete and UDDER stupidity by swinging off the nuts of others accomplishments... In their case they LOVE the MOD MOTOR... Good for you little kid have a cookie and sit in your V6 Body Kit 94 Mustang and make V8 sounds while you pretend the AUTO shifter is a Manual.... One day you will grow up and realize most of us could give a **** less about the accomplishments of others.. Yet ever time there is a record discussed involving LSx here comes you and your Jitney Jungle planet **** swingers to tell everyone what the Mod Motor has done, and how great and awesome it is.. YET you supposedly have a GT500 that runs 12's!! That POS would get its *** stomped by a N/A 4th Gen.

If you do really have one, your a prime example of why there are videos of decent cars getting spanked, and leading other pea brained tards, like yourself, to believe its as easy as POTATO because they seen it on the InterWeb..
Old 04-07-2013, 11:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
Lol UGR car would not rape the Venom GT...
I really hope you aren't serious about that. The fastest UGR packages would destroy the Venom GT.

Also one thing to note about this car is that the VIN is still the VIN from a Lotus so how is this a production car?
Old 04-08-2013, 12:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey thanks, i got the exact reply I figured I would. Another useless post cuz he had nothing to say. The one bummer tho is I never did get that beer, damn my hangover came on right when I sobered up at about noon too. I'm wondering if he's even 21 to buy me a beer?

AUTOFAIL is a joke.

Just ask him about his "built" naturally aspirated 4V Mach 1 that was supposed to compete with LSx cars. Ranted about it for years but never happened, hence the name.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
AUTOFAIL is a joke.

Just ask him about his "built" naturally aspirated 4V Mach 1 that was supposed to compete with LSx cars. Ranted about it for years but never happened, hence the name.
What do you want to know about it? It is currently running and lets just say it runs pretty well.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06X6spdGTO
Welp, Another thread down the pisser!

This is the same **** him and every other keyboard Mod warrior bring to this site... Complete and UDDER stupidity by swinging off the nuts of others accomplishments... In their case they LOVE the MOD MOTOR... Good for you little kid have a cookie and sit in your V6 Body Kit 94 Mustang and make V8 sounds while you pretend the AUTO shifter is a Manual.... One day you will grow up and realize most of us could give a **** less about the accomplishments of others.. Yet ever time there is a record discussed involving LSx here comes you and your Jitney Jungle planet **** swingers to tell everyone what the Mod Motor has done, and how great and awesome it is.. YET you supposedly have a GT500 that runs 12's!! That POS would get its *** stomped by a N/A 4th Gen.

If you do really have one, your a prime example of why there are videos of decent cars getting spanked, and leading other pea brained tards, like yourself, to believe its as easy as POTATO because they seen it on the InterWeb..
Want be long before your butthurt puts you in a crazy persons home. Mihovetz is still giving you nightmares.

Quick Reply: Venom GT Runs 265.7 mph Now the Fastest Production Vehicle You Can Buy