Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Venom GT Runs 265.7 mph Now the Fastest Production Vehicle You Can Buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 07:26 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 89gmcs15
I already agreed that that built fgt is faster in a mile than the venom gt (with close to 2000 hp who wouldn't expect that), still has nothing to do with this thread, more useless information coming from you.
Well atleast you are starting to see the light.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:10 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by automach1
Want be long before your butthurt puts you in a crazy persons home. Mihovetz is still giving you nightmares.
No, really don't care...

NA LSx has been 7.25ET does that bother you???

Don't get your labia in a knot becuz your GT500 would get puppy kicked by heavier NA LS1s, hell maybe you should call out RobZ or ranger next..
Old 04-08-2013, 09:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06X6spdGTO
No, really don't care...

Don't get your labia in a knot becuz your GT500 would get puppy kicked by heavier NA LS1s, hell maybe you should call out RobZ or ranger next..
No need Miohvetz handles all of them.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:53 AM
10 Second Club

No need Miohvetz handles all of them.
Exact reply I expected.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:00 AM
Banned

Exact reply I expected.
Exact answer I expected.
Old 04-08-2013, 10:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 57 Likes on 47 Posts

Exact conversation I expected
Old 04-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Cwarta
Exact conversation I expected
Butthurt ls owner makes a callout with no real intent to drive down here and make it happen. Seems about right.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

TT LS7 > The World.

Automach is still a lil bitch...
Old 04-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke
TT LS7 > The World.

Automach is still a lil bitch...
TT ls7 < TT 4.6 4v The truth will set you free. Lsx owners are still mad.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

TT ls7 < TT 4.6 4v The truth will set you free. Lsx owners are still mad.
Wtf is. TT 4.6 in that competes with the venom for top end?
Old 04-08-2013, 11:49 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

looks like autocock doesn't know what engine is in the FGT.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Banned

Wtf is. TT 4.6 in that competes with the venom for top end?
Let me break it down for you to make it simple 1/4 TT 4.6 > TT ls7 top end 5.4 4v > TT ls7.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by big hammer
looks like autocock doesn't know what engine is in the FGT.
Lol I figured all 12 year olds knew how to atleast use google.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Banned

Lol I figured all 12 year olds knew how to atleast use google.
Nowhere did I say top end on my comment.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:10 PM
TECH Addict

No, I understand that a body of a fgt has been 260 plus. (Isnt 283 the record or was that fake?) The thing you don't understand (no surprise) about all of this is the original intention of this thread. The venom gt IS THE FASTEST production car you can buy. The end, period, the fat lady sang.
Now with modified vehicles (which has nothing to do with this thread) yup the fgt is quick. Can't wait to see what the future holds. Wonder what's in store for the standing mile record, we all know 1200 hp isn't a lsx limit.
How many of these Hennessey, Lotus cars are there? Since we're calling it "production," I'd like to know where the rest are. Not that they aren't working on them, but it's 100% obvious that Hennessey does NOT build this entire cae and therefore, it is a tuner car, not a true production vehicle offered by Hennessey. Look at Venom GT .com and click "about" for the Hennessey info and the only car you WON'T see pictured that "they" build, is the VENOM GT!

Bottom line: This is no "production vehicle" in the true sense of production. This is a tuner car with a transplanted engine NOT installed by OR AVAILABLE FROM the original manufacturer. John Hennessey himself admitted back in 2010, this car has "some Lotus" parts... Like the entire body, for example.

As for Hennessey performance on the whole, they're doing great... The fastest car through the standing mile is also worked on by Hennessey(and 60+ mph faster than this Hennessey through the mile). It just HAPPENS to be a Ford production vehicle(of the past) as opposed to a LOTUS production vehicle. It also weighs plenty more and doesn't need a GM engine transplant to go fast.

http://www.viperalley.com/forum/trac...fgt-267-a.html <~ comments from John Hennessey about the FGT record TM car.

It helps to withhold SOME bias at times.

No, really don't care...
It's obvious you do care, or you'd let the dead dog lie...

So what? There ARE power adders... 4.6L has been 6.teens and that's hardly the most powerful choice. Insult to injury, they used factory production Ford heads, crank (and supposedly block) to get there... Haven't seen the same from the LS family, let alone using those "hard parts" by GM standard production lines.

Which LS1 car is heavier AND quicker than a GT500(made after 2006)? With modifications to the LS1 car, it's possible. Of course, FAR MORE power can be made with the 5.4L than the LS1, so the argument is moot.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:13 PM
10 Second Club

Nowhere did I say top end on my comment.
Nope you just mentioned it like you usually do in a thread that has no interest in Mod Motors.

BTW I believe 99.9% of this group believes you called me out and won't even drive halfway!!
AutoMach is a Nuthuggin **** bag.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Banned

Nope you just mentioned it like you usually do in a thread that has no interest in Mod Motors.

BTW I believe 99.9% of this group believes you called me out and won't even drive halfway!!
AutoMach is a Nuthuggin **** bag.
Actually I was not the first person to bring modulars into this thread. As far as the callout that did not happen If I wanted to run you i would have asked to meet half way and set up a actual run. I have better things to do then make a 2 day event out of a street race because I said the gt500 had enough to run with your built h/c/i nitrous c5z.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by It'llrun
How many of these Hennessey, Lotus cars are there? Since we're calling it "production," I'd like to know where the rest are. Not that they aren't working on them, but it's 100% obvious that Hennessey does NOT build this entire cae and therefore, it is a tuner car, not a true production vehicle offered by Hennessey. Look at Venom GT .com and click "about" for the Hennessey info and the only car you WON'T see pictured that "they" build, is the VENOM GT!

Bottom line: This is no "production vehicle" in the true sense of production. This is a tuner car with a transplanted engine NOT installed by OR AVAILABLE FROM the original manufacturer. John Hennessey himself admitted back in 2010, this car has "some Lotus" parts... Like the entire body, for example.

As for Hennessey performance on the whole, they're doing great... The fastest car through the standing mile is also worked on by Hennessey(and 60+ mph faster than this Hennessey through the mile). It just HAPPENS to be a Ford production vehicle(of the past) as opposed to a LOTUS production vehicle. It also weighs plenty more and doesn't need a GM engine transplant to go fast.

http://www.viperalley.com/forum/trac...fgt-267-a.html <~ comments from John Hennessey about the FGT record TM car.

It helps to withhold SOME bias at times.

It's obvious you do care, or you'd let the dead dog lie...

So what? There ARE power adders... 4.6L has been 6.teens and that's hardly the most powerful choice. Insult to injury, they used factory production Ford heads, crank (and supposedly block) to get there... Haven't seen the same from the LS family, let alone using those "hard parts" by GM standard production lines.

Which LS1 car is heavier AND quicker than a GT500(made after 2006)? With modifications to the LS1 car, it's possible. Of course, FAR MORE power can be made with the 5.4L than the LS1, so the argument is moot.
Truth bombs.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Of course,[B
FAR MORE power can be made with the 5.4L than the LS1[/B], so the argument is moot.
this one made me LOL.... Have any data or credentials to back that up?
Old 04-08-2013, 12:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This whole thread is about the top end of a venom gt. I didn't think all the ford baby's out there had anything important to say, and I was right. If I can go to a company and buy a vehicle, be the first and only owner, drive straight from the manufacturer and drive it to a top speed higher than any other vehicle out there like that, then I guess I would have bought a venom gt. pretty sure the lotus parts start with the front bumper and end with the doors. They stretched the rear of the car to make room for the engine, and I'm pretty sure all the suspension is made not by lotus, along with the brakes, seats, frame, cage, ect. If you guys don't get this point or even the point of this thread then you are dumber than I thought, not even good trolls. I figured I'd post in the srk section with some knowledge, now I know to stay out of here with anything I have to say because the stupidity of the "members" in here is astounding. Say what you want, I'm done with this. Hate to have some of your logic rub off on me.

Quick Reply: Venom GT Runs 265.7 mph Now the Fastest Production Vehicle You Can Buy