Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Toxic c6 vs Supercharged Vette

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 11:11 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol thanks guys. Dont know exact 1/4 numbers on the supercharged vette just know it has pulled a 1.28 60ft!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 11:51 PM
Teching In

At the finish line camera you were still ahead by maybe a fender tops (looks more like a headlight when you do a frame by frame), but by the way he was reeling you in, I could people calling it a tie by time you guys hit the pair of white trucks.

Both cars are nasty though.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Your car is nasty. Looked like you had it by a fender.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Definitely jumped but a chase is a race so that's the sc'd vettes fault. Other than that good race but with a even start it would have been game over cause he was coming around you quick.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

I bet the sc c6 was butt hurt afterwards.. Btw what's up with the neon thingy on the hood? Am I the only one who seen this?
Old 04-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Staging Lane

07 z71 def jumped, BUT like everyone said b4, a chase is a race. He prob thought he was gonna catch you. If it was for money, he should've stayed on the line after you jumped. Both are really nice cars reguardless. You def won by 1-2 feet! Good kill.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That guy is definitely building a C6 right by starting out with an 05. I saw the "knight rider" lights in the hood too and he should lose on on principal alone for installing that faggotry on a Corvette that serious. That's some 5th gen BS.

Good race OP. A chase is a race and you have no business going heads up with that. I steal the hit every time I'm way outgunned because there's a lot of safe racers in Chicago. Half of them stalk my posts on this site.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:28 PM

He realed you in rather quickly..he was sleeping at the hand.

I would say he has the faster car obviously...but as far as who won...thats a tough one..you are clearly a better driver !!!

Were you spraying an juice ?
Old 04-15-2013, 09:58 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Your car is nasty. Looked like you had it by a fender.
thanks man!!!!!
Originally Posted by Detoxx03
Definitely jumped but a chase is a race so that's the sc'd vettes fault. Other than that good race but with a even start it would have been game over cause he was coming around you quick.
Yea his car is set up pretty nasty he went 5.9 in the 1/8th this weekend.

Originally Posted by Imstock2
I bet the sc c6 was butt hurt afterwards.. Btw what's up with the neon thingy on the hood? Am I the only one who seen this?
He really thinks Im spraying now lol. Yea he has the nite rider lights on the hood lol.
Originally Posted by RONSBLACK1998TA
07 z71 def jumped, BUT like everyone said b4, a chase is a race. He prob thought he was gonna catch you. If it was for money, he should've stayed on the line after you jumped. Both are really nice cars reguardless. You def won by 1-2 feet! Good kill.
Not for money. Really to show that I am not to be taken lightly on the street lol.
Originally Posted by Dark SS
That guy is definitely building a C6 right by starting out with an 05. I saw the "knight rider" lights in the hood too and he should lose on on principal alone for installing that faggotry on a Corvette that serious. That's some 5th gen BS.

Good race OP. A chase is a race and you have no business going heads up with that. I steal the hit every time I'm way outgunned because there's a lot of safe racers in Chicago. Half of them stalk my posts on this site.
Yea I knew I had to stick it too him off the line to stand a chance at beating him. His car is super stout at the track though. Consistent 1.32 60fts with a best of 1.28.
Originally Posted by SLWLS3
He realed you in rather quickly..he was sleeping at the hand.

I would say he has the faster car obviously...but as far as who won...thats a tough one..you are clearly a better driver !!!

Were you spraying an juice ?
No doubt he has the faster car. Always fun to beat a faster car in a slower car haha.
No spray all motor he would only see tails if got spray on this car.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:11 AM

We make similar power so its nice to see....
Old 04-16-2013, 09:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 07 z71 silverado
Yea I knew I had to stick it too him off the line to stand a chance at beating him. His car is super stout at the track though. Consistent 1.32 60fts with a best of 1.28.
Absolutely, you have your launch down and can bang gears. That 60' is impressive for him. Another benefit of the A4 is that you can put some monster stalls in them. I'm hoping a cheaper alternative for an A6 to A4 becomes available some time in the future. Seems like you guys have some good street action in Miss.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:40 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by SLWLS3
We make similar power so its nice to see....

Absolutely, you have your launch down and can bang gears. That 60' is impressive for him. Another benefit of the A4 is that you can put some monster stalls in them. I'm hoping a cheaper alternative for an A6 to A4 becomes available some time in the future. Seems like you guys have some good street action in Miss.
Yea we do a good bit of racing out here.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm hoping a cheaper alternative for an A6 to A4 becomes available some time in the future. Seems like you guys have some good street action in Miss.
Haven't those 6l80e's been handling a decent amount of power for a stock transmission though? I've heard they are a PITA to tune though
Old 04-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 07 z71 silverado

Yea we do a good bit of racing out here.
The south owns grudge racing.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Haven't those 6l80e's been handling a decent amount of power for a stock transmission though? I've heard they are a PITA to tune though
Yeah, they're not bad. Stock they can handle 500 rwhp, built 800 is about the limit. They are a pain to tune and don't like stall speeds above 3800 rpms.

Originally Posted by 5O4racer
The south owns grudge racing.
I wouldn't go that far...
Old 04-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by alexus6798
If he plays by the back road rules you won, because he chased you after you moved. It clearly shows he has the faster car but he shouldn't have chased so you won this one. I'm originally from Indianola, so I've heard about you.
best reply... chase is a race, OP won because the auto car was a dipshit. Should have sat there and turned his car off...

OP would have left on one or maybe two yellow bulbs at a track, you go when the hands drop, not when they go up... lmfao. Good race though, good to see two Vettes getting down from a stop.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:16 PM

You cheated your *** off. I wouldn't feel right asking people if I won that race......

Try again, and next time wait for the downward motion of the hands. Or use a flashlight and go once its flashed. He'll pull you by 2 cars, but so what... your car is still fast.

Be pissy all you want at me, you cheated

+1 for turning my car off and waiting for the auto car to come back.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Thehulk
+1 for turning my car off and waiting for the auto car to come back.
I was more meaning the auto car should have shut his car off and waited for Toxic to come back... but yea if Toxic knew he jumped, he should have backed up as well. Either way it's all in fun, no money involved so no biggie about the horrible jump.. happens all the time when adrenaline is involved.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by OVRBRD
I was more meaning the auto car should have shut his car off and waited for Toxic to come back... but yea if Toxic knew he jumped, he should have backed up as well. Either way it's all in fun, no money involved so no biggie about the horrible jump.. happens all the time when adrenaline is involved.
Agreed, I just wouldn't make a video acting like it was a good race.....

Dont get me wrong, if im at the track and get paired with a 5.5 second 8th car who's fumes smell like bubblegum ill leave on the first yellow light, just to be funny. But not on the streets when pride/money is on the line. Its not what I call "respectable". Im kinda old fashioned about racing and fist fights though.
Old 04-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Getting it done with a stick>*

Quick Reply: Toxic c6 vs Supercharged Vette