Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

c5z vs 335i

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not sure how Wills compared to what you all are talking about, but his ran strong. we only ran a couple times, but he beat me by a couple cars each time (all from digs).

I was impressed with that little car. definitely a sleeper.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:28 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by black_phoenix
that 4 door bimmer is a sports car to begin with
No it ain't, sports cars can't do things like this, with booster seats and a trunk full of groceries.
Originally Posted by HioSSilver
That is what they make with full bolt-ons. I know these ls6's well. Anyone that don't either don't have full bolt-ons or didn't execute there modding properly.
Ahhhhh, all depends on the dyno. My brother in laws on a mustang dyno at straightline for instance. As for the proper modding, thats a lol. Although he did keep high flow cats I doubt that would be more than 10whp difference. For reference my TA was on that same dyno with full bolt ons and made 332whp through a converter
Originally Posted by 1TFROT
not sure how Wills compared to what you all are talking about, but his ran strong. we only ran a couple times, but he beat me by a couple cars each time (all from digs).

I was impressed with that little car. definitely a sleeper.
Thank you sir. Car was so quiet that my girlfriend who is very particular would drive it to work or I'd pick up coworkers, managers in it and no one would know the wiser.

Quick Reply: c5z vs 335i