Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

CTS-V vs 2005+ Mustang GT (mustang fanboy shows up)

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2013, 03:22 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CTS-V vs 2005+ Mustang GT (mustang fanboy shows up)

I was driving down the highway and I saw a mustang cruising around. I downshifted next to it so he could hear it, but before we could play, the boys were behind us. So I basically just kept ahead, cruising around 50ish.

The Boys took exit. Mustang lined back up with me. Mustang patted the gas a bit and then took the hit. I was at 60mph in 3rd, so I pulled 2+ car lengths before the end of 3rd. I smoked mustang and I let off somewhere above 100, very much farther ahead. boys got back on the exit coming, took a whole minute to pull up behind me (by that time, already cruising around 50-60ish) and then after pulling me over says "why are you trying to line up with mustangs? you think thats smart?", "do you think you could have won?". Lmao i would have said "i did" but that would have been admitting guilt. Lol so i stood silent and he left.

He had also mentioned how I would have lost because the mustang was lighter and this-this-that-and-the-third. What he missed when he got off the exit, was me pulling on that Mustang. He left the Mustang alone to come pull me over to tell me that, basically and to tell me how I shouldn't be racing, especially in a Cadillac. He said that my car wasn't fast because he caught up to me, but I told him I wasn't trying to run away. LMAO

Cadillac ate your favorite car's food, mustang fanboy... just didn't want to break your heart and end up in jail over it. LOL

Guess you got to play by the rules, you either flee or get pulled... You talk your way out or you drive your way out. I was already cruising so I didn't think much of it... he didn't show up till much later. Its likely that he maybe saw the race, saw the Mustang lose, and then pulled me over. LMAO

P.S. Ford Crown Vics are turds. Didn't know pulling someone over who was cruising makes you fast either? LOL

CLIFFNOTES:
-mustang tries to line with me but boys are there
-boys leave for 1 exit
-mustang lines with me, gets hit, and gets smoked
-i let off and cruise
-boys get back on, pass mustang, come to me and pull me over
-cop is mustang fanboy and may have witnessed the murder of his favorite car.

Last edited by odthetruth; 05-16-2013 at 03:28 AM.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 464 Likes on 363 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

lmao.......You did better than me. I would've told him I smoked that pos and probably ended up getting maced and cuffed.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
lmao.......You did better than me. I would've told him I smoked that pos and probably ended up getting maced and cuffed.
i'm sure tough guy.

i once goosed it in my 1980 with a cop next to me from a stop light.

he pulled behind me when i stopped, walked around to my passenger window, and looked in with his right hand on his gun...asked me, "you wanna **** with me boy?". i said 'no sir' and he left.

lesson learned.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by assasinator
i'm sure tough guy.

i once goosed it in my 1980 with a cop next to me from a stop light.

he pulled behind me when i stopped, walked around to my passenger window, and looked in with his right hand on his gun...asked me, "you wanna **** with me boy?". i said 'no sir' and he left.

lesson learned.
best. cop. ever.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha great story!
Old 05-16-2013, 10:48 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ThoR294
best. cop. ever.
Cop later shot because someone decided they did want to **** with him?

Quick Reply: CTS-V vs 2005+ Mustang GT (mustang fanboy shows up)