Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

F-150 vs ZL1 and Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 04:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Ill say this I highly doubt your beating a C6Z06 with H/C/I mods and a vette with Spray? lol very doubtful your truck must be running in the 9s if that is to be true. and for your truck to even run in the 9s you would have to have a turbo or super charger bc im pretty sure N2O isnt gonna cut it not for a 6k lb truck it wont when its barely getting cars like mine in the 9s
Do yourself a favor and stop assuming that he's beating all these cars with a truck when he constantly says "I have a Camaro race car"..

Then do yourself another favor and ask the ZL1 owner in this thread what happened during the race.. The ZL1 owner goes by MR427 (because he had a cam only C6z with spray.. Also one of the other cars that magic has ran..)

This is the thread : https://ls1tech.com/forums/new-orlea...l#post17415901

All of the doubters should check too, magic isn't trying to pull any wool over anyone's eyes.. That trans am like detoxx said never ran like it should have.. Not sure why, because a 427 LS3 with h/c should run pretty damn hard.. But whatever..
Old 05-21-2013, 05:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I want to hit people that put flashers on
Old 05-21-2013, 05:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by KiLLER S2K
Do yourself a favor and stop assuming that he's beating all these cars with a truck when he constantly says "I have a Camaro race car"..

Then do yourself another favor and ask the ZL1 owner in this thread what happened during the race.. The ZL1 owner goes by MR427 (because he had a cam only C6z with spray.. Also one of the other cars that magic has ran..)

All of the doubters should check too, magic isn't trying to pull any wool over anyone's eyes.. That trans am like detoxx said never ran like it should have.. Not sure why, because a 427 LS3 with h/c should run pretty damn hard.. But whatever..
Man you know reading is fundamental and comprehension is optional.

Originally Posted by MN_V
Come hit them then.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MN_V
When money is on the line and a race is close the flashers do help when you're standing at the starting line and can't tell who's ahead..

Do I care for it, no not at all.. But if you really want to slap someone in the mouth while your beating them.. Put the flashers on and pat the gas on them.. Either one is sufficient but both is just crucial..
Old 05-21-2013, 07:00 PM
Banned

Have you changed your tampoon yet? no need to be a dick unless your on your period... You can do you self a favor and reread what I have been saying and asking because I have been talking about his truck the entire time and since in the videos he was racing his truck im pretty sure its ok to ask him these questions. If you dont like it well booohooo go cry some wheres else.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Have you changed your tampoon yet? no need to be a dick unless your on your period... You can do you self a favor and reread what I have been saying and asking because I have been talking about his truck the entire time and since in the videos he was racing his truck im pretty sure its ok to ask him these questions. If you dont like it well booohooo go cry some wheres else.
I'm not the one making all this ***-umptions.. That would be you, and your post come off to be very dickish sir.. I know this is a GM website, so I understand the butthurts, but the truck isn't anything special.. So get over it, on the street on street tires it's all about who can hook.. And obviously big power isn't going to hook..
Old 05-22-2013, 08:15 PM
Banned

I'm not the one making all this ***-umptions.. That would be you, and your post come off to be very dickish sir.. I know this is a GM website, so I understand the butthurts, but the truck isn't anything special.. So get over it, on the street on street tires it's all about who can hook.. And obviously big power isn't going to hook..
Im sorry I didn't know I had to ask your permission to ask a few simple questions on this site now I know.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:02 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

So swap drivers in the cars and see how the results are. Will it magically not do well and be called a driver mod?
Old 05-23-2013, 12:09 AM
10 Second Club

Not in automatics.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

I got a truck for that f150 lol

Nice vid both cars caught him quick plus the ford was leaving before the cars
Old 05-23-2013, 12:29 AM
Teching In

The Trans Am didnt catch him, even when they left together.

Last edited by 5O4racer; 05-23-2013 at 12:38 AM.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:36 AM
Teching In

Im sorry I didn't know I had to ask your permission to ask a few simple questions on this site now I know.
You obviously lack simple comprehension skills my dude.. There's asking a question and then there's you basically calling the man a liar.. Which is pretty much what you did when you said "Ill say this I highly doubt your beating a C6Z06 with H/C/I mods and a vette with Spray? lol very doubtful your truck must be running in the 9s if that is to be true. and for your truck to even run in the 9s you would have to have a turbo or super charger bc im pretty sure N2O isnt gonna cut it not for a 6k lb truck it wont when its barely getting cars like mine in the 9s

See bolded text, you basically tried to call the man out on a lie that does not exist.. And then you basically assumed that because he beat a "700hp" car that his truck must run 9's.. And that you doubt he's beating c6z's in his truck when he clearly mentioned a race car..

Your basic understanding is flawed and your inability to comprehend a motion picture is humorous to me.. Because in the video you can see that the ZL1 had a really bad start (traction) and then it starts pulling on the truck harder than a tug a war..

But I guess since his truck has to run 9's and be turbo or supercharged (which is 1 word btw) that the ZL1 must run 6's on street tires in compliance with your failed logic..

Last edited by KiLLER S2K; 05-23-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:51 PM
Banned

Killer S2K Do you get off being a troll? I believe you do since I wasn't the only one calling him out or asking questions about his truck. the T/A shouldn't have had any traction issues with the DA's but it was mentioned it wasn't running good. Why would you say the ZL1 would have to run 6's? just because I said his truck has to run 9's in order to beat the ZL1 doesn't mean I was hinting at the Zl1 would do 6's. Not even by my logic or anyone else's logic that has posted on here. that's like saying since your S2K can run 11's my car must run 8's. all I did was post a video of a stock 5.0 and what it runs in the quarter and trying to get him to say what kinda mods he has. Sorry if you are butt hurt over a few simple questions and a few statements. Next time ill keep in mind your feelings when I post don't wanna a cry baby trolling on every post that's on this website. oh and btw magic and a few others have cleared up what I was asking before you started trolling a little advise you might wanna start trolling before the thread is pretty much over with.
Old 05-23-2013, 09:56 PM
Teching In

Killer S2K Do you get off being a troll? I believe you do since I wasn't the only one calling him out or asking questions about his truck. the T/A shouldn't have had any traction issues with the DA's but it was mentioned it wasn't running good. Why would you say the ZL1 would have to run 6's? just because I said his truck has to run 9's in order to beat the ZL1 doesn't mean I was hinting at the Zl1 would do 6's. Not even by my logic or anyone else's logic that has posted on here. that's like saying since your S2K can run 11's my car must run 8's. all I did was post a video of a stock 5.0 and what it runs in the quarter and trying to get him to say what kinda mods he has. Sorry if you are butt hurt over a few simple questions and a few statements. Next time ill keep in mind your feelings when I post don't wanna a cry baby trolling on every post that's on this website. oh and btw magic and a few others have cleared up what I was asking before you started trolling a little advise you might wanna start trolling before the thread is pretty much over with.
I'm not trolling the thread, and every post in it.. I'm just addressing your incorrect assumptions..

But since you have nothing else logical to rebuttal I guess my work here is done..
Old 05-24-2013, 08:20 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

S2000s are girly.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by audacious nick
S2000s are girly.
LMAO, I approve this message!
Old 05-26-2013, 10:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by audacious nick
S2000s are girly.
After reading your signature, I think you have more important stuff to worry about than my car being girly or not..

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
LMAO, I approve this message!
And as for both of these comments, coming from two guys who probably never pulled a manual gear shifter in their lives.. I'm just laughing at the lack of real car enthusiast the scene has today.. Just because it doesn't have a LS1 in it and its a convertible that's worth probably more than either of y'all's cars were brand new.. Y'all hating..

Let me tell you how manly automatics make you..

Keep waiting for it..

Last edited by KiLLER S2K; 05-26-2013 at 11:11 PM.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:00 PM
10 Second Club

After reading your signature, I think you have more important stuff to worry about than my car being girly or not..

And as for both of these comments, coming from two guys who probably never pulled a manual gear shiter in their lives.. I'm just laughing at the lack of real car enthusiast the scene has today.. Just because it doesn't have a LS1 in it and its a convertible that's worth probably more than either of y'all's cars were brand new.. Y'all hating..

Let me tell you how manly automatics make you..

Keep waiting for it..

Old 05-27-2013, 12:57 PM
On The Tree

Detoxx, do u do dig races? I have something u can toast too! Ls3 procharged vette vs my so call cheap TA! I can wait until u get your clutch together! Let me know!
Since there is nothing killa about your lil sisters silver car, I wont even bother asking u. Nice try calling out price, lol, FAIL! Just made yaself look like more of an *** for spending all that money on that! Even thou u got it used! Smdh while lmao@you!

Last edited by DaFireMan; 05-27-2013 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
Detoxx, do u do dig races? I have something u can toast too! Ls3 procharged vette vs my so call cheap TA! I can wait until u get your clutch together! Let me know!
Since there is nothing killa about your lil sisters silver car, I wont even bother asking u. Nice try calling out price, lol, FAIL! Just made yaself look like more of an *** for spending all that money on that! Even thou u got it used!smdh
I never said I got it new, so stop shaking your head and learn how to use both feet when you drive..

The funnier thing about your agreement is I see more women driving trans ams than s2000s.. But since its slow I guess the logical thing is to call it a girls car, since its so many to only go fast in a straight line for 1320 feet..

Real ego booster for you huh.. Press the gas and letting go of the brakes..

You probably race and text huh??

Since your car is already more dominant in a straight line, and we both know this.. Lets break up the monotony and come take some corners with me..

(Disclaimer: I like all kinds of racing.. I'm not closed minded into thinking only street racing from a dead stop is the only thing that exists.. And I can appreciate any car that is meant to perform, unlike some people.. Which is why I'm on this forum, I like seeing all types of cars in action.. Not just a select few)

Last edited by KiLLER S2K; 05-27-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Quick Reply: F-150 vs ZL1 and Trans Am