Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Novi 2000 C5, Redsled, D1 Grand Sport, GTR, 427 C5Z, ZR1, Nitrous Regal GS, G8 GT

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 11:33 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You got to be a complete retard to leave your paddle shift car in the wrong gear with a giant number that says what gear your in.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by evangto87
Wasnt aware ive been to the track at all with my car recently? Just keep nutswinging the same group of people...Ill continue doing what i do and enjoying what i do. Until i lose to a GT with the same mods... Im not worried about any claims you make..
Any claims? Ive shown proof. You tried post some bullshit about a boss that was shut down. And by power your car makes on your dyno you should run 10's. After all less powerful with pypes headers and none boss part gt's are. And the weigh same or more then you. Let us all know about that mid 11 you run.

And I mentioned blown boss cs ive yet to see one then produce great et either. Even ones with auto swaps and way more hp then me.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't see anything about a Boss get shut down by you? I saw you try and twist it into him having 15s in the front...which he didn't. The fact that you think the highest trap speed of an NA boss currently is 118 is mind boggling. Its hilarious that you think the EXACT same car as a GT but with more motor...is incapable of running equivalent or faster ET/MPH. That alone just shouts that you nut-swing from your buddies. The reason you don't see Bosses running the times of the GTs....is because for every 50-70 GTs... there's 1 Boss. But hey... keep living through forums and a few of your friends cars. Ill enjoy the real world where there is more then one person who can build a fast car. Hell i know of 3 cars that went to NED this passed weekend...all of which i am friends with. 2 of which are NA 306 street car fox bodies running 10s... and another being a stock bottom end 302/t5 supercharged fox running almost into the 9s. All street cars...all 3 never to be found on a single forum on the internet. And my buddies cat-back only GT running 116mph...to you being some new "record" according to forums...to me being just another well driven car.

I mean ****... if its not on the fastest list on a forum.... it doesn't exist

Have a nice night Ohio... because im done here.
Old 05-23-2013, 11:55 PM
Staging Lane

Anyway... I'm still waiting for that guy to come down with his GMC... I keep hearing all about it and people tout it as a Redsled killer, yet he can't seem to make a quick 40 mile trip down.

If I can film two fast as **** turbo trucks, I shall take the opportunity!
Old 05-24-2013, 02:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheHitman
JK told you that? He told me something else on facebook, that he was in the wrong gear against the ZR1. It doesn't make any sense anyway I beat a stock ZR1 by 2 cars from a 60 roll back in the states and I was only at 18psi.

Even if the ZR1 pulled it wouldn't pull a full bolt on GT-R by 5 cars, especially when a GT-R with those mods traps higher than a stock ZR1.
The part in quotes were the GTR driver's words for LS1T. He said he was in the wrong gear for the GT500. After that it was my opinion pretty much.

The GTR trapped 135 on 19psi iirc. I can see a ZR1 with driver mod...and no doubt dyno-tuned...beating the 17psi setup on a roll since the GTR doesn't have a brake boost kit yet and especially if he started in the wrong gear.

Last edited by PhantaZm; 05-24-2013 at 02:22 AM.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:09 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by evangto87
I didn't see anything about a Boss get shut down by you? I saw you try and twist it into him having 15s in the front...which he didn't. The fact that you think the highest trap speed of an NA boss currently is 118 is mind boggling. Its hilarious that you think the EXACT same car as a GT but with more motor...is incapable of running equivalent or faster ET/MPH. That alone just shouts that you nut-swing from your buddies. The reason you don't see Bosses running the times of the GTs....is because for every 50-70 GTs... there's 1 Boss. But hey... keep living through forums and a few of your friends cars. Ill enjoy the real world where there is more then one person who can build a fast car. Hell i know of 3 cars that went to NED this passed weekend...all of which i am friends with. 2 of which are NA 306 street car fox bodies running 10s... and another being a stock bottom end 302/t5 supercharged fox running almost into the 9s. All street cars...all 3 never to be found on a single forum on the internet. And my buddies cat-back only GT running 116mph...to you being some new "record" according to forums...to me being just another well driven car.

I mean ****... if its not on the fastest list on a forum.... it doesn't exist

Have a nice night Ohio... because im done here.
You actually claimed he went 10.7@127..when records of his runs shows he went 11.6-11.8@118..but we all know cars not on forums..like the green one I posted..
Old 05-24-2013, 10:10 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by KFC_Or_Bust
Anyway... I'm still waiting for that guy to come down with his GMC... I keep hearing all about it and people tout it as a Redsled killer, yet he can't seem to make a quick 40 mile trip down.

If I can film two fast as **** turbo trucks, I shall take the opportunity!
I'll hit him up..I know he judt went 6.7@112 in the 1/8th. Still on 13lbs..he is still running true street tires and 20's.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
You actually claimed he went 10.7@127..when records of his runs shows he went 11.6-11.8@118..but we all know cars not on forums..like the green one I posted..
i never said he went 10.7. I said he went 11.0. His best to date is 11.0 at 127 and that was at cecil. His average runs are roughly 123ish.
Old 05-24-2013, 11:58 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PhantaZm
The part in quotes were the GTR driver's words for LS1T. He said he was in the wrong gear for the GT500. After that it was my opinion pretty much.

The GTR trapped 135 on 19psi iirc. I can see a ZR1 with driver mod...and no doubt dyno-tuned...beating the 17psi setup on a roll since the GTR doesn't have a brake boost kit yet and especially if he started in the wrong gear.
What are you talking about? Stock turbo GT-Rs make boost almost instantly. Also GT-Rs have a brake boost kit available from T1. Trust, the guy with the T1 GT-R along with that fast black boost logic GT-R you ran has one.

They are not necessary on stock turbos. Also you are also saying that the ZR1 was tuned and not stock? Interesting.....

By the way I ran a pullied and stock ZR1 and beat the stock ZR1 pretty bad from a 60 roll on E85.

Last edited by TheHitman; 05-24-2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:32 PM

I made a profile just clear up any confusion or misconceptions about the races. With the ZR1 I was on my 17psi map as I forgot to raise it up from the previous races I had earlier that night. I am not making excuses and I will gladly run him again. Given who the guy is he is a really good driver. Now I have also had speculation and people telling me that he also jumped. I personally don't care and I will get my rematch soon. This is racing and sometimes you win and lose. Now people are saying it was a bone stock ZR1 and some people were saying it only has a tune. I don't know what was done to the car but I do know straight stock ZR1s, I have beaten them before. I was in the wrong gear against the GT500 and he did jump me and I know I can beat him as I was reeling him before he let off. So whenever I am free I will race those guys again and I am pretty sure the outcome will be a bit different. But at the end of the day somebody is always faster. That just means I have go back to doing my upgrades. My car is a mid 10 sec full weight street car and I average traps between 136-138. I have trapped 138 two times and one those traps was on pump gas at 17psi BTW. But this will be settled soon. Believe that.

Originally Posted by adamantium
You got to be a complete retard to leave your paddle shift car in the wrong gear with a giant number that says what gear your in.
And to address this it was a simple mistake and that was it. I wasn't paying attention and I have no shame in admitting that.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:39 PM
Banned

Made the same mistake twice?
Old 05-24-2013, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by adamantium
Made the same mistake twice?
Going back over the race with the ZR1 we started from about a 50ish roll....those rolls I usually do in 3rd but they can be done in 2nd. I thought I would be able to get it from 3rd and I was wrong. With the GT500 I was simply not paying attention whatsoever and I accept that loss. I just want my rematches.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good vid,...great racing.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JK21
Going back over the race with the ZR1 we started from about a 50ish roll....those rolls I usually do in 3rd but they can be done in 2nd. I thought I would be able to get it from 3rd and I was wrong. With the GT500 I was simply not paying attention whatsoever and I accept that loss. I just want my rematches.
Ah i see. I don't see how a stock ZR1 would beat your car if it was what guys on here claimed (full bolt on E85). So i knew something was off.

Quick Reply: Novi 2000 C5, Redsled, D1 Grand Sport, GTR, 427 C5Z, ZR1, Nitrous Regal GS, G8 GT