Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

'96Z 396 LTx Stroker beats back Cammed/Header 5th Gen SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2013, 04:20 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OVA1
So… LOL! Let me be sure I understand what you're saying here…

You're saying that the post which answered your assertion regarding clownish behavior, which not only provided you with the courtesy of fully considering the position expressed in your contribution, offering a full and complete response to that which you took the time to offer for consideration, but which also >> DID NOT EXIST <<< when you advanced it; YOU'RE SAYING THAT THAT IS "the exact clown act that [you] was referring to."?

ROFLMNAO! You cannot make this stuff up… (I defy ya to try!)

Friends, you can-NOT HIDE the boys in the 4 shop. They're just too darn proud to have slid through by the skin of their teeth to stay quiet about it. But let's be honest, the Corp would come to a screechin' halt, without the good men and women in Dispersing, Supply, Motor-T and the Special Services

YAaaa FOUR SHOP! (We usually celebrate our standouts with a hardy "Eww Rah" but POGES don't freakin' rate. AAnd now don't you folks go feelin' all bad for 'em… 'cause they already know it and they know why.)

LOL!

But with that said:

Ladies and gentlemen of the LS1tech SRK Forum, I present you:

THE SWEET IRONY OF THE DAY!

Let's give a big hand to our most recently demonstrated Forum Jester…
Like I said you are animated for an old timer from the point. I am starting to wonder who's story you are stealing now because a 55-60 y/o man would be a little bit more humble than this. Especially if you have done half of what you claimed. They definitely wouldn't use all the normal internet jargon that you are... No dice on the 4 shop here buddy just platoon time with multiple deployments and still in the platoons to this day going out! Maybe after this current deployment I will take over the 2RB 3 shop as the MGuns but that is only if they make me.

Enjoy your race. I wanna see video.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Packy
Like I said you are animated for an old timer from the point. I am starting to wonder who's story you are stealing now because a 55-60 y/o man would be a little bit more humble than this. Especially if you have done half of what you claimed. They definitely wouldn't use all the normal internet jargon that you are... No dice on the 4 shop here buddy just platoon time with multiple deployments and still in the platoons to this day going out! Maybe after this current deployment I will take over the 2RB 3 shop as the MGuns but that is only if they make me.

Enjoy your race. I wanna see video.
Well Top, humble isn't my thang, never has been and with any luck, I'll get out of this without having to take it on. And FTR: I haven't told you anywhere NEAR half of what I've done… which is a shame, cause it's GOOD **** and you'd enjoy the hell out of it.

But you know I'm just bustin' your *****. You travel safe… and keep it on a swivel. If you're in the platoons, then you most likely know my son, he was with Bravo, 3rd Recon, in Helmand a couple of years ago when one of the teams was taken down after their hide was exposed.

But seriously… God speed and you come home whole OK?

OH! And I'm only 53.. It's pretty close to your call, but I felt it should be corrected, as these days holdin' the tide back is a full time job.

Last edited by OVA1; 08-05-2013 at 05:05 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ptsdbrah in da house.

Someone please get vid of this turd getting drug.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Race is set up and date is set.....
IT'S A RACE!

BOW TIE -V- THE BLUE OVAL!

Come one, come all, down to Immokalee Regional Raceway on September 7th and watch this fine young man, proudly serving his country in the US Air Farce, get the doors blown CLEAN OFF the zesty and OH SO PRETTY Stage 3 Mustank… by the superior firepower of the mighty 1996 Camaro Z28 STROKER!
Old 08-05-2013, 04:48 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by adamantium
ptsdbrah in da house.

HEY! That young man is a member of the US Armed forces and he has spent DAYS polishing that that finely tuned machine of his.

Stop with your feckless attempts to flame this youngster.

I mean, at this point, he's the one who has SACKED UP AND ACCEPTED THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS! In comparison to say: YOU!

His car is NOT a turd… it is a PILE! of the exceedingly shiny variety.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll let my racing doing the talking from here
Old 08-05-2013, 05:05 PM
11 Second Club

I'll let my racing doing the talking from here
Good call!
Old 08-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Banned

This guy is delusional.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:12 PM
10 Second Club

When he gets walked he might humble himself.........Fed that 400CI LT1 some nitrous and see how she does!!
Old 08-05-2013, 05:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

ptsdbrah in da house.

Honestly, if that 396c.i. Z28 gets dialed in it's more likely it'll be doing all the dragging. It's previous posted times are pathetic for what they're capable of. With some more tire, tune & some tweaking, that 12.1 sec. Cobra better be packing something extra come race time.

Btw, there's a difference between having a sense of humor and sounding like a jackass. Me, I certainly have one hell of a sense of humor. There's quite a few members on here that know that from personal experience.

Oh, and like Knight-Z06 asked before, what do you drive? Specs? Mods?
Old 08-05-2013, 06:02 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...ighty-lt1.html
Old 08-05-2013, 06:05 PM
10 Second Club

Uhh ohh is cat out of the bag
Old 08-05-2013, 06:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Uhh ohh is cat out of the bag
Lol if its such a slow LT1 why are you throwing on a 100 shot?

Old 08-05-2013, 06:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Puck

Only you would defend that its not "slow"

I'm coming prepared I have to make it worth all the talk he's been talking you scared for him now?
Old 08-05-2013, 06:50 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Puck

Because Lawhead knows a 12.1 isn't hard to beat and he's smart enough to know if the OP gets his car running right that 396LTx will crush a 12 second car...??? If I were Lawhead I surely wouldn't only want to bring 12.0 car to the game.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Honestly, if that 396c.i. Z28 gets dialed in it's more likely it'll be doing all the dragging. It's previous posted times are pathetic for what they're capable of. With some more tire, tune & some tweaking, that 12.1 sec. Cobra better be packing something extra come race time.

Btw, there's a difference between having a sense of humor and sounding like a jackass. Me, I certainly have one hell of a sense of humor. There's quite a few members on here that know that from personal experience.

Oh, and like Knight-Z06 asked before, what do you drive? Specs? Mods?

Obviously. I pray to god it does. For his wallets sake. Guys close to stock cubes have gone low 11s. His stroker setup with almost 4xxci's is running like H/C times. With no A/C, race gas etc...

I have a different sense of humor as you, if my comments get you butthurt theres a block button feel free to use it. They aren't even directed towards you it seems more like i struck a nerve for some weird reason, when none of my comments were directed towards you. Bet your just butthurt cause i came at your BF knight.

I own a bolt on f-body.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:43 PM
11 Second Club

Only you would defend that its not "slow"

I'm coming prepared I have to make it worth all the talk he's been talking you scared for him now?
Oh my…

I find that in THESE sort of induction dilemmas, that 'AAA Ultra-Premium' works best. It got me through several 10 bolts and trannies… during the early horsepower development phase.

But setting the high cost of learning curves aside, I get the sense that there seems to be some respect oozing out from underneath all the trash talk and that's nice.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:49 PM
TECH Resident

Obviously. I pray to god it does. For his wallets sake. Guys close to stock cubes have gone low 11s. His stroker setup with almost 4xxci's is running like H/C times. With no A/C, race gas etc...

I have a different sense of humor as you, if my comments get you butthurt theres a block button feel free to use it. They aren't even directed towards you it seems more like i struck a nerve for some weird reason, when none of my comments were directed towards you. Bet your just butthurt cause i came at your BF knight.

I own a bolt on f-body.
No prob, that's your sense of humor, its all good. Just too bad there's nothing for anyone to laugh at One doesn't need to be butthurt to point out a jackass, you don't like that and get butthurt there's a block button for you as well. If that's not the case then cool. No clue who Knight is either
Old 08-05-2013, 07:53 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by OVA1
Oh my…

I find that in THESE sort of induction dilemmas, that 'AAA Ultra-Premium' works best. It got me through several 10 bolts and trannies… during the early horsepower development phase.

But setting the high cost of learning curves aside, I get the sense that there seems to be some respect oozing out from underneath all the trash talk and that's nice.
So you should have no problems still right?
Old 08-05-2013, 08:20 PM
11 Second Club

So you should have no problems still right?
Me? LOL! I'm good.

I posted two videos of the Z runnin' down the track. With the ETs and Traps right there in plain view for everyone to see. It runs what it runs… we've nothing to hide, but I think that the coolest thing about people is that they tend to only see what they want to see.

I just hope ya take it easy on us with all that high speed induction. 'Cause I'm old and my car is old. And well, we just like to stretch our legs and race when we're able.

Quick Reply: '96Z 396 LTx Stroker beats back Cammed/Header 5th Gen SS