Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

'96Z 396 LTx Stroker beats back Cammed/Header 5th Gen SS

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013 | 10:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Puck
Guitar. STFU. You sound like a baby that had his juice taken away. You really get that worked up over conversations on the internet??? .

You have nothing to do with this thread, and are just trying to take the attention of your own personal terrible performance. I'd be more mad with cammed LS1 running garbage times like your 2-ton pile then an LT1 - since everyone already knows LT1s are slow and it's expected.

That is all.
So what do you have to do with this thread? Oh right...nothing. You just came to back up your severely under performing (both in mind and in his car) boyfriend because you were all butthurt because his car ran slow. See, Tech is one of the only places people get SUPER butthurt about what OTHER people's cars run. It's hilarious honestly - so much so that I think about ways to make my car slower daily so that I can extract the butthurt from you and other simple minded people here slowly. It works too, as you and others already displayed through this and other posts. y so mad brah?
Old 08-20-2013 | 10:48 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So he should run his car before saying he has gone faster than 12.1

Just making sure ...
Old 08-20-2013 | 11:06 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Guitar
So what do you have to do with this thread? Oh right...nothing. You just came to back up your severely under performing (both in mind and in his car) boyfriend because you were all butthurt because his car ran slow. See, Tech is one of the only places people get SUPER butthurt about what OTHER people's cars run. It's hilarious honestly - so much so that I think about ways to make my car slower daily so that I can extract the butthurt from you and other simple minded people here slowly. It works too, as you and others already displayed through this and other posts. y so mad brah?
You're like a little kid getting so asshurt that you resort to shouting, posting gay *** pictures, and using BIG CAPS. That **** makes you look cool in 5th grade, everyone else just laughs at you now.

Both cars in question are faster then your POS, and you know nothing about either platform...so where do you stand in this thread??? You have not a damn thing to contribute. Bolt-on LT1s are faster then your cammed LS, stop posting on internet forums and find out why your **** sucks .

Don't remember who came up with the name for ya, but it sure does fit. Here's a picture, since you like posting them so much.
'96Z 396 LTx Stroker beats back Cammed/Header 5th Gen SS-1cazmp7.jpg
Old 08-20-2013 | 11:14 AM
10 Second Club

So OVA was bench racing when he said his car will run faster than 12.1 in the 1/4

thats ALL i want to know.....
Old 08-20-2013 | 11:16 AM
10 Second Club
10 Year Member20 Year Member

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts

LOL.....guitar has been getting his fat *** kicked all over the board here lately.
Old 08-20-2013 | 11:17 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

You have to put it in reverse as soon as you stage, then you can put it in 1st when the 3rd yellow lights up, you have to run a street tire on the driver's side rear and a bicycle tire on the passenger's side rear, you can't shift higher than 5300rpm, you DAMN sure can't powershift, and you're not allowed to launch higher than idle RPM. Do all this or forfeit.
Simple stuff!
Old 08-20-2013 | 11:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1 post of racing... 37 pages of bench racing.....

Old 08-20-2013 | 12:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by evangto87
1 post of racing... 37 pages of bench racing.....

Welcome to ls1tech srk
Old 08-20-2013 | 12:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Welcome to ls1tech srk
Old 08-20-2013 | 12:28 PM
10 Second Club

Only one bench racer in hur
Old 08-20-2013 | 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

You're like a little kid getting so asshurt that you resort to shouting, posting gay *** pictures, and using BIG CAPS. That **** makes you look cool in 5th grade, everyone else just laughs at you now.

Both cars in question are faster then your POS, and you know nothing about either platform...so where do you stand in this thread??? You have not a damn thing to contribute. Bolt-on LT1s are faster then your cammed LS, stop posting on internet forums and find out why your **** sucks .

Don't remember who came up with the name for ya, but it sure does fit. Here's a picture, since you like posting them so much.

Hmm, it seems that your butt is pretty hurt. You should try some butthurt cream.

Old 08-20-2013 | 01:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawhead
So OVA was bench racing when he said his car will run faster than 12.1 in the 1/4

thats ALL i want to know.....
Yes.

Originally Posted by Guitar
Hmm, it seems that your butt is pretty hurt. You should try some butthurt cream.

Cute, is the asterisk on Guaranteed because they knew they spelled it wrong?
Old 08-20-2013 | 01:05 PM
10 Second Club

Thank you Puck that all I wanted to know
Old 08-20-2013 | 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cute, is the asterisk on Guaranteed because they knew they spelled it wrong?
Hook, line, and sinker.
Old 08-20-2013 | 01:54 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
You have to put it in reverse as soon as you stage, then you can put it in 1st when the 3rd yellow lights up, you have to run a street tire on the driver's side rear and a bicycle tire on the passenger's side rear, you can't shift higher than 5300rpm, you DAMN sure can't powershift, and you're not allowed to launch higher than idle RPM. Do all this or forfeit.
Simple stuff!
Probably have to run it on foot

First he said he couldn't make it to Orlando (Which in all reality I'm coming from South carolina which he seems to be forgetting when I say I'm coming down) Because he was going to be drunk off his winnings, Now his wife has something that came up. Its a joke to me anymore he's added so much **** to the deal its whatever. Puck has already said he was bench racing and he was his biggest supporter so not sure how much more people you think are in your corner

You caught wind that I didn't want to hot lap the car and now you're running with it. It's nothing to do with heat soak either its a flaw of these motors called "Head Tick"
Old 08-20-2013 | 02:43 PM
11 Second Club

Probably have to run it on foot

First he said he couldn't make it to Orlando (Which in all reality I'm coming from South carolina which he seems to be forgetting when I say I'm coming down) Because he was going to be drunk off his winnings, Now his wife has something that came up. Its a joke to me anymore he's added so much **** to the deal its whatever. Puck has already said he was bench racing and he was his biggest supporter so not sure how much more people you think are in your corner

You caught wind that I didn't want to hot lap the car and now you're running with it. It's nothing to do with heat soak either its a flaw of these motors called "Head Tick"
ROFLMNAO!

Sweet mother...

You are something well beyond pathetic sprout.

I've not added one dam' thing. In truth I deleted all of the pending crap that you were going to add, with '30 minute cool downs' being just the first of what was sure to be a train of such nonsense.

>All< I did was give you a chance to run you shiny blue pile against my old mismatched, under-performing f-body, going so far as to pop for a hotel room toward offsetting your expenses in getting here and toward making it happen.

Your claims to the contrary, your asinine attempt to defame my business, the irrational obsession with 'bench racing'... All present as symptoms of serial douchery.

You're either going to stage up or you're not. And without regard to what the other children say... If you fail to do so, that decision will define you as a dishonorable reprobate.

In terms of your Mustang advocacy... We're I a Mustang driver, I would make it clear in public terms that you do not represent me and be done with ya.

As far as the thread goes... At this point you have already provided a 'bench-race' concession that your car cannot compete with the car that YOU SAID is so slow it should be driven off a cliff.

So... Without regard to what the other children say... The Fact is that at this point you've conceded the race. You will have officially forfeited the race through your failure to stage up on the 7th.

You don't need to answer this... There's no point in changing the subject. The ball's in your court and, you'll either be there on the 7th when the track opens or ya will not.
Old 08-20-2013 | 03:55 PM
10 Second Club

It's funny you instantly ramble off topic when people aren't In your corner and you feel at a disadvantage

Pathetic is stealing others work which you have all over your companies website. But hey guess its okay for you to pass off high class work you didn't do as your own ...
Old 08-20-2013 | 05:18 PM
11 Second Club

It's funny you instantly ramble off topic when people aren't In your corner and you feel at a disadvantage

Pathetic is stealing others work which you have all over your companies website. But hey guess its okay for you to pass off high class work you didn't do as your own ...
- September 7th, 2013… Immokalee Regional Speedway…

- Three consecutive 1/8th mile passes.

- Honor your obligations

- Stage up or douche out.
Old 08-20-2013 | 05:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Seems as if my drunk uncle is looking for a loophole. It isn't a best of 3, it's a 1 hit race. Completely understood by the collective "YOU" that he is trying so hard to impress. A drag race is 1 race. The stage was set, the "Mustank" accepted, the throw down was to take place. DONE! Now, a new set of rules are DEMANDED.....
Uncle Larry, now dammit.......play nice....
Old 08-20-2013 | 05:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WTF?
Seems as if my drunk uncle is looking for a loophole. It isn't a best of 3, it's a 1 hit race. Completely understood by the collective "YOU" that he is trying so hard to impress. A drag race is 1 race. The stage was set, the "Mustank" accepted, the throw down was to take place. DONE! Now, a new set of rules are DEMANDED.....
Uncle Larry, now dammit.......play nice....
You two are related??

Quick Reply: '96Z 396 LTx Stroker beats back Cammed/Header 5th Gen SS