Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

F-150 vs ZO6 & Mustang vs Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To let yall know the vette called me out!! Plus he had vht his lane..
Old 08-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Teching In

Drag setup.. LOL.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sweet99ss
I guarantee you what is pissing 90% of the people here off is that people "504 racer" posting the vids making it look like this bolt-on truck is actually beating these faster cars fair and square. Obviously this truck has something to make it win. It's not magic that this one truck is faster than everything else lol. He launches hard as **** yet 504 racer says he is on street tires. Again something is up because he doesn't magicly launch that hard. Does he ever race anybody with some mt et streets? People are obviously try to get why it runs so much better than what is should. Doesn't get me pissy cuz I'm not stupid and I don't believe in magic LOL
My Bad sweet99.. had a flash back of Big Hammer...LOL
Old 08-10-2013, 07:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

I pulled up to a 5.0 for the first time EVER today...he wouldn't go :sulk:

Old 08-10-2013, 07:23 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

isn't it amazing with the body can achieve?
Old 08-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Staging Lane

And another person who can't read. I will dumb it down for you. If you're racing for $ than run what ya brung and decide where you want to run from. If you want to see witch car actually pulls harder when one car has a drag setup and one has street tires and you're just running for fun and not $ than run from a low roll where both cars actually have traction. Running from a dig is badass when there is $ on the line and both have a drag setup.
Oh you must be that guy.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:11 PM
Staging Lane

I guarantee you what is pissing 90% of the people here off is that people "504 racer" posting the vids making it look like this bolt-on truck is actually beating these faster cars fair and square. Obviously this truck has something to make it win. It's not magic that this one truck is faster than everything else lol. He launches hard as **** yet 504 racer says he is on street tires. Again something is up because he doesn't magicly launch that hard. Does he ever race anybody with some mt et streets? People are obviously try to get why it runs so much better than what is should. Doesn't get me pissy cuz I'm not stupid and I don't believe in magic LOL
Wow.

How in the world is he "making it look" like anything? What you see in the videos is what you get. He's just stating the mods (or lack there of) that the owner of the F150 is claiming. How does that make him the bad guy? He's the most humble, non confrontational guy in any of these butt hurt filled threads. The guys been posting nothing but bad *** daytime dig wheel pulling street racing videos for months and has gotten nothing but praise for it. He's just posting a video of a fast *** grudge racing pickup and now yall are trying to make him public enemy #1 bc you all are butt hurt by it.

His videos are the definition of street racing and yall "racers" are all bitching about it like little girls. Grow some ******* *****...
Old 08-10-2013, 08:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Magic Tundra
Look here did I call you a ***? No... I don't have a drag setup on this truck stock **** under there.. How much fair is it when a 5000 pound truck run a3000 pound cars that sit low to the ground?
My car doesn't weight 3000 lbs. Actually 3043 with a 1/4 tank of gas
Old 08-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Staging Lane

My car doesn't weight 3000 lbs. Actually 3043 with a 1/4 tank of gas
So with an 1/8 tank it may weigh less than 3000? Gotcha.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:25 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GotHemi?
Wow.

How in the world is he "making it look" like anything? What you see in the videos is what you get. He's just stating the mods (or lack there of) that the owner of the F150 is claiming. How does that make him the bad guy? He's the most humble, non confrontational guy in any of these butt hurt filled threads. The guys been posting nothing but bad *** daytime dig wheel pulling street racing videos for months and has gotten nothing but praise for it. He's just posting a video of a fast *** grudge racing pickup and now yall are trying to make him public enemy #1 bc you all are butt hurt by it.

His videos are the definition of street racing and yall "racers" are all bitching about it like little girls. Grow some ******* *****...
I could car less what they do. I was telling the other dude WHY everyone is getting pissy. Stop trying to put me in the middle of your little girls fight lol. I'm not saying he is intentionally trying to start ****, but when you post vids like this when the truck obviously shouldn't win and say it has bolt-on on street tires and out launches all these cars people will start whining wanting to know whats done. Like I said I don't give a **** what they do down there. And if these guys are racing this truck for $ and not even putting a good tire on to race that's there problem. I race my car differently for specific reasons. My old 99 z28 with a big cam, stall, and dr's I would race people from a dig. And if they didn't have the tires to race from a dig I had no problem running from a roll. Now I don't put real sticky tires on the z06 cuz I don't want to break ****. I like to keep it to where I can drive it all the time
Old 08-10-2013, 08:35 PM
Staging Lane

Roll racing because your setup sucks=

Old 08-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TastyC10

racing is racing who gives a **** how it goes down.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by adamantium
racing is racing who gives a **** how it goes down.
**** that's what I'm saying brah. Can I get a Amen?
Old 08-10-2013, 09:49 PM
TECH Regular

Received 218 Likes on 136 Posts

Just put up a vid or your truck. Do a walk around raise the hood all that good ****. Then there would be no more talk about your pickup.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Teching In

He wants people to talk about his pickup that's why the videos are posted.

The more buthurt the better.
Old 08-10-2013, 10:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Or they could prefer not to break parts on the car needlessly.
Old 08-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Maybe they should stick to bench racing then. I enjoy a good roll. Nothing wrong with it but bitching and crying because you cant hook(or drive which is the case most of the time) is
Old 08-10-2013, 11:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Maybe they should stick to bench racing then. I enjoy a good roll. Nothing wrong with it but bitching and crying because you cant hook(or drive which is the case most of the time) is
I agree someone shouldn't whine about it. If they want a race you dont want, then dont do it... simple. For me, on the street, I prefer rolls.. because most of the races are on the fly, rolling down the highway type things. It's a waste of gas to try to plant 600+ft/lb tq on an unprepped street.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:40 AM
10 Second Club

Exactly what I said in my post thanks for actually reading.

I agree someone shouldn't whine about it. If they want a race you dont want, then dont do it... simple. For me, on the street, I prefer rolls.. because most of the races are on the fly, rolling down the highway type things. It's a waste of gas to try to plant 600+ft/lb tq on an unprepped street.
I never whine about it. That guys just trolling. Exactly my point. When people wanna race from a stop I let them have there run but before I tell them it's pointless cuz I won't hook. I'm getting dr's put on now just so I can hook from a second gear 40 roll lol. Not to mention it's different having a car that handles well. My Camaro I didn't give a **** about it handling so I could put drag springs/shocks on it and a mt dr.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Staging Lane

Exactly what I said in my post thanks for actually reading.

I never whine about it. That guys just trolling. Exactly my point. When people wanna race from a stop I let them have there run but before I tell them it's pointless cuz I won't hook. I'm getting dr's put on now just so I can hook from a second gear 40 roll lol. Not to mention it's different having a car that handles well. My Camaro I didn't give a **** about it handling so I could put drag springs/shocks on it and a mt dr.
Hey hey hey no ones trolling here. Everybody has different views and opinions. Just because mines not the same I'm trolling?
Like I said before....you must be "that guy".

Quick Reply: F-150 vs ZO6 & Mustang vs Camaro