Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2008 E85 STI vs me n/a

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 05:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
When Jesus ran all those traps that was when Sacs trap speeds were off. Like 3-4mph off. They didn't fix it until like real late 2010
Your right. Back then the traps were about 4mph high. Cam only Jesus's car is was a 120 car realistically. And if he beat a c6z buy a few cars when he had 415hp then that c6z wasn't running right.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:33 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DSS
you wont race me back then cuz you feel my car is slow? but now you wont race me cuz i modded some more? wtf i dont get it, which is it going to be?

my car was never bolt on only, it always was on the spray,

but i get it my car still too slow for you mr badass c6 z06 owner. but talk is cheap, lets revisit that remark
Old 08-14-2013, 05:39 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and you believe what everyone told you? yes the bottle was not hooked up, all i had to do was hook up bottle on line and turn the switch on, everything else was there, i would have work up to 150shot but i didnt use it cuz i wanted a different kit so i took off the whole nitrous system off the car and replaced it with a completely brand new

with your stupid remark, you expect me to react to that in kind? please

so its too slow then now its too fast? wtf haha so i need to be mild then to play,

and ohh another bench racer speaks up

Last edited by DSS; 08-14-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:46 PM
TECH Regular

Why shouldnt I believe Charles? I first said Idk he's got spray then he told me it's just bolt ons and the spray was never hooked up. And that's when I said oh well that's not worth a race it's like 100whp difference. So once again why would I not say it was too slow then and now too fast considering I was under the impression u went from bolt ons to Ur bigger cube aggressive build spraying a big shot....

That's what was said believe whatever u want I really don't care. U clearly didn't know the context of when or why it was said so you should of asked those questions before trying to put me on blast
Old 08-14-2013, 06:04 PM
TECH Veteran

A bench racer that has time slips and just so happens to own a pewter SS and a c6z. Yea idk what I'm talking about
Old 08-14-2013, 06:06 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

its about time to revisit that remark, i let it go for a while cuz you said you needed some seat time but your ready now. so quit being a safe racer put up or shut up

you always got some kinda ******* excuses

--------

bayareaAss

then quit being a lil bitch and bring both your cars down here, and place some cash on the line

if not, then get your *** off the street racing area and stick to the ******* track
Old 08-14-2013, 06:11 PM
TECH Regular

Lol whatever. Worry about yourself, I've raced others around here. I got nothing to prove to u
Old 08-14-2013, 06:15 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

******* safe racer.... coward
Old 08-14-2013, 06:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by DSS
its about time to revisit that remark, i let it go for a while cuz you said you needed some seat time but your ready now. so quit being a safe racer put up or shut up

you always got some kinda ******* excuses

--------

bayareaAss

then quit being a lil bitch and bring both your cars down here, and place some cash on the line

if not, then get your *** off the street racing area and stick to the ******* track
Old 08-14-2013, 07:12 PM
Teching In

Lmao!! This **** is getting good!!
Someone pass me some popcorn
Old 08-14-2013, 08:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DSS
shut the **** up, your just jealous and mad that a ******* ricer will spank your old crusty *** any day of the week. my car on the motor will saw your head off old dirty bitch

what do stock c6 z06 trap? cuz this camaro put a few on Eddie's stock c6 z06

and did you finally get enough seat time to play lol

Uh oh boys and girls...we got us an interweb tough guy here. Watch out..he might break the record for trash talk too. Easy to say what you choose behind a keyboard. But I woild venture to guess that in person, you are the quiet punk who hides in the corner when the **** hits the fan. Got us a tough guy over her'.....lol!

Old 08-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

monicaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 08-14-2013, 08:25 PM
11 Second Club

I now know who DSS is!!!!!!!!!!! You all know "that guy" in all the street race setup vids? The scrawny ine behind everyone else who runs his mouth???? He is "that guy". Good to meet you!!!!!!! LOL!

Dude..read some of your responses in here. You are making yourself out to be a defensive idiot. You honestly sound like you are in your early 20s I would say... with a chihuahua inferiority complex....barkbarkbark...gnaw at my heels....barkbarkbark...i need attention...wahhhhh barkbarkbark.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:46 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

**** just let it die. I believe these guys are local to each other, no need in internet BS turning into something it shouldn't.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

It's funny all the local guys too me on here get along
Old 08-14-2013, 10:29 PM
11 Second Club

I am letting it die.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:27 AM
11 Second Club

DSS,

Let me apologizefor my side of things getting out of hand. I made a comment about candy because I thought it was funny being the Neons are referred to as Skittles etc. I have had fast imports, fast GMs, and fast Fords. I respect ALL fast cars, and my comments were based simply on your, in my opinion, overreactions. I do get that imports have a sensitivity to wanting to earn respect from the racing community in general, as the underdog. I was there once and I know the feeling.

So props on your fast car...not taking anything from it. And co sider this an olive branch truce from my side.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:00 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
**** just let it die. I believe these guys are local to each other, no need in internet BS turning into something it shouldn't.
im still down to race those two, but cant force them if then dont want to,
btw nice ZR1 badass color

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
DSS,

Let me apologizefor my side of things getting out of hand. I made a comment about candy because I thought it was funny being the Neons are referred to as Skittles etc. I have had fast imports, fast GMs, and fast Fords. I respect ALL fast cars, and my comments were based simply on your, in my opinion, overreactions. I do get that imports have a sensitivity to wanting to earn respect from the racing community in general, as the underdog. I was there once and I know the feeling.

So props on your fast car...not taking anything from it. And co sider this an olive branch truce from my side.
no problem man, its just one of those internet crap we get into sometimes, i took it out hand as well, so my bad on part. Sounds like your a true car enthusiast like my self and i too respect all type of cars and can appreciate all type of motorsports, imports are def the underdog, thanks for compliment, you have very nice car your self, i wouldnt mind owning one, truce is good

Quick Reply: 2008 E85 STI vs me n/a