Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bolt-on ls6 vs e85 GTR

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 09:08 AM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Goddamn! What was the chase car? He got you off the hole shot but damn you were running good!
Old 08-12-2013, 09:33 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I never run for free so no one ever tells the truth about there set up. No matter it was fun. Hope we can do something again soon.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chase car was stock ls1 gto. Blackturbos2k since you didnt take my money dinner is on me if you come out before midnight next time. I tried to pay up lol. Cant wait to see the gopro vids from both cars.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:07 AM
11 Second Club

No problem man, like I said were we race everything is a lie. After the run I knew you guys were not bullshitting.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:08 AM
11 Second Club

Btw, the video is on low life
Old 08-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Teching In

I only see the one on low life with the holeshot. I wanna see the whole vid.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Not bad run but had know you was going to lose. ******* awd....
Old 08-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I didn't get hustled . I knew there was bullshit involved. There was no doubt about that. There was **** talking goin on between him and a friend with a 9sec camaro to. Now why would someone want to run a 9sec car or me???? I don't get this not being upfront about your mods/times bullshit. I don't call it hustling......I call it lying. People that do that has a problem. Their problem is they probably can't win on equal terms. Equal terms to me woulda been him on pump. Then he woulda looked at camaro tailights.

I coulda ran him from a roll if I had wanted.......but unlike you I'm not scared of taking off from a stop and I would rather lose to a awd car from a dig than win from a ****** *** roll.

From a 20 roll I bet he still woulda won but probably only by a car and half........does that satisfy your roll racing need?
Wow He wasn't even attacking you, seemed like a playful comment and you just showed all of your butthurt and bitterness at once. Get the chip off your shoulder. Equal terms? Wtf? Racing is run what you brung. More like YOUR terms so you have a better chance. It's pathetic that you respond like this when a car beats you, If this, if that, he shoulda been on this, raced an AWD car from a dig and I shouldn't...be a man and take it on the chin.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Teching In

I didn't get hustled . I knew there was bullshit involved. There was no doubt about that. There was **** talking goin on between him and a friend with a 9sec camaro to. Now why would someone want to run a 9sec car or me???? I don't get this not being upfront about your mods/times bullshit. I don't call it hustling......I call it lying. People that do that has a problem. Their problem is they probably can't win on equal terms. Equal terms to me woulda been him on pump. Then he woulda looked at camaro tailights.

I coulda ran him from a roll if I had wanted.......but unlike you I'm not scared of taking off from a stop and I would rather lose to a awd car from a dig than win from a ****** *** roll.

From a 20 roll I bet he still woulda won but probably only by a car and half........does that satisfy your roll racing need?
Or maybe you should be on E85 and stop complaining about everyone else running it because its "Not fair"
Old 08-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Staging Lane

E85 = full blown race car.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:33 AM
11 Second Club

Lol full blown race car. I have full exhaust, tune, injectors, pumps, and a intake. Stock, trans, turbos, and motor.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
Goddamn! What was the chase car? He got you off the hole shot but damn you were running good!
Thanks man. It moves pretty good once it gets moving.
Originally Posted by BLACKTURBOS2K
No problem man, like I said were we race everything is a lie. After the run I knew you guys were not bullshitting.
No bs-ing here dude.
Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Not bad run but had know you was going to lose. ******* awd....
Thanks ohio! Yea I had a good idea I was. I figured if he ran a 10.9 like was said I would probably catch him up top some. Maybe not enough to win but enough to make a good race.
Originally Posted by snake95
Wow He wasn't even attacking you, seemed like a playful comment and you just showed all of your butthurt and bitterness at once. Get the chip off your shoulder. Equal terms? Wtf? Racing is run what you brung. More like YOUR terms so you have a better chance. It's pathetic that you respond like this when a car beats you, If this, if that, he shoulda been on this, raced an AWD car from a dig and I shouldn't...be a man and take it on the chin.
Yea man I'm butt hurt about evan. My terms was a dig and I would run a 10.9 awd car. My terms was I forget if I even checked the oil to go run, there was no ******* with the car to run. I ran it just like I ran it at the track last time out. I run what brought and made no excuses. I don't get into all the bs because hustling aggravates me, don't have no time for it or patience. I'm just a straight up dude. I was not even involved in the fb **** storm where it was set up.

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Or maybe you should be on E85 and stop complaining about everyone else running it because its "Not fair"
Can you please show me where I said it was "not fair"?

If you think a e85 tuned car is comparable to a pump tuned car your a fool.....especially a boosted one.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Staging Lane

Okay, fair enough, but this part got me:
I call it lying. People that do that has a problem. Their problem is they probably can't win on equal terms. Equal terms to me woulda been him on pump. Then he woulda looked at camaro tailights.

Evan was just making a joke, nobody expected you to win from a dig vs. a GT-R. You got really sensitive about it for no reason. I watched the video, too. You did well, I'm sure the GT-R was humbled by the run with all the technology in his car, and your pushrod N/A 346 was that close.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:50 AM
10 Second Club

Sorry then....but for evan to think I was naive enough to get hustled was irritating. I'm old enough to know there was something up. I would just rather get beat than negotiate lengths or hits. Now that not saying I won't try to get the hit if I can.....but I clearly didn't and Black did not jump. That was my error........I made the error of anticipating that light the first time.....lol

My car left about as good as it could and not spit a axle out on my lone hole shot.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:52 AM
Staging Lane

Car ran really well. My car has a similar color scheme to yours. I like the black on silver.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Teching In

Can you please show me where I said it was "not fair"?
Sure

Their problem is they probably can't win on equal terms. Equal terms to me woulda been him on pump. Then he woulda looked at camaro tailights.

If you think a e85 tuned car is comparable to a pump tuned car your a fool.....especially a boosted one.
Who cares? Run whatya brung, its a totally different car.

Idk what about E85 to you makes it race gas. People in Cali have a hard time getting 93 oct, does that mean its race gas? There are probably 25 stations within a 50 mile radius around that have E85, so its very accessible.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

here's the vid

http://youtu.be/zCPLT471WmM

No ones butt hurt.

I would've liked to have known you were on e85 Black. I always give full discloser if someone asks. I woulda still ran you. It awesome to see that thing leave so effortlessly.

Evan your one to talk about about growing up. Look at you......got your car in drag form all the time and are a roll racin fool.....won't even go to the track......but your in a quest......or dream
lolololol
Old 08-12-2013, 12:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Sure

Who cares? Run whatya brung, its a totally different car.

Idk what about E85 to you makes it race gas. People in Cali have a hard time getting 93 oct, does that mean its race gas? There are probably 25 stations within a 50 mile radius around that have E85, so its very accessible.
It's not equal....period. Go run your car on pump then e85, that will tell you how equal it is. Where you have 25 e85 with in 50 miles for you there is not a e85 station with in 50 miles here. Black said he picks up about 130 hp on e85......the car is not even comparable to it's self at that point. Again where did I say it was "not fair"?

It would be like me running a 125-150 hit and not sayin.

It's cool though. Shaun thought he was getting hustled.......but we just wanted to run a badass car.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:27 PM
10 Second Club

Actually my car was not exactly how it ran at the track......I put 2 new o2 sensors in it and had the wp rebuilt.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Teching In

Evan I havent been on here in forever whats ur fastest e.t. to date?

Quick Reply: Bolt-on ls6 vs e85 GTR