ooooooph that was ugly
Old 08-14-2013, 10:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brutal beating. I loved it!
Old 08-15-2013, 09:52 AM
Teching In

Nice kill, Paxton Vipers are PIGS unless in the 850-900 rwhp.
For some reason the bolt on kits even when they make 600++ rwhp are slow, they trap under 125 mph in the 1/4.
Stock Gen IV, or Gen V run much better when compared to the stock motors Paxton cars.

ZR1 is a bad *** machine for sure!!
Old 08-15-2013, 11:48 AM
Self-Admitted Scammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha that was my car, listen you media, pa trust fund baby i didnt think i was a hot **** at all i knew you would beat me. i just like to race for fun. I was pissed at how shitty it was running anyway. I'd race you in my 680rwhp Camaro any day when I get it back together..from a dead stop just because I wanted to. You and your bigshot ego delco boys talk so much crap, trust me your car is a joke where I live in LA. I see ZR1's with dented fenders and curbed up wheels driven by 17 yr old kids every single day, along with ferraris and lambos.

I'm heading back to LA now -- it was nice racing. Hope you enjoy the shitty weather here HAHA

Last edited by ls2pontiac; 08-15-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:50 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Good kill!
Old 08-15-2013, 11:59 AM
Self-Admitted Scammer

Here's the view from my car also --

Funny how you were such a quiet guy in person lol
Old 08-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls2pontiac
haha that was my car, listen you media, pa trust fund baby i didnt think i was a hot **** at all i knew you would beat me. i just like to race for fun. I was pissed at how shitty it was running anyway, which is why i was bouncing it off the rev limiter for 30 miles the whole way back. I'd race you in my 680rwhp Camaro any day when I get it back together..from a dead stop just because I wanted to. You and your bigshot ego delco boys talk so much crap, trust me your car is a joke where I live in LA. I see ZR1's with dented fenders and curbed up wheels driven by 17 yr old kids every single day, along with ferraris and lambos.

I'm heading back to LA now -- it was nice racing. Hope you enjoy the shitty weather here HAHA
Listen you don't know me at all, you know one of my friends thats it. I had nothing to say to you in person because I had no desire to talk to you at all especially after on countless occasions come at me on facebook talking **** for no reason. I know all about you and I'm not going to bash you on the internet so I'd appreciate if you kept your mouth shut about me and my business because like I said, you don't know me at all. I never once talked **** either so stop spewing out crap.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 08-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Self-Admitted Scammer

Hahaha, if you know all about me then bring it dude, send me a message or whatever. I was always joking with the stuff on facebook, just to get mikey all riled up. There's a reason I never hung out with your crowd up there, and im sure i could fit in based on the numbers on my 1040. Either way, yes your car is fast...and its not the hottest **** either, i have a customer with a 1500hp car haha

But yes, you were talking some **** with your OP so thats why i gave it back to ya

Last edited by ls2pontiac; 08-15-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Hahaha, if you know all about me then bring it dude, send me a message or whatever. I was always joking with the stuff on facebook, just to get mikey all riled up. There's a reason I never hung out with your crowd up there, and im sure i could fit in based on the numbers on my 1040. Either way, yes your car is fast...and its not the hottest **** either, i have a customer with a 1500hp car haha

But yes, you were talking some **** with your OP so thats why i gave it back to ya

Nah I will not stoop down to personally attacking you, I have no reason nor the desire to. You have been talking **** on me since before I even knew who you were. I never said or acted like I had "the hottest ****" nor do I care.
Old 08-15-2013, 01:44 PM
Self-Admitted Scammer

Okay bro. Well either way, I'd love a re-match in the spring when i'm back for a week and the viper will be putting down 1100 at the wheels
Old 08-15-2013, 01:51 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by gkzr1
Nah I will not stoop down to personally attacking you, I have no reason nor the desire to. You have been talking **** on me since before I even knew who you were. I never said or acted like I had "the hottest ****" nor do I care.
You won't talk ****......but I will. How in the hell is he going to come on here and try to dick measure talking about a customer car that makes 1500hp. Like that matters at all. Whats next? He's going to come on here and say some **** like "my dad can beat up your dad". You keep taking the high road gkzr1. It just shows the loser is the butthurt one.

As for the vid. Well there is being raped by a faster car and there is being freightrained as well. I would notch this up to being rape-trained
Old 08-15-2013, 02:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Who in the **** is this joker coming in saying he has a customer with a 1500 hp car? I have a goldfish, too, since we're talking about **** that is irrelevant. Dude is seriously trying to dog on someone else by using the weather as an insult? OooooooH! Deep burn, you big badass, you! I love Vipers and yours just got ax-murdered by a car you claim to see 17 yr olds drive around daily; doesn't help your case.

Gkzr1, you're a classy guy for taking the high road.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:40 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
Dude is seriously trying to dog on someone else by using the weather as an insult? OooooooH! Deep burn,

Gkzr1, you're a classy guy for taking the high road.
Yeah man, he went there. That insult cuts too deep breh!
Old 08-15-2013, 02:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

haha that was my car, listen you media, pa trust fund baby i didnt think i was a hot **** at all i knew you would beat me. i just like to race for fun. I was pissed at how shitty it was running anyway, which is why i was bouncing it off the rev limiter for 30 miles the whole way back. I'd race you in my 680rwhp Camaro any day when I get it back together..from a dead stop just because I wanted to. You and your bigshot ego delco boys talk so much crap, trust me your car is a joke where I live in LA. I see ZR1's with dented fenders and curbed up wheels driven by 17 yr old kids every single day, along with ferraris and lambos.

What I see here:

A) You have a slow car
B) You are extremely butt hurt you lost
C) Apparently just because 17yr olds have zr1s lambos and ferraris that makes them....less...desirable?
D) You want to re race with a car you don't even have built?

Did I sum that up good?

Oh and a customer has a 1500hp car..........
Old 08-15-2013, 02:52 PM
TECH Regular

all the OP said was the viper owner was talking ****, and I can CLEARY imagine the viper owner doing this after those posts. but whatever, the viper owner is now turning attention from cars to...

and that further proves OP's point
Old 08-15-2013, 02:55 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
What I see here:

A) You have a slow car
B) You are extremely butt hurt you lost
C) Apparently just because 17yr olds have zr1s lambos and ferraris that makes them....less...desirable?
D) You want to re race with a car you don't even have built?

Did I sum that up good?

Oh and a customer has a 1500hp car..........
Or to wrap it all up nicely in animated gif.

Viper guy

zr1 guy handles it like a Sir!
Old 08-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by willizm
Yeah man, he went there. That insult cuts too deep breh!
Next he's gonna talk about how he was wearing Nike sneakers and OP had Reeboks on and that makes him an inferior person
Old 08-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Launching!

Man I miss the hometown racing scene just because of idiots like this.

Btw, that Viper is an embarrassment running like that at those power levels.

Quick Reply: ZR1 Vs 640rwhp S/C Viper