Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

ported/pullied 03 Cobra vs HCI 370 LQ9 "the rematch"

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 07:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

GtoSpd, once I get my nitrous issues worked out (and just stay with the 100 shot) I should theoretically have the upper hand at that point. IMO there really is no need just yet to jump to a bigger shot for now. I mean as it is now when it works it hits VERY HARD, and will absolutely blow the tires off with ease at 40 mph in 2nd lol. AI can't imagine a bigger shot with my setup right now lol

BODUKE, i'm just messin with ya lol I can appreciate your wanting to keep it off the streets
Old 09-11-2013, 08:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Okay here's an up date on our latest race. First run is me running n/a and slightly kissing the rev limiter at the top of 2nd, but starting at about 4500 rpm instead of the 3800-4000 like the first time around. The second run was nitrous to nitrous run, but i'm having issues with nitrous cutting in and out, and it barely hit on this run before falling off. Got it working now though. If I didn't hit the rev limiter on the first run I think it would've been dead nuts. We will be running on the sauce soon hopefully, and i'll post it up when we do

Quick Reply: ported/pullied 03 Cobra vs HCI 370 LQ9 "the rematch"