Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Vid 3rd gear roll C6z v '14GTR

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2013, 11:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Maybe the retard of the room should read line's 1 and 2 again. Then let the other lines sink in. Comprehension+understanding=Winning.

This is a public forum like anything else. I can say what I want. Still makes you a Corvette nutswinger like the three commenters I quoted below you.

Originally Posted by Mookie
Lol, got owned? OK, let me bring in top fuels and **** next. The cars that i showed are all street driven.

Many others have trapped 128+....10.9 @ 129 bone stock on GY Runcraps

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-z...fast-list.html
First of all after Mark Carlyle broke into the 7's that car wasn't street driven a day after day after that. There are GT-Rs that are knocking on 7's with better trap speeds and similar ET's to what Mark did in that video V series posted that are doing everything and doing it better. Top fuel trumps everything but then again I posted a GT-R that is faster than the fastest C6 Z06 so you still lose.

There aren't many that trapped over 125 in Z06's or broke in the 10's on runflats, unless you are talking about Atco and MIR. Please show me a link to someone who has outside of those two tracks. I'm talking fully stock, no weight reduction on stock tires. Good luck.

Originally Posted by ZZ0066
You try to clown me for misspelling your shitty name and you misspell mine. Again, GT-Rs are jap crap at the end of the day. There is a reason no one buys them but asians and the incompetent. Mimi vans are just as fun to drive.
You are ******* child and an idiot. All you do is talk ****. I can say a lot about Corvettes mainly that they are plastic pieces of crap with **** interiors and no refinement, but I still like them, hence the reason I got one.

Originally Posted by TonyGXP
i live in the land of the c6z friend, around here, E-Town/Atco they are mid 120's all day long with average driver high 20's with good, expert even faster.. search and you will find them. Maybe those posting on Dragtimes need some more seat time. As stated before it isn't about being 130lbs and putting your foot to the floor like some "other" car lol
LOL please, lets be realistic here. Most stock Z06's aren't seeing 10's nonetheless trapping 129's all day long. There are certain things call track prep and varied conditions that hold people back, and other things like reality that hold people back as well. I raced a stock Z06 a year ago with an owner who thought he could get the car in the 10's stock. He ended up only getting 11.5's @ 124. LOL.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Your like a poor little possum,...stuck in my garbage can. Everyone came over to take a look and poke fun at you..maybe even pee on you once or twice.

Brings joy to my heart.

...ps,..I belong here. You don't.

Corvettes are my most favorite car of all time. I have worked on them since I was a small child through what my family has always done, build cars. I have owned 2, I will own another if all goes well. I do indeed have other appreciations in the auto world out there but,....I choose my passion, I choose corvette. It's like, family. I stick up for family. If you had any sort of brand allegiance that was earned,..you would understand.

You brand hop,..you act like you know about each of them(vette, supra,gtr) but,..what do you know that you don't read about on some forum, jack ****. I know what I know because I do.

You and I are very different,..I would appreciate if you keep the comparisons between us to a minimum.

-Thanks.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Very few true "car guys" would agree with that statement.
Very few "Americans" would agree with you.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TheHitman
This is a public forum like anything else. I can say what I want. Still makes you a Corvette nutswinger like the three commenters I quoted below you.

First of all after Mark Carlyle broke into the 7's that car wasn't street driven a day after day after that. There are GT-Rs that are knocking on 7's with better trap speeds and similar ET's to what Mark did in that video V series posted that are doing everything and doing it better. Top fuel trumps everything but then again I posted a GT-R that is faster than the fastest C6 Z06 so you still lose.

There aren't many that trapped over 125 in Z06's or broke in the 10's on runflats, unless you are talking about Atco and MIR. Please show me a link to someone who has outside of those two tracks. I'm talking fully stock, no weight reduction on stock tires. Good luck.

You are ******* child and an idiot. All you do is talk ****. I can say a lot about Corvettes mainly that they are plastic pieces of crap with **** interiors and no refinement, but I still like them, hence the reason I got one.

LOL please, lets be realistic here. Most stock Z06's aren't seeing 10's nonetheless trapping 129's all day long. There are certain things call track prep and varied conditions that hold people back, and other things like reality that hold people back as well. I raced a stock Z06 a year ago with an owner who thought he could get the car in the 10's stock. He ended up only getting 11.5's @ 124. LOL.
You are such a pathetic little bitch. I can't wait to run into you one day and slap the ******* **** out of your mouth. **** you and your over priced jap car. You are on every ******* car site running your dick sucker, GTR this GTR that. Stick to your GTR sites *** boy. You had to sell your Vette because you can't drive for ****. Stop hating because a Z06 is half the price of the GTR and is faster stock for stock. GTR are fast but they are by far the most hideous car out there. So ******* ugly. LOL 120K to drive a butt ugly self driving jap car

Last edited by ZZ0066; 09-27-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:33 PM
***Repost Police***

Very few "Americans" would agree with you.
You are such a pathetic little bitch. I can't wait to run into you one day and slap the ******* **** out of your mouth. **** you and your over priced jap car. You are on every ******* car site running your dick sucker, GTR this GTR that. Stick to your GTR sites *** boy. You had to sell your Vette because you can't drive for ****. Stop hating because a Z06 is half the price of the GTR and is faster stock for stock. GTR are fast but they are by far the most hideous car out there. So ******* ugly. LOL 120K to drive a butt ugly self driving jap car
Welp... I have a feeling you'll be going bye-bye soon.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

So you get onto him for praising the GTR... yet in the same breath, you are swinging on the Z06's?
Old 09-27-2013, 08:58 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
So you get onto him for praising the GTR... yet in the same breath, you are swinging on the Z06's?
"Blah blah LSx site blah blah."
Old 09-27-2013, 09:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was going to PM him to edit that post so he doesn't catch hell but someone ^^^^ quoted it?? lol

Everyone has a bad day now and then, quoting that ridiculous post is putting him on front street in case he calms down and comes to his senses. just sayin.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:35 PM
Teching In

Well this thread just escalated quickly! Lol I love lurking this place
Old 09-27-2013, 11:41 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by TonyGXP
i was going to PM him to edit that post so he doesn't catch hell but someone ^^^^ quoted it?? lol

Everyone has a bad day now and then, quoting that ridiculous post is putting him on front street in case he calms down and comes to his senses. just sayin.
Right. He's been here long enough to know you can't do that. When I get the urge to go off on somebody, I think about it and decide not to... because I'm an adult and I have self control.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:42 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

not surprised at all that the Nissan STI lost to the z06.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

This guy just made me laugh out loud. It was a good laugh too. I'm sure it helps that I am intoxicated but,..I may have pee'd a little. Just saying.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:23 AM
On The Tree

Someone sounds angry.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:48 AM
Staging Lane

as a fan of both cars, I find it funny how much **** the GTR gets for not being a manual car. Does this mean every Auto LS is a complete joke also because "you dont drive the car" ?

stop acting retarded fellas.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:50 AM
Staging Lane

how old are you?

you come off as a 15 year old that has some issues..
Old 09-30-2013, 09:41 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Camper
how old are you?

you come off as a 15 year old that has some issues..
I think he comes off as someone who is pissed their Z got freight-trained.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:39 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Camper
as a fan of both cars, I find it funny how much **** the GTR gets for not being a manual car. Does this mean every Auto LS is a complete joke also because "you dont drive the car" ?

stop acting retarded fellas.
I've often wondered the same thing... some of the same people complaining have stuff like a ~400rwhp car running on E/T streets with a 4,000rpm stall
Old 10-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Launching!

The Indian trance music about made me slip into a sleep coma. WTF
Old 10-11-2013, 02:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheHitman
I found it funny that someone thought their LT1 was fast.
Shows how dumb you are.

By the way just because you beat one H/C car doesn't mean you can beat them all. There are lots of combo's out there. Figured since you are so educated you would know that.
Old 10-12-2013, 04:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 96redcamaro
Shows how dumb you are.

By the way just because you beat one H/C car doesn't mean you can beat them all. There are lots of combo's out there. Figured since you are so educated you would know that.
Just FYI he was spraying as well. Also I am making about 200whp more now than I did in that video, so bring on your heads cam LT1 so you can get walked lol.

Quick Reply: Vid 3rd gear roll C6z v '14GTR