Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Built/Nitrous Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 vs TheGodfather Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 12:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
The camaro moves out, can't take that away from it. No way. I dunno from what I see in the older vids, like vs the 1400,...its close...which is awesome(camaro vs 1400cc super liter bike, hello) but, vs the spray setup,..I dunno. Possible for sure,...no doubt. Just gonna need to belt out some more thunder to do so.

...and that thing shouldn't be picking on 600's. At least pick on them but,..no need to boast about those ones. That's like stepping on an ant.

In for more of the camaro.

I'm a fan on the car. ANything that contends with big boy bikes,...I like. And this is a camaro?.....Makes me smile to think of all the douchers that say big power rwd cars can't work.

Fix that ****.
I agree, I respect anything that runs with liter bikes as that it my choice of race also. I was simply stating he was crazy for betting $1200 against a sprayed zx14 as a modded zx14 would probably be a tough enough race for him as it is. Then the guy goes of the deep end when I said that bike would rape him every night, not just that night.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:50 AM
DSS
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Camper
you must be the reason your buddy loses money on races he shouldnt race?

i'd be glad to entertain that race tbh, but im just gonna say I dont get drug to 160 by modded liter bikes and rely on the big end.

I also dont even bother filming races against 600's..

I handle my own race. You can do me a favor and bump this thread for me https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...-part-2-a.html

I had a good amount on that pot. Like I said aint no ******* safe racer here

Talk is cheap. Wheres the videos of your 940whp camaro slayin liter bikes then

the 600 was shown cuz some asked more bike videos. And it was film since it was a money race. It was a **** talking 600 calling the camaro out for cash
Old 10-12-2013, 01:09 AM
DSS
Staging Lane

Unhappy

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
The camaro moves out, can't take that away from it. No way. I dunno from what I see in the older vids, like vs the 1400,...its close...which is awesome(camaro vs 1400cc super liter bike, hello) but, vs the spray setup,..I dunno. Possible for sure,...no doubt. Just gonna need to belt out some more thunder to do so.

...and that thing shouldn't be picking on 600's. At least pick on them but,..no need to boast about those ones. That's like stepping on an ant.

In for more of the camaro.

I'm a fan on the car. ANything that contends with big boy bikes,...I like. And this is a camaro?.....Makes me smile to think of all the douchers that say big power rwd cars can't work.

Fix that ****.

I agree, I respect anything that runs with liter bikes as that it my choice of race also. I was simply stating he was crazy for betting $1200 against a sprayed zx14 as a modded zx14 would probably be a tough enough race for him as it is. Then the guy goes of the deep end when I said that bike would rape him every night, not just that night.
did you watch the other video. Those are modded stretch busas zx14s yes it took 160mph to pass that modded stretch zx14. Making excuses aint our style but that camaro spun a good amount

You both need to stop making assumtions theres a big reason why I stated those other liter bike race was done over 2 years ago. Its funny how you both think its still the sane 2 years later haha. Its on a different set up that makes nearly 200whp more
Old 10-12-2013, 03:34 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Are you all trying to tell me you don't enjoy puppy kicking 600s every now and again? The look on the face of 600 rider who thinks it faster than every car after getting busses put on him is amazing.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:12 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DSS
did you watch the other video. Those are modded stretch busas zx14s yes it took 160mph to pass that modded stretch zx14. Making excuses aint our style but that camaro spun a good amount

You both need to stop making assumtions theres a big reason why I stated those other liter bike race was done over 2 years ago. Its funny how you both think its still the sane 2 years later haha. Its on a different set up that makes nearly 200whp more
you are extremely hostile over nothing tbh. I have a video posted of a race against a fully modded liter bike with a 140lb rider @ my previous 940whp

Last edited by Camper; 10-12-2013 at 08:29 AM.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh, i'm not taking side's on here really. Didn't even realize you guys where arguing.

Old 10-14-2013, 10:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by sw07gt
Are you all trying to tell me you don't enjoy puppy kicking 600s every now and again? The look on the face of 600 rider who thinks it faster than every car after getting busses put on him is amazing.

...way better of an effect if it's a 900/1000/1300+ cc.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:01 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by DSS

Is your anus bleeding from all of your butthurt?
Old 10-14-2013, 12:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Where you located? I have a basically stock 14r that I would love to have some fun runs with.

Only intake/exhaust, but the R makes ~20 more then the prior years anyway.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:59 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

you are extremely hostile over nothing tbh. I have a video posted of a race against a fully modded liter bike with a 140lb rider @ my previous 940whp
these are your first 2 comments

"what do you mean that night.. it will be every night. Sprayed zx-14... what gave you the idea you had a shot at that?"

"head lift anyone?'

and you complain im being extremely hostile? you came to my thread bragging about slaying liter bikes before 160mph and making all these stupid assumption like you know what exactly is going, you got corrected now your whining? wtf

like i said talk is cheap show me you slaying off these +1300cc bikes before 160mph, you bragged about it, but i aint seen **** yet

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Is your anus bleeding from all of your butthurt?
******* punk *** kids these days, what a ******* joke
and butt hurt about what?

Originally Posted by Puck
Where you located? I have a basically stock 14r that I would love to have some fun runs with.

Only intake/exhaust, but the R makes ~20 more then the prior years anyway.
Northern California (southbay), sounds like a great running ZX14 you got there

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dyno-gues...-part-2-a.html

Last edited by DSS; 10-15-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:15 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by DSS
these are your first 2 comments

"what do you mean that night.. it will be every night. Sprayed zx-14... what gave you the idea you had a shot at that?"

"head lift anyone?'

and you complain im being extremely hostile? you came to my thread bragging about slaying liter bikes before 160mph and making all these stupid assumption like you know what exactly is going, you got corrected now your whining? wtf

like i said talk is cheap show me you slaying off these +1300cc bikes before 160mph, i aint seen **** yet from you

******* punk *** kids these days, what a ******* joke
and butt hurt about what?

San Jose California, sounds like a great running ZX14 you got there

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dyno-gues...-part-2-a.html
No need to be so harsh on yourself, calling yourself a punk kid.
I have no idea why you're butthurt, but you got upset about what's-his-face's comment. But that is what kids do.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:18 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

let me guess you came here to aid your boyfriend?
Old 10-15-2013, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Fast camaro.. but it had no business racing a nitrous/stretched zx14 for 1200$ with only 900hp. For fun... sure...
Old 10-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Staging Lane

And I stand by those first two comments... you are probably in the 3500-3600 weight range at 900whp. You aren't touching a sprayed zx14 any day of the week..

I don't maybe we can set something up when I go track in SoCal. I could use some money
Old 10-15-2013, 03:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

VBOX mini-

solve your problems without traveling.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:16 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by DSS
let me guess you came here to aid your boyfriend?
The bleeding anus saga, CONTINUES! Lol
Old 10-15-2013, 05:57 PM
DSS
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by evangto87
Fast camaro.. but it had no business racing a nitrous/stretched zx14 for 1200$ with only 900hp. For fun... sure...
read the whole thread, that number was done over 2 years ago

And I stand by those first two comments... you are probably in the 3500-3600 weight range at 900whp. You aren't touching a sprayed zx14 any day of the week..

I don't maybe we can set something up when I go track in SoCal. I could use some money
did you not read what i wrote few post ago?

were located in Norcal, so if your ever around this area, we are more than happy to take your money

and where the **** is the video that your bragging about of you slaying + liter bikes before 160mph

talk is cheap, prove it

Originally Posted by audacious nick
The bleeding anus saga, CONTINUES! Lol
another slow dumb kid trying to hard

Last edited by DSS; 10-15-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:43 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by DSS
read the whole thread, that number was done over 2 years ago

did you not read what i wrote few post ago?

were located in Norcal, so if your ever around this area, we are more than happy to take your money

and where the **** is the video that your bragging about of you slaying + liter bikes before 160mph

talk is cheap, prove it

another slow dumb kid trying to hard
Bro, if you're going to call someone dumb, at least be able to differentiate between to, too, and two.
I recommend some bacitracin for your anus, so you don't get an infection from the cut. Which cut, you might ask? Why, the one causing your bleeding anus.
Lol
Old 10-15-2013, 06:49 PM
Staging Lane

It's already been posted in sr&k maybe 2 weeks ago bro. Go find it
Old 10-15-2013, 07:30 PM
Banned

The white Camaro is a pile of ****.....

Quick Reply: Built/Nitrous Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 vs TheGodfather Camaro