Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
Classic!
Old 10-18-2013, 09:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sick-SS
And I thought M3 guys were bad....
Oh damn. LOL GTR guys showing up the M guys? Too SRS right now.

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
I thought everyone was aware that GTRs (from the factory) tee-off some of their boost into the bottom of the driver's seat so that their head inflates through their ***.
Am I the only one who knew this?

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
Not sure if it's been covered... but the link to the 1/4 mile run on the first page stated driver mod as the reason it ran the time it ran.

I lol'd
LOL Driver-less mod more like it. You can't driver mod an AWD auto with launch control. Sorry. You can't.

MR2 by a car, vids up tomorrow.
LOL

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
LMAO
Old 10-18-2013, 09:16 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Not sure if it's been covered... but the link to the 1/4 mile run on the first page stated driver mod as the reason it ran the time it ran.

I lol'd
Duh. That's what separates it from the other ones that trap between 166 and 170.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:17 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
Cmon guys.... That MR2 isn't a 170mph car lol. As much as I would love to admit the MR2 had a legit win cmon... Not even a ******* UGR lambo would pull a 1300hp GTR like that.
Actually, yeah it would. There are 180mph UGR Lambos.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

MR2 by a car, vids up tomorrow.
lol good on you, juice.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:49 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
I thought everyone was aware that GTRs (from the factory) tee-off some of their boost into the bottom of the driver's seat so that their head inflates through their ***.
Am I the only one who knew this?
perhaps that's the coupler they're talking aboot?
Old 10-18-2013, 10:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Actually, yeah it would. There are 180mph UGR Lambos.
1300 is not near enough to get within eyesight of the fast UGR cars
Old 10-19-2013, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TheHitman
How do you know these people were lying about how much power they make. Do you know anything about GT-Rs?
Get ready for a long read:
Because at this roll race airstrip event everyone there was talking about it. The fact that at first, they had people going around writing power on everyone's window, and they only did the back and one side of the window.
Then a different guy came around when apparently both sides needed to have numbers on it, and the guy told him a different number for the other side of his window. (So one side window read 650, the other read 720 for example) They're so bad at lying they can't even keep their stories straight.

And the fact that I raced one "stock" douche and it was dead even till I missed a shift, then he suddenly didn't want to run again, and then later in the day after him and his buddies did some little bullshit on their laptops, he suddenly wanted to run again, and he stole the hit, pulled lengths and lengths and trapped way higher, yet supposedly he was still making the same power..
Lol I don't know about you in particular, and I can't say whether or not you're like those guys, but they all were frauding *******.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:36 AM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

What this thread has taught me:

98% of GTR owners are douchebags.

True or not?

Will be lots of fun pulling 90% of GTRs in my 4 door grandpa CTS-V.

"Nah brah, I have bolt on turbos like you."
Old 10-19-2013, 02:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sick-SS
Get ready for a long read:
Because at this roll race airstrip event everyone there was talking about it. The fact that at first, they had people going around writing power on everyone's window, and they only did the back and one side of the window.
Then a different guy came around when apparently both sides needed to have numbers on it, and the guy told him a different number for the other side of his window. (So one side window read 650, the other read 720 for example) They're so bad at lying they can't even keep their stories straight.
And you're gonna call all GT-R owners liars because someone really didn't care about putting a horsepower number.

Also you are automatically accusing the guy of lying because a different number was on the window? I think the thing is you need to stop getting tied up with numbers.

And the fact that I raced one "stock" douche and it was dead even till I missed a shift, then he suddenly didn't want to run again, and then later in the day after him and his buddies did some little bullshit on their laptops, he suddenly wanted to run again, and he stole the hit, pulled lengths and lengths and trapped way higher, yet supposedly he was still making the same power..
Lol I don't know about you in particular, and I can't say whether or not you're like those guys, but they all were frauding *******.
I gotta quote breaking bad here:

You don't know what exactly could have happened on that laptop. He may have had his TCMs improperly set or had his fuel trims imbalanced. I will tell you one thing on my end. I will tell you that I'm not stock if you ask me. I've only dynoed my car once so I'm not going to tell you a dyno number.
Old 10-19-2013, 04:31 AM
Teching In

Before everybody rips on GTR owners, put yourselves in their shoes and see how you would act if you rolled around in *one* of the baddest street cars on the road today; and on top of that, had the bank to modify it to hell

Some of you would probably turn out just like some of the GTR douches. That stuff could get to your head I'd imagine

When you're at that level it's more than feasible to see how you can become defensive and even afraid of losing, especially when everyone else is trying to take you down all the time.

Growing up around trust fund babies, they are usually especially defensive when things don't get their way since they're used to getting everything they want, the way they want it. some GTR owners probably fall in this category.

From what I've seen Hitman is not afraid to post up a loss and is just in it for his enthusiasm for fast freaking automobiles. Not sure why all the hate for him (though it provides LOLs from time to time I admit)

That said some GTR owners are just straight up dochebags, but they would act the same way no matter what freaking car they drove. There's that group of douchebags for every car.

Quick Reply: lol hitman at it again