Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

BIG HP EVO vs LSX FD RX-7 40 Roll Miami Street Racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 04:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Don't you hate it when white boys try to act black? wtf is that? retard.

And no I don't mean that in a racist way... just reminds me of Malibu's most wanted.
Totally agree....
Old 10-23-2013, 04:52 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like the RX-7 was jumping/stealing the hit lol.

And yes, I co-sign on the douchey passenger comments.
Old 10-23-2013, 04:58 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Don't you hate it when white boys try to act black? wtf is that? retard.

And no I don't mean that in a racist way... just reminds me of Malibu's most wanted.
He's not white. Welcome to miami.
Old 10-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

I have a question for the Miami guys, we have a Cuban dude here that moved from Miami a few years ago. Biggest ricer ****** ever, constant excuses for why he loses, post up videos of him "racing" people that weren't really racing and tries to jump everyone all the time. He claims that's "how it is in Miami" constantly. Of course he tried to make fun of the cars we have here and how slow they are compared to my Miami while consistenly getting his *** blown out. Of course around here our 1000 whp cars don't get driven around by stock liter bikes. Enlighten me please.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sw07gt
I have a question for the Miami guys, we have a Cuban dude here that moved from Miami a few years ago. Biggest ricer ****** ever, constant excuses for why he loses, post up videos of him "racing" people that weren't really racing and tries to jump everyone all the time. He claims that's "how it is in Miami" constantly. Of course he tried to make fun of the cars we have here and how slow they are compared to my Miami while consistenly getting his *** blown out. Of course around here our 1000 whp cars don't get driven around by stock liter bikes. Enlighten me please.

You gotta understand, all areas from Miami Dade county-Broward county, and palm beach(miami-ft.lauderdale-palm beach) are all decently close to each other. I don't live in Miami, but I can be there in about 10 minutes. We have A LOT of different kinds of people here(remember, most of you ******* will try and retire here)...From your normal people, to your ricers, to your big money ballers, you name it. All kinds. This kid,(passenger) represents a large amount of the "import crowd" from my years of attending/competing in street races in the areas. The fast and furious type ****, and stupidity is evident. Hell, we've had cops, kick out ricers, and let all the Amercian car stay on more then one occasion. Why, cause of stupid **** like this.

This is how/why racing could get a bad name.

I don't want nothing to do with the "import fast and furious crowd"..... they're not welcome in our bunch. Imports are,..just,..act like a man, not justin ******* beeber on cocaine. Race doesn't really matter, as long as you keep your theme to yourself.

Oh yea,...keep your ******* skinny jeans at home.

That said, please don't base the dude you talked to, or the douche's in the video, and let the these people, speak for the rest of us.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:58 AM
Launching!

I was just curious if there was a group of people like him (sounds like it). Because even our ricers here can't rice on his level, although at least he attempts to be fast unlike our ricers.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think every city has that group lol. We have a group here like that but all the real cars gravitate to other spots / know where not to go.

It is a pain though when one person in that group gets word we're doing pulls and all of a sudden you have 100 civics / neons / versas hellaflushed with fart cans speeding all over the highway and making a scene.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
I think every city has that group lol. We have a group here like that but all the real cars gravitate to other spots / know where not to go.

It is a pain though when one person in that group gets word we're doing pulls and all of a sudden you have 100 civics / neons / versas hellaflushed with fart cans speeding all over the highway and making a scene.
yea , we dodge that group locally.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:01 PM
11 Second Club

Ever since that stupid movie came out you cant do anything anymore on the street. The gangs of gocarts ruined it for everyone.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:12 PM
Launching!

We don't really have that group anymore. They all moved on to stance and hard parking. Doesn't really help anything though. Our local racing scene is pretty dead.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Never understood the "hellaflush" ****, looks awful and dangerous to me
Old 10-23-2013, 03:39 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was just curious if there was a group of people like him (sounds like it). Because even our ricers here can't rice on his level, although at least he attempts to be fast unlike our ricers.
"Can't rice on his level"

Lmao I almost spit out my drink.
Old 10-23-2013, 04:25 PM
Teching In

Lol@that video

Someone needs to make a GIF clip of the passenger.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
You gotta understand, all areas from Miami Dade county-Broward county, and palm beach(miami-ft.lauderdale-palm beach) are all decently close to each other. I don't live in Miami, but I can be there in about 10 minutes. We have A LOT of different kinds of people here(remember, most of you ******* will try and retire here)...From your normal people, to your ricers, to your big money ballers, you name it. All kinds. This kid,(passenger) represents a large amount of the "import crowd" from my years of attending/competing in street races in the areas. The fast and furious type ****, and stupidity is evident. Hell, we've had cops, kick out ricers, and let all the Amercian car stay on more then one occasion. Why, cause of stupid **** like this.

This is how/why racing could get a bad name.

I don't want nothing to do with the "import fast and furious crowd"..... they're not welcome in our bunch. Imports are,..just,..act like a man, not justin ******* beeber on cocaine. Race doesn't really matter, as long as you keep your theme to yourself.

Oh yea,...keep your ******* skinny jeans at home.

That said, please don't base the dude you talked to, or the douche's in the video, and let the these people, speak for the rest of us.

The guy actually owns a mustang, ive said this before. Guys got a fast as **** banshee thatll probably take anyones money off this site.

Alot of the white folks from broward are ricer mommy and daddy phaggots that have their cars built by shops are all white people over there like that?
Old 10-23-2013, 08:37 PM
Launching!

Hmm, didn't realize we were narrowing it down by race. So this banshee can go 5s on the street? In to see that.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by adamantium
The guy actually owns a mustang, ive said this before. Guys got a fast as **** banshee thatll probably take anyones money off this site.

Alot of the white folks from broward are ricer mommy and daddy phaggots that have their cars built by shops are all white people over there like that?
Like I care what kind of car he drives dude. He's acting like a jackass. No reason for it. Like I said before, doesn't matter what kind of car in the end. Leave the kiddie stuff for the playground. He's got a fast banshee? Ok, that's pretty cool man...I know people that know people that have fast banshees too. Where talking about Miami right? EVERYONE HAS A ******* FAST BANSHEE.... get out much? As far as taking money, I don't think I really care to race 8th mile. That's for tv shows, and fast quick drag cars.

As far as the "white folks from broward are ricer mommy and daddy ****.......built by shops"...???? wtf?

1, not everyone has the ability/tools/knowledge to build a car, safely. 2, what exactly is wrong with taking a car to a shop and having it built? Really dude? Are you mad people have the money to afford something like that? To be able to pay someone to fix/build a car? Really? Let me be the first to tell you that you have a ignorant and jealous train of thought buddy.

I worked on cars since a small kid,..lemme tell you...i'd LOVE to drop my car off and say "here you go you poor *******, fix my ****!!!"

Unfortunately, I am man enough to admit, I can't afford that. So, I have no choice, so I do it myself. Support your local speed shop or read a ******* book.

I'm white, and not a homo,..or a ricer, you douche.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol...and I just noticed in his sig....he has a banshee.

lol. I remember when I was 16.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:04 PM
10 Second Club

I dropped my car off to Vengeance for them to do all the work. For one cs I just had surgery. 2 cause I can and they going to make sure everything is perfect.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
I dropped my car off to Vengeance for them to do all the work. For one cs I just had surgery. 2 cause I can and they going to make sure everything is perfect.

And it's safe to say,..pretty safe to say...lol, it's in safe, capable hands. That's racist! And homo. Can't forget the homo. what a joke.

Looking forward to the results.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
And it's safe to say,..pretty safe to say...lol, it's in safe, capable hands. That's racist! And homo. Can't forget the homo. what a joke.

Looking forward to the results.
Lol....

I am to...if it makes 510-515whp with the baby cam I'll be happy. Till I spray it and/or big cam.

Quick Reply: BIG HP EVO vs LSX FD RX-7 40 Roll Miami Street Racing