Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

BIG HP EVO vs LSX FD RX-7 40 Roll Miami Street Racing

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 12:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Lol....

I am to...if it makes 510-515whp with the baby cam I'll be happy. Till I spray it and/or big cam.
Yea mang, in the end, numbers are numbers...bottom line is, it'll work.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Never understood the "hellaflush" ****, looks awful and dangerous to me
Only way to make their Civic EX's stand out besides putting a park bench on it...

Old 10-24-2013, 01:46 AM
gnx
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats freaking fast lol,but i can not stand the music everyone puts in the videos ,just film the cars and be done with it.
FASTLANE HERE IN HOUSTON did a lsx in a RX7 it was a beast ,but they fit in a match box,lol
Old 10-24-2013, 04:58 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
Like I care what kind of car he drives dude. He's acting like a jackass. No reason for it. Like I said before, doesn't matter what kind of car in the end. Leave the kiddie stuff for the playground. He's got a fast banshee? Ok, that's pretty cool man...I know people that know people that have fast banshees too. Where talking about Miami right? EVERYONE HAS A ******* FAST BANSHEE.... get out much? As far as taking money, I don't think I really care to race 8th mile. That's for tv shows, and fast quick drag cars.

As far as the "white folks from broward are ricer mommy and daddy ****.......built by shops"...???? wtf?

1, not everyone has the ability/tools/knowledge to build a car, safely. 2, what exactly is wrong with taking a car to a shop and having it built? Really dude? Are you mad people have the money to afford something like that? To be able to pay someone to fix/build a car? Really? Let me be the first to tell you that you have a ignorant and jealous train of thought buddy.

I worked on cars since a small kid,..lemme tell you...i'd LOVE to drop my car off and say "here you go you poor *******, fix my ****!!!"

Unfortunately, I am man enough to admit, I can't afford that. So, I have no choice, so I do it myself. Support your local speed shop or read a ******* book.

I'm white, and not a homo,..or a ricer, you douche.

My comment wasn't for you. But like i said thats mostly what broward consists of, just an observation. For someone who says theres nothing wrong with having a shop do the work for you it looks like I clearly struck a nerve with that one. Lmao. Took it a bit to personal there, chill.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by adamantium
My comment wasn't for you. But like i said thats mostly what broward consists of, just an observation. For someone who says theres nothing wrong with having a shop do the work for you it looks like I clearly struck a nerve with that one. Lmao. Took it a bit to personal there, chill.
Read your post man.

You hit a few nerves there... hence, my response. Not sure what your getting at though. Not sure what the geographical location, color, or who does, or doesn't do they're own work is any of our business or as an depiction of that person.

To say white folks in broward(Again, white, and from broward, I am)...etc etc etc... weather you directed that at me, or not,...I find an obligation to reply to you, just in case nobody else does.

I'm one of the chillest people you could possibly meet man...but, flip a switch....Mr.Hyde comes out.

ps,..I sell items to people everyday, that are big time shops,..or some skinny 16 year old kid smoking bowls and trying to make his own intercooler in his projects parking lot.

I treat them all the same.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

go check out "that racing channel" on youtube...same evo 1000wph. It was also in tampa for fl2k.

Quick Reply: BIG HP EVO vs LSX FD RX-7 40 Roll Miami Street Racing