Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

98 Z28 vs '11 evo X....question?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 08:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well that's a different looking side mirror...
Old 12-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by omarrakeen
snake95 you sir are a total ***. excuse the language, this includes your cheerleaders.

To everyone else who is not acting like a 7 years old child. i did race the guy and its absolutely a waste of time, gas and car lol. we did 1 from a roll and 1 from a dig. needless to say hes thinking to sell the car and start a new LS project lol. he is a former WRX owner, "stroked" as he claimed. video in a min "camera man is stupid but it does show the distance i put on him"

PS, it rained for 4 days after i made this thread and i replaced my motor mounts thats why i took so long to get back here. i dont need to justify but atleast am not acting like a kid.
Did I hurt your sensitive feelings? Sorry I'm not sorry you can't take some playful ribbing.

If you want to bs about a bench race and stay in this section, put it in the BS thread at least. Do you see what I mean by how we had like 4 bench racing threads open at once? Now the vid is what I like to see! Nice kill, was his e-brake stuck on?
Old 12-03-2013, 09:31 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

snake95 you sir are a total ***. excuse the language, this includes your cheerleaders.

To everyone else who is not acting like a 7 years old child. i did race the guy and its absolutely a waste of time, gas and car lol. we did 1 from a roll and 1 from a dig. needless to say hes thinking to sell the car and start a new LS project lol. he is a former WRX owner, "stroked" as he claimed. video in a min "camera man is stupid but it does show the distance i put on him"

PS, it rained for 4 days after i made this thread and i replaced my motor mounts thats why i took so long to get back here. i dont need to justify but atleast am not acting like a kid.
So, let me get this straight: you post in the wrong forum, then begin to bleed out of your anus because you get called out?
Get over it. Either bench race in the correct forum, or wait until the race happens. Then post it here, with real details.
In the meantime, grow thicker skin.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by audacious nick
So, let me get this straight: you post in the wrong forum, then begin to bleed out of your anus because you get called out?
Get over it. Either bench race in the correct forum, or wait until the race happens. Then post it here, with real details.
In the meantime, grow thicker skin.
What this guy said
Old 12-03-2013, 12:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sickness7
Yeah my first race with an evo was a huge let down also I thought they could hang.... Don't get me wrong I would still love one as a winter driver.
ive raced one with a full exhaust before but it was on a highway, i thought it'd be atleast a close race from a dig or roll. i personally dislike them, but to each his own.

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
Once the mods happen they a different animals though
the guy is rich, he showed me a list of the **** hes getting. hope he put it together before summer time, heat here is unbearable. on the other hand hes seriously considering selling it.

Originally Posted by 8ty8 LS1
well that's a different looking side mirror...
LOL i was waiting for this..my camaro is US export. that makes it an import car here. it comes with different side mirrors, turn signals on fender, metric guage cluster and everything else written in Japanese.

here is a photo of my friend's Z and mine.

Old 12-03-2013, 12:58 PM
TECH Resident

Good kill, but you can't complain about them calling you out on making a bench thread in the SRK section.

Either way, about what I expected.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by odthetruth
Good kill, but you can't complain about them calling you out on making a bench thread in the SRK section.

Either way, about what I expected.
thanks it wasnt a bench. anyway there is something called manners. some are born with it others dont. some familes suffer it too.. ehh
Old 12-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Launching!

ok so you have an export 4th gen but no candy corn export tail lights?! i love me some export tails
Old 12-03-2013, 02:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 8ty8 LS1
ok so you have an export 4th gen but no candy corn export tail lights?! i love me some export tails
98+ come with regular tails because they have an amber indicator. my old V6 had them and they are sitting in my closet collecting dust..
Old 12-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Staging Lane

thanks it wasnt a bench. anyway there is something called manners. some are born with it others dont. some familes suffer it too.. ehh
I agree, you didn't have manners on your mind when you wasted readers' valuable time with your bench scenario when they were expecting a story about a kill that already happened. It was impolite to blatantly disregard the rules of this seciton.

I like how you think

...thicker skin, like Nick said.
Old 12-03-2013, 03:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Ls1 ftw
Old 12-03-2013, 03:39 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by big hammer
Ls1 ftw
i know right so much joy with this engine/car
Old 12-03-2013, 04:32 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah, but your first post was benching and there's a whole section for it...
Old 12-04-2013, 07:48 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

So... You're telling me this thread was not posted with a question of how you would fair against an Evo?

And based on how bitchy you get, you clearly lack manners. Me, I just don't give a **** about you.

Quick Reply: 98 Z28 vs '11 evo X....question?