Old 12-12-2013, 10:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what was this thread about again?
Old 12-13-2013, 08:58 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay z28
The point isn't how fast an engine swap can be done. The point is that he is running his mouth about something he has no idea about (how his car will perform with the new set up). The true childish comment came from 427, since his car is currently on jack stands.

I realize what open forum means. I was just curious why my response to his ridiculous call out got your attention. If you don't know him personally then I can only come to the conclusion that you jumped in for him because you guys have the same car.

Looks like the bond between poor man Vette owners is just as strong as the Cobro bond or the 5.bro bond. Interesting..
Your assumptions are so correct. The pathetic digs are very well done.
And if I were to spend far less money on a mint F-body rather then a mint C5 would that make me even more of a poor man? Having the funds to spend 30k on a C5 for a hobby really sucks. What do you drive for a toy/hobby again?
Old 12-13-2013, 09:21 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Your assumptions are so correct. The pathetic digs are very well done.
And if I were to spend far less money on a mint F-body rather then a mint C5 would that make me even more of a poor man? Having the funds to spend 30k on a C5 for a hobby really sucks. What do you drive for a toy/hobby again?
Hey buddy, I didn't coin the phrase "poor man Vette", I just used it. I wouldn't mind a C5Z06 at all, but at this point in my life (fairly new Father) I just prefer Toys that have more than 2 seats. Look at the bright side though, at least you aren't stuck with the "Poor Man's Vette" from the late 80's, a Pontiac Fiero. lol

If you must know, I have two vehicles that I enjoy toying with. Jeep SRT8 and a 03 Cobra. I won't brag to you about how much they cost though. You probably wouldn't be impressed anyway.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by R6cowboy

Those are last minute decisions for me. One drink can sound great at lunch time and another completely different by 3:30pm
Brainstorming this right meow!

Southern Comfort & Diet sounds appealing right now...I'll see how it sounds at about 5:15 when I pick up ze goods.

Quick Reply: This is how we do it! ***NO Montel Jordan***