Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

bolt on bmw m6 v10 vs corvette ls3 modded

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 08:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gonna need a few more mods to take that M6. I've got a few under my belt even back when I was 449rwhp, I'd guess a cam/bolton LS3 would be more then enough to walk away from that guy convincingly.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:43 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by audacious nick
I'm laughing at you, actually. These are modified cars, why're you using magazine times? How're you calculating the modifications? More ricer-math bullshit calculations? "Based on the fact that there is a pulley, and I've never heard of searching the Internet or of a under-drive pulley, I'm gonna guess supercharger." "Also, I am going to assume that headers and a tune on two completely different cars pick up the same amount of power".
And I never called you a ricer, but clearly you dont know what a ricer is.
Furthermore, this I'd a M6 not a M5
When you assume, you make an *** out of yourself. Something your an expert at obviously. No harm, no foul to me. LOL.

I was raised to ask questions instead of being presumptuous and this is a fine forum to do it because I did indeed get the answer.

Secondly, since you are focusing on wanting to be accurate about my typo on the M6 being a M5 (which shares the same components). Your statement about me making calculations is incorrect for there is no math included in my post.

As the video clearly shows and details, these are not full bolt-on cars. Headers and a tune have never been considered heavy modifications here in STL. Therefore, I chose to refer to statistical data because it might give insight to what MIGHT be reasonable to expect as an outcome. And note to you, I will do it again when I feel the need to.

This collected data just so happens to run congruently with what the video clearly shows. Therefore, my “rice-math” (as you call it) will be around when I feel the need to share it, so you can get ready for it.
You can feel free to laugh at me if your want, at my age, you are neither the first and hopefully not the last as I’m also laughing at you.

Your turn...
Old 12-15-2013, 04:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
gonna need a few more mods to take that M6. I've got a few under my belt even back when I was 449rwhp, I'd guess a cam/bolton LS3 would be more then enough to walk away from that guy convincingly.
I feel the same. I think that a little 50-75 shot will hold the M6 off for $600. It wouldn't hurt ah thing. It would be near 420rwhp+ with longtubes and a tune.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:46 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Night
When you assume, you make an *** out of yourself. Something your an expert at obviously. No harm, no foul to me. LOL.

I was raised to ask questions instead of being presumptuous and this is a fine forum to do it because I did indeed get the answer.

Secondly, since you are focusing on wanting to be accurate about my typo on the M6 being a M5 (which shares the same components). Your statement about me making calculations is incorrect for there is no math included in my post.

As the video clearly shows and details, these are not full bolt-on cars. Headers and a tune have never been considered heavy modifications here in STL. Therefore, I chose to refer to statistical data because it might give insight to what MIGHT be reasonable to expect as an outcome. And note to you, I will do it again when I feel the need to.

This collected data just so happens to run congruently with what the video clearly shows. Therefore, my “rice-math” (as you call it) will be around when I feel the need to share it, so you can get ready for it.
You can feel free to laugh at me if your want, at my age, you are neither the first and hopefully not the last as I’m also laughing at you.

Your turn...
Wait, really? Not only can you not even use your and you're correctly, but your whole ricer-math is completely based on assumptions. And you're talking about making an *** of oneself. So, not only do you make yourself look stupid, but you call someone else out with something that you're doing.

Second, I don't care how you were raised. This is SRK, not ricer-math bullshit and not "how I was raised" forum.

As far as M5 and M6 sharing same components: they weigh the same, they're the same chassis, etc? More ricer-math bullshit and assumptions on your part.

No one said heavily modified, or even alluded to that. Assumptions, again?

And you still never addressed what I said about the modifications. These are different platforms, which do not necessarily pick up equal amounts of power with similar modifications. Where's your "statistical data" on modifications?
There isn't any, other than in your head.

So all-in-all, leave your ricer-bullshit-mathematic in the benchracing forum. And if you're going to try, at least bring in some real data.

Dumbass. lol
Old 12-16-2013, 07:32 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

I want to run an M6 in my vette. Ran one in my 5.0 and it was horrible for him.
Old 12-16-2013, 07:34 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

"Based on manufacturer specs, the m6 will win."
-Black Night
Old 12-18-2013, 12:52 AM
Teching In

The BMW E63/64 is a 5.0 Liter V-10 with 500 hp to the crank with a 3908 curb weight.

The Grand Sport is 6.2 liter V8 with 436 to the crank with a 3338 curb weight.

Therefore, the BMW should win based off of all the magazine data I have found. 0-150 data favors the BMW as well as 1/4 mile figures. (Car and Driver, ect.)

However, I have 1 question?

The BMW have a "pulley" listed as a mod. Is this a underdrive pulley or is there a sneeky *** supercharger under the hood of that M6?
its an underdrive pulley
Old 12-18-2013, 12:23 PM
Teching In

Wait, really? Not only can you not even use your and you're correctly, but your whole ricer-math is completely based on assumptions. And you're talking about making an *** of oneself. So, not only do you make yourself look stupid, but you call someone else out with something that you're doing.

Second, I don't care how you were raised. This is SRK, not ricer-math bullshit and not "how I was raised" forum.

As far as M5 and M6 sharing same components: they weigh the same, they're the same chassis, etc? More ricer-math bullshit and assumptions on your part.

No one said heavily modified, or even alluded to that. Assumptions, again?

And you still never addressed what I said about the modifications. These are different platforms, which do not necessarily pick up equal amounts of power with similar modifications. Where's your "statistical data" on modifications?
There isn't any, other than in your head.

So all-in-all, leave your ricer-bullshit-mathematic in the benchracing forum. And if you're going to try, at least bring in some real data.

Dumbass. lol
No matter what you say, I'm going to do what I like and say what I feel. You can like it or love it, but you will hear or read it till I get tired of saying it.

Only children are upset by words you use and your negativity. I will just keep you until you get tired when I have nothing else to do because your funny.

Your turn, go...
Old 12-18-2013, 04:40 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

No matter what you say, I'm going to do what I like and say what I feel. You can like it or love it, but you will hear or read it till I get tired of saying it.

Only children are upset by words you use and your negativity. I will just keep you until you get tired when I have nothing else to do because your funny.

Your turn, go...
I'm just pointing out the fact that you're using ricer-math, which is regarded as retarded. But, not only are you doing that, but you're even failing in your use of ricer math by using stock specs with two different kinds of cars with different modifications. Different platforms=different power gains for each mod=stock numbers don't mean ****. Especially when you factor in that the c6 ls3 is underrated from the factory. And that aerodynamics aren't equal, nor are drivers.
So it's a double fail. I'm not telling you what to do, just how you're failing.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:45 AM
Teching In

Cool

I'm just pointing out the fact that you're using ricer-math, which is regarded as retarded. But, not only are you doing that, but you're even failing in your use of ricer math by using stock specs with two different kinds of cars with different modifications. Different platforms=different power gains for each mod=stock numbers don't mean ****. Especially when you factor in that the c6 ls3 is underrated from the factory. And that aerodynamics aren't equal, nor are drivers.
So it's a double fail. I'm not telling you what to do, just how you're failing.
You prove your ignorance by using terms like “retarded” which is derogatory and insensitive to those with disabilities; therefore you are the least smartest person I know with a minuscule vocabulary.

The only fail here is that you refuse to see that no matter what you say on an internet forum, you will never be right to the person who refuse to see it your way and will never back down.

The thread is great; your pompous attitude is not. There is the FAIL. Enjoy it, love it, there is only more to come…

This might end up being the longest thread on this board at the rate we are going, feel free to continue. I will check back in another week.

Sorry to the OP
Old 12-21-2013, 03:37 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

You prove your ignorance by using terms like “retarded” which is derogatory and insensitive to those with disabilities; therefore you are the least smartest person I know with a minuscule vocabulary.

The only fail here is that you refuse to see that no matter what you say on an internet forum, you will never be right to the person who refuse to see it your way and will never back down.

The thread is great; your pompous attitude is not. There is the FAIL. Enjoy it, love it, there is only more to come…

This might end up being the longest thread on this board at the rate we are going, feel free to continue. I will check back in another week.

Sorry to the OP
You show your ignorance by not knowing the definition of retarded. Go google it. It doesn't have to refer to mentally challenged people, unless you want to look at it that way, which makes you the insensitive *******.
Old 12-26-2013, 01:28 PM
Teching In

You show your ignorance by not knowing the definition of retarded. Go google it. It doesn't have to refer to mentally challenged people, unless you want to look at it that way, which makes you the insensitive *******.
"*******"

Let's go back to grade school with this one.

"Takes one to know one."

Your turn, see you next week. Oh, merry X-Mas and happy New Year.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Wow BMW moved out topend. Nice race
Old 12-26-2013, 05:19 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Black Night severely owned Audatious Nick in this thread.. lol. Who the **** considers factory headers with the cats removed a mod? Thats like saying, a muffler delete on a TBSS adds 20hp... Hey, I cut the cat off my LT1 F-body and just left it open.. She SCREAMMMMMS
Old 12-26-2013, 08:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Nick is another troll who has no friends IRL.

inb4 he quotes my post trying to defend himself so stfu Nick.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:02 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

"*******"

Let's go back to grade school with this one.

"Takes one to know one."

Your turn, see you next week. Oh, merry X-Mas and happy New Year.
Hey, I'm going to race someone with a cam LS6 CTS-V with weight reduction. I have a supercharger and different heads and stuff. These are all minor mods, so please tell me the outcome, based on factory numbers.
See you next week for lolz.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:07 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by Zac_Speed
Black Night severely owned Audatious Nick in this thread.. lol. Who the **** considers factory headers with the cats removed a mod? Thats like saying, a muffler delete on a TBSS adds 20hp... Hey, I cut the cat off my LT1 F-body and just left it open.. She SCREAMMMMMS
Yup. I tried to his level of intelligence, to explain things to him, but the idiot will never listen and will always win with experience.

Do you know what a mod is short for? Hint: it's modification. Do you know the definition of a modification? If not, google it, I'm not your damn teacher. Lol.
Also, do you know how much power is picked up with removing the catalytic converters? If not, you should check.
Like I said, you can't try to use bullshit math to predict end results, because drivers are a factory too. Now throw in modifications(if you didn't google mod, do so now), and you can throw it all out the window.

You can always do it, but the real car guys are laughing at you. But for people who have almost no modifications and read too many magazines, they know no better.

Originally Posted by whytryz28
Nick is another troll who has no friends IRL.

inb4 he quotes my post trying to defend himself so stfu Nick.
Who are you?
Old 12-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Teching In

Cool

O.K. We are going into the New Year. Therefore, before anyone else has to deal with this internet bully (Audacious Nick), I will end my part of this before next year.

There are few things to be taken from the discourse.
1. There are some people in this world that will push back when they are wrongly pushed.
(That’s me every day, all day, till the day I die. This is one of my biggest faults.)

2. None of this non-money and non-televised street racing stuff is really serious enough to be disrespectful to anyone about it.
(Unless your immature)

3. Most people in these threads are not an expert or national competing race car drivers.
(Nor are the know it all commentators like Audacious Nick and myself)

4. Generally, these threads are about experimentation and friendly completion fueling or releasing a need for speed for fun.
(And should stay focused on that)

5. We are not paid for our thoughts or comments on this forum
(Your input holds no real value, nor does mine)

Therefore, I will end this (at least my part) with a logical post.

I come here when I have free time to look at what others do with their need for speed because we have something in common. If it is not for fun, there is no point in doing it on internet forums like this. Truly, Audacious Nick has lived up to his chosen username. He is bold, recklessly daring, unrestrained, and or spirited. I too was once like him when I was a bouncer but my time in the military from 2001 to 2008 active duty Air Force changed all of that.

For the most part, I steer clear of negativity in such a forum. However, I really wanted to remind Audacious Nick and others that follow in his footsteps that…

“Sometimes, the hunter gets captured by the game”

(Which he will never admit but several people in this thread has alluded to that fact. Madmike9396 post 16, 01MagredC5 post 19, Zac Speed post 34, and Whytryz28 post 35.)

I purposely ended my posts to provoke Audacious Nick and added picture to disturb him over and over. He took the bait every time without fail. If someone tells you “it’s your turn” in a situation like this, that means simply that they know you don’t have the ability to let it go and they are waiting to counter your next move because your offense has been figured out.

Proverbs 26:12 (NIV) Do you see a person wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for them.

There is nothing Audacious Nick can teach me because I refuse to learn from him and he refuse to learn from me. Therefore, we should just stop talking about the matter. I will admit that I should have stopped before, but it was too funny as me and my friends kept reading these posts. I will not do it again with Audacious Nick because he is attacking others now.

Proverbs 26:20 (NIV) Without wood a fire goes out; without a gossip a quarrel dies down.

Before Audacious Nick tries to flame anyone else because of our tit for tat, I will leave this page never to return. If I see you (Audacious Nick) in another thread, it will be as if this never happen.

You can post but there will be nothing but silence from me because I will not read it or respond.

Black Night out...
Old 12-27-2013, 09:30 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

What are the ricer math results of my race?
Old 12-30-2013, 07:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Zac_Speed
FYI the difference between headers and decating oem headers is about 20whp , plus these cars only have bolt on's so when u remove the cats it will make some difference but when a car have 600+whp then you will not consider decating oem headers as a mod

Quick Reply: bolt on bmw m6 v10 vs corvette ls3 modded