Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Poppacapp(GT500) vs HiOSSilver(LS6 Fbody) callout thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 03:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What wheel HP is Poppa's car making? Also, do we have any pre-race slips to show? We know Hio has been 11.05, what's Poppa run?
Old 01-08-2014, 03:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by 427zm
What wheel HP is Poppa's car making? Also, do we have any pre-race slips to show? We know Hio has been 11.05, what's Poppa run?
I think he had a supra run. like 12.5 @ 154 mph or something like that.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol. Read the thread. Or maybe it was the previous thread from which all of this began...either way, I think Poppa's best quarter was 12.4 @124 or something around there, and his best 1/8 mile trap was 102, which would lead one to believe it is EASILY a mid-130's car.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:39 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
you ever head back to Winnipeg? i'm wanting to make a trip to gimli this summer.
I try not too, and no current plans to do so. lol

Meet up in Swift!
Originally Posted by audacious nick
Perhaps you could use the search feature. That, or you're just incompetent.
Help a brother out. Sheeesh!
Originally Posted by stockz
You Better HOPE it is prepped, at the GA 1/2 mile there was NO TRACTION to be found until 2 or 3 pm ( started at 8am)...
They are going to throw around a bunch of VHT, so no real worries.
Originally Posted by Gt4urass
... his best 1/8 mile trap was 102, which would lead one to believe it is EASILY a mid-130's car.
Agreed with the mid 130s mph.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hio according to pops dyno sheet and countless internet threads hes read his car will demolish you. Give it a day he might make a thread on srk asking if he should race you or not. 12secgt500crew coming at you bro.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by adamantium
Hio according to pops dyno sheet and countless internet threads hes read his car will demolish you. Give it a day he might make a thread on srk asking if he should race you or not. 12secgt500crew coming at you bro.
Says the mouthy dickbag with a bolt-on sack of **** fireturd and a trailer hitch. Cool story bro.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Banned

Says the mouthy dickbag with a bolt-on sack of **** fireturd and a trailer hitch. Cool story bro.
What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Teching In

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.
Lmao! Who originally wrote that? I can't remember exactly, but I think it was one of your GM brethren. I lol'd
Old 01-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Banned

Lmao! Who originally wrote that? I can't remember exactly, but I think it was one of your GM brethren. I lol'd
12secgt500crew
Old 01-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Teching In

12secgt500crew
Haha, whatever you say brah. Have you ever set aside your passive-aggression long enough to take your car out and run it?
Old 01-08-2014, 03:53 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Old 01-08-2014, 03:54 PM
10 Second Club

That ZL1 ran 12.90s they all run 12.90s !
Old 01-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by islander033
That picture is terrible. I'm pretty sure that quote from queerxmenmetal was from another member a while back. I remember reading it and laughing hysterically, as I'm pretty sure the guy was serious.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lawhead
http://youtu.be/eOSsVqInuC4

That ZL1 ran 12.90s they all run 12.90s !
Don't start this again Ryan, we'll be right back to "the mustang only wins because corvette" argument. Geeeeeezzzzzeeeeee.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hio by a holesaw.

Vids up in 6 months.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Banned

Haha, whatever you say brah. Have you ever set aside your passive-aggression long enough to take your car out and run it?
How about you stop gargling my *****. They're alot more sensitive then they look.
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1rob00
Hio by a holesaw.

Vids up in 6 months.
Lol. "Like".
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Rolls are for **** who can't drive, but still want to swing their horsepower-dick.
Why don't you come down and meet a few of us at TX2K14. Call some of the guys there **** for roll racing. See where that gets you.

Invitationals, 1/2 and full 1 mile racing have a massive following now, and, because of that, a lot of people are setting their cars up for specifically that. Things are much different than they were 10 years ago. I like both kinds of racing...both are fun and both have quite the adrenaline rush.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:02 PM
Teching In

How about you stop gargling my *****. They're alot more sensitive then they look.
So...is that a no? It's ok...what'd ya run? 13.5? 13.6? I know, we can't all live up to what Hio says we should run. Don't feel bad, my car is a mid 14 or so.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Banned

So...is that a no? It's ok...what'd ya run? 13.5? 13.6? I know, we can't all live up to what Hio says we should run. Don't feel bad, my car is a mid 14 or so.
My car runs 12s, its a gt500.

Quick Reply: Poppacapp(GT500) vs HiOSSilver(LS6 Fbody) callout thread