Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My Evo kill story

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MoVe
that was really deep Skarecrow. the reason they dont put v8's in there cars is because they dont need the extra 4 cylinders to go fast.
oh my god you are so retarded, can we close this thread please...this dude is a waste of flesh let alone the space it takes to store his shitty, uneducated childish posts
Old 05-11-2004, 04:48 PM
Teching In

nintendo?? haha, you have a "sports car" that is **** because ford has a truck that makes way more HP per litre as it should. sad but true
Old 05-11-2004, 04:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that was really deep Skarecrow. the reason they dont put v8's in there cars is because they dont need the extra 4 cylinders to go fast.
Since when the hell is a 200-hp high 15-second car considered fast? Man, you've gotta drive a real car one day.
Old 05-11-2004, 04:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

nintendo?? haha, you have a "sports car" that is **** because ford has a truck that makes way more HP per litre as it should. sad but true
people dont care what you have to say you ****** ***** so
Old 05-11-2004, 04:51 PM
Teching In

yea i know you are impress that you made it to the 5th grade with grand pappy but, that is uneducated. let me guess... you work construction??
Old 05-11-2004, 04:52 PM
Teching In

15 second? my civic is a 10 second flat
Old 05-11-2004, 04:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Im an entering college senior in an engineering major, and I will be flying jets for the Navy next year...I think Im somewhat educated you ****** nut sucker
Old 05-11-2004, 04:56 PM
STF Veteran

oh, like the supra doesn't need forced induction and more than 4 cylinders to be fast... nor the skyline or the 3000gt? and just what is "fast" anyway? what are you fastest 4cylinder imports without turbos or superchargers? an s2000? that's fast? how about i give you the benefit of the doubt and let you have the extra 2 cylinders of a n/a v6? then the best you've got to offer is a 350z or maybe a $97k NSX? neither of those is fast. before you point at my sig, no my car is not "fast" either.

comparing a turbo 4 or turbo 6 to a n/a 8 and claiming that the turbo'd engines are somehow superior because they "don't need 4 extra cylinders" is ignorant in the extreme. the purpose of forced induction is to pump more air into an engine than it could naturally ingest on it's own, thus simulating... extra displacement.

if you show me a normally aspirated 4 cylinder engine, of moderatly normal displacement (i.e. something in the 2.0 - 3.0 range) that can even come close to the torque and horsepower curves of the ls1, that any company will actually warrentee and place in their commercial vehicles, and i will hail it as a miracle of physics.

oh, by the way, when you call pushrod technology "old" just how new do you think overhead cam engines are? 1910s era technology is new?
Old 05-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Teching In

when you have a masters in Applied Science then come back
Old 05-11-2004, 04:57 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TA TED
Here we go again. Is there any ******' reason that 's keep coming in here and posting gay little stories about hondas? We may have guys around here who respect anything that's fast, even shitbox Hondas. Well I ******' don't. I could care less. I don't give a white dribble **** if it runs 7's. It's ******* gay. All Hondas should be incinerated and melted down to make aluminum urinals for me to **** and spit in. Take you jap econo rice lovin asses back over to paul walkers peen.com.
I totally agree with Ted and i think you should go to another forum cuz nobody gives a ****. Nobody asked you to come to this forum and talk your **** about v8's. I own a WS6 and i dont give a **** what ur gonna say about it. I'd rather pay expensive gas and drive a nice and respectable car, rather then own a pencil dick migit honda and little punks who want to be cool drive. Honda is made for lawnmowers and bikes and that's it!! So instead of coming here, bring some the few "friends" you probably have and talk about your little "Evo kill story" while you're ****** them in the *** you homo. Get the *** out of the forum or just shut the **** up if you have nothing better to say.
Old 05-11-2004, 05:00 PM
STF Veteran

15 second? my civic is a 10 second flat
and, like every 10 second civic owner, i'm sure you know this without having ever been to anything resembling a racetrack.

you know, i don't think i've ever heard of an 11 or 12 second civic. seems like they all run 10s.

/sarcasm
Old 05-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Teching In

well it's not hard it run a 10 sec 1/4 when you have 550 hp and your car weighs about 2k
Old 05-11-2004, 05:05 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah and one more thing, i dont give a **** about how smart you think you are. You aint gonna get a cookie for that neither a medal. So stop bragging about something that every normal human being has done. You really must be dumbass! Its people like you that really have to come and **** up a forum. I mean, life doesnt have enough problems as it is, we need to have pencildicks like you to talk ****.
Old 05-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Teching In

a track? hehe i'm there all the time, road course too
Old 05-11-2004, 05:07 PM
STF Veteran

well it's not hard it run a 10 sec 1/4 when you have 550 hp and your car weighs about 2k
yeah, that's true. i bet you wish you had a car like that.
Old 05-11-2004, 05:07 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah well, the rare times a civic will get to 550 HP is when its not a civic anymore. It looks more like a transformer that i use to play with when i was small. I bet you anything i can race your civic on foot and still win. biatch!
Old 05-11-2004, 05:08 PM
On The Tree

when you have a masters in Applied Science then come back
Your a tool, stop while you have at least some dignity.................................well nevermind, that ended the moment your opened your mouth. My moms 92 accord runs 9's.........oh and its stock too!!! The wing/stickers took it from the 19's to the 9's yo!!!!!!!! Sounds like someone watched to many lame *** hollywood racing movies to many times.
Old 05-11-2004, 05:08 PM
STF Veteran

a track? hehe i'm there all the time, road course too
really? how well does the custom drag suspension that would be required to let you put even a reasonable portion of this imaginary 550hp to the ground via the front wheels serve you on a road course?
Old 05-11-2004, 05:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Skarecrow
really? how well does the custom drag suspension that would be required to let you put even a reasonable portion of this imaginary 550hp to the ground via the front wheels serve you on a road course?
hehehehehe he probably has a huge wing too, to help keep the ground force at those high speeds in his FWD car.........................
Old 05-11-2004, 05:12 PM
TECH Regular

Don't mind me. I'm just trying to wash the Junior High out of this thread.

It's tough though.

Quick Reply: My Evo kill story