Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

***TX2K14 Video Thread***

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 04:01 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
Eh... He comes off way too much like a pissed off kid. Can't see gettin' pissed off myself, but I understand why some do.

Again... post #1. Just sayin'.... it's been here from the start.
So show me in post #1 where you referenced the "GT500 vs world" video and how he didn't show any loses. Because that was my point. Not the video itself.

Or do you need this explained a third time, since you fail to grasp it?

Last edited by audacious nick; 03-23-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by automach1
Zero fks given about him being a cofounder of the site. Oh and somebody get Nick a tampon.
That's good, then you deserve everything you get. So, do you flick off George Washington too? He founded our country, I figure he doesn't deserve any credit either in your book.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:05 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by 427zm
That's good, then you deserve everything you get. So, do you flick off George Washington too? He founded our country, I figure he doesn't deserve any credit either in your book.
Bro, his gt500 can take out UGR lambos
Old 03-23-2014, 04:37 PM
Banned

So I guess you agree with everything our current president does and says as well based off your logic.
Old 03-23-2014, 05:07 PM
TECH Addict

Zero fks given about him being a cofounder of the site.
Somehow, I don't think he cares that you're jealous either.

Originally Posted by audacious nick
So show me in post #1 where you referenced the "GT500 vs world" video and how he didn't show any loses. Because that was my point. Not the video itself.

Or do you need this explained a third time, since you fail to grasp it?
The point is, you said the video of him losing is the one you showed, because you thought it was funny he didn't... It's the same friggin' video as the one used to start the thread.

Maybe if you weren't so interested in trying to make yourself look "audacious," you'd realize that. Adding a video for the 2nd time while claiming it was somehow hidden away... not too bright. Perhaps he didn't add that one because he paid attention at the start??

Btw, I didn't reference "GT500 vs" anything here. I didn't add any video.

Not fer nuthin'... I'm thinking George Washington deserves a tad more credit than any co-founder of any website. Just a little...
Old 03-23-2014, 05:16 PM
On The Tree

Not fer nuthin'... I'm thinking George Washington deserves a tad more credit than any co-founder of any website. Just a little...
Wrong!! co-founders of ls1tech=GOD lol jk
Old 03-23-2014, 05:21 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Somehow, I don't think he cares that you're jealous either.

The point is, you said the video of him losing is the one you showed, because you thought it was funny he didn't... It's the same friggin' video as the one used to start the thread.

Maybe if you weren't so interested in trying to make yourself look "audacious," you'd realize that. Adding a video for the 2nd time while claiming it was somehow hidden away... not too bright. Perhaps he didn't add that one because he paid attention at the start??

Btw, I didn't reference "GT500 vs" anything here. I didn't add any video.

Holy ****, you are actually stupid.

How can you not understand it, even when it has been clearly put into words for you? Do I have to smack you in the face with each individual word? Lol

Here it is, for the third time, assuming anyone else is as stupid as you are:
I never said it was hidden. I never said it wasn't in this thread. I said that this dude never added any of the runs into that one video and I found that funny.

If you don't understand after this, well I'm sorry for your lack of intelligence. Keep using a car as a crutch.

Last edited by audacious nick; 03-23-2014 at 05:33 PM.
Old 03-23-2014, 06:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 01z
any dig race vids? maybe im just not looking hard enough
Dig races are for pussies
Old 03-23-2014, 06:13 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Dig races are for pussies
Except dig races on foot.
Old 03-23-2014, 07:41 PM
TECH Addict

Holy ****, you are actually stupid.
Coming from such a bonehead, I'll take that as a compliment.

How can you not understand it, even when it has been clearly put into words for you? Do I have to smack you in the face with each individual word? Lol
PAY ATTENTION, DUNCE! This isn't about what I do or don't get. I stated a fact and you're too damned STUPID to understand it... That's not my fault. Slap that wh ore you call momma! I'm sure she's only a room or so away...

Here it is, for the third time, assuming anyone else is as stupid as you are:
I never said it was hidden. I never said it wasn't in this thread. I said that this dude never added any of the runs into that one video and I found that funny.
I said welcome to post #1... *** HAT! I didn't tell you that you didn't say it wasn't in this thread... I knew it was and that is exactly what I told you're dumb ***. Somehow, you're too stupid to comprehend something utterly simple. My only hope now is that I haven't used too many "big" words and you comprehend it now.

It doesn't matter WHO added it... it's been here since the thread started and all you had to do it pay attention... FAIL!

If you don't understand after this, well I'm sorry for your lack of intelligence. Keep using a car as a crutch.
You're sorry, period... Wannabe. Talking trash AS IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING! You're a walking mistake, looking for a place to hide. You have such low self-esteem that you try to hide yourself by talking badly about other people. The problem is, some of us not only see it, but generally ignore it until you go terribly out of your way to show what trash you really are. I'm not concerned with what you're thinking.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

So I guess you agree with everything our current president does and says as well based off your logic.
Not at all Cory. What nine ball is stating here is fact. Our pres on the other hand, doesn't base much on facts. Nine ball does live in Houston, and does hang out with the big dogs of H-town so he is speaking for experience.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:15 PM
On The Tree

^^and the plot thickens (ftr... I have NO idea if anyone is even reading this but I feel it IS necessary commentary lmao)
Old 03-23-2014, 08:56 PM
TECH Addict

Not at all Cory. What nine ball is stating here is fact.
Hey... I said it 1st! Why's everyone kissin' his ***?

Our pres on the other hand, doesn't base much on facts.
Hard to argue that... I don't care who ya are!

Nine ball does live in Houston, and does hang out with the big dogs of H-town so he is speaking for experience.
Yup. When I lived in TX, it was the same. There's always someone getting faster, etc., but there have been really fast cars there for years.

Originally Posted by thetmeister05
^^and the plot thickens (ftr... I have NO idea if anyone is even reading this but I feel it IS necessary commentary lmao)
I hope it drops... I'm getting tired of constant bickering over simple misunderstandings... Too bad we can't all know what the other person is looking like as we read, plus it really sucks when someone gets all bent over something they missed.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:38 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Coming from such a bonehead, I'll take that as a compliment.

PAY ATTENTION, DUNCE! This isn't about what I do or don't get. I stated a fact and you're too damned STUPID to understand it... That's not my fault. Slap that wh ore you call momma! I'm sure she's only a room or so away...

I said welcome to post #1... *** HAT! I didn't tell you that you didn't say it wasn't in this thread... I knew it was and that is exactly what I told you're dumb ***. Somehow, you're too stupid to comprehend something utterly simple. My only hope now is that I haven't used too many "big" words and you comprehend it now.

It doesn't matter WHO added it... it's been here since the thread started and all you had to do it pay attention... FAIL!

You're sorry, period... Wannabe. Talking trash AS IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING! You're a walking mistake, looking for a place to hide. You have such low self-esteem that you try to hide yourself by talking badly about other people. The problem is, some of us not only see it, but generally ignore it until you go terribly out of your way to show what trash you really are. I'm not concerned with what you're thinking.
Tl;dr
Long post=butthurt bonehead.

All I know it you are so stupid or boneheaded, it doesn't matter which, that you can't get the point: why is not that the video has been posted, but why I reposted it.

I feel sorry for your employer, having such an idiot of an employee.
Now, you will be blocked so I don't have to read any of your moronic novellas.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:54 PM
Banned

Not at all Cory. What nine ball is stating here is fact. Our pres on the other hand, doesn't base much on facts. Nine ball does live in Houston, and does hang out with the big dogs of H-town so he is speaking for experience.
*Cody. No he was not stating fact it was purely opinion.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:44 PM
TECH Resident

I wish there were more videos on this video thread and less arguing and **** talking. I want to see fast cars race.
Old 03-23-2014, 10:47 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Originally Posted by badformulaLS1
I wish there were more videos on this video thread and less arguing and **** talking. I want to see fast cars race.
Like 600rwhp GT500s which are totally contenders at TX2k. Just ask autofag, who can beat every car with his miracle maker.

The 9 arrests which were publicly announced may put a damper on the street racing videos.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

except dig races on foot.
+1000
Old 03-24-2014, 11:22 AM
On The Tree

I hope it drops... I'm getting tired of constant bickering over simple misunderstandings... Too bad we can't all know what the other person is looking like as we read, plus it really sucks when someone gets all bent over something they missed.
That's why I've always stayed away from the discussion side of the internet. It always all seems to get blown way out of proportion and before you know it, neither side knows what they're arguing about it. Plus people have their own opinions on everything. Just the way it is. But there are times it's entertaining from a spectator standpoint lol
Old 03-24-2014, 11:43 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Quick Reply: ***TX2K14 Video Thread***