Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Beautiful day to play with Snakes!!! TERMI - GT500 Vs FENIX WS6

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2014 | 12:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Raoul-Duke
And them Ford Fanboi's can't seem to understand why I am a GM Fanboiiii lol Awesome runs man. Lil ol LS1 seemed to put an *** hurting on them forced induction 4 valve Ford flagships. (Not trolling, serious....)
408 = lil ol' LS1
Yep! Only took an engine swap with 62 more cubes than stock to beat cars running stock parts
Keep trying why won't he run from a dig? Nobody wanna see GM parts puked all over the road?
Old 04-11-2014 | 12:24 PM
Teching In

And them Ford Fanboi's can't seem to understand why I am a GM Fanboiiii lol

Awesome runs man. Lil ol LS1 seemed to put an *** hurting on them forced induction 4 valve Ford flagships. (Not trolling, serious....)
...and I could write something just as foolish as this on any of Evan's threads... Do you see why the fanboi **** is so pointless yet?
Old 04-11-2014 | 12:30 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95
408 = lil ol' LS1
Yep! Only took an engine swap with 62 more cubes than stock to beat cars running stock parts
Keep trying why won't he run from a dig? Nobody wanna see GM parts puked all over the road?
it's a 408 minus the 4" crank and 6.125" rods.
Old 04-11-2014 | 12:58 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by work in progress
it's a 408 minus the 4" crank and 6.125" rods.
Don't burst that bubble yet... don't you know 408's make 425 hp nowadays! It's that new technology.
Old 04-11-2014 | 01:25 PM
On The Tree

Hmm, where did all this stroker talk come from???

Good kills
Old 04-11-2014 | 01:42 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
Don't burst that bubble yet... don't you know 408's make 425 hp nowadays! It's that new technology.
Depending on then rest of the set up and your a stalled auto..

Originally Posted by Heater
Hmm, where did all this stroker talk come from???

Good kills
He bought a HKE 408 but supposedly he turned around and flipped it..
Old 04-11-2014 | 01:45 PM
10 Second Club

If you think its under 400 cu. In. Your retarded. And if think his 425whp is accurate and not showing lower cause the big stall.
Old 04-11-2014 | 02:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by snake95
408 = lil ol' LS1
Originally Posted by Gt4urass
...and I could write something just as foolish as this on any of Evan's threads... Do you see why the fanboi **** is so pointless yet?
Hi Ford Fanboiiiis!
Old 04-11-2014 | 02:37 PM
Teching In

Hi Ford Fanboiiiis!

This being a GM/LS centric forum, it's understandable to an extent why post all your bullshit in response to Ford guys...but damn dude I'm a GM fan through and through, and the unbelievable amount of bias in nearly everything you post is staggering.

You mentioned before you have several "ford" friends, how do they stand being around you? Or are you a little more fair minded around them?
Old 04-11-2014 | 03:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Srt4King
This being a GM/LS centric forum, it's understandable to an extent why post all your bullshit in response to Ford guys...but damn dude I'm a GM fan through and through, and the unbelievable amount of bias in nearly everything you post is staggering.

You mentioned before you have several "ford" friends, how do they stand being around you? Or are you a little more fair minded around them?
lol C'mon man, GT4 and Snake will admit it, it's not like they were rooting for the T/A to win. I'm just practical. This is a GM site, but there's more Ford guys on here than GM guys sometimes. I don't have a problem with that, everyone has to take some **** now and then. There's always going to be a faster GM or a faster Ford.

In this case, the T/A raped those Fords. Just like how Evan killed that 403.

My Ford buddies will agree with me. lol

Last edited by Raoul-Duke; 04-11-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old 04-11-2014 | 03:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by big hammer
evan could beat you...
damn straight
Old 04-11-2014 | 03:24 PM
Teching In

For me personally, if it was not for Hio, Hammer and Raoul-Duke, I do not think I would enjoy this forum as much as I do. They do manage to keep it fun in here with all the GM vs Ford talk. Some funny stuff come out of that ****.
Old 04-11-2014 | 03:29 PM
9 Second Club

http://store.katechengines.com/mobil...sioner-p4.aspx
Old 04-11-2014 | 03:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
For me personally, if it was not for Hio, Hammer and Raoul-Duke, I do not think I would enjoy this forum as much as I do. They do manage to keep it fun in here with all the GM vs Ford talk. Some funny stuff come out of that ****.
well thanks man, I like you too. lol I appreciate your appreciation
Old 04-11-2014 | 03:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

I will say though... this section is definitely powered by the "Ford VS Chevy" argument... because If i post a ford vs a chevy... regardless of what the cars are... it turns into pages upon pages of discredit and useless arguing (at times is funny, other times is annoying). I post some solid races of just GM cars racing....3-4 posts and thread is done.

Old 04-11-2014 | 03:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by evangto87
I will say though... this section is definitely powered by the "Ford VS Chevy" argument... because If i post a ford vs a chevy... regardless of what the cars are... it turns into pages upon pages of discredit and useless arguing (at times is funny, other times is annoying). I post some solid races of just GM cars racing....3-4 posts and thread is done.

Why can't it be Chevy vs Ford?

lol
Old 04-11-2014 | 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

Kenne Bell my ***...
Old 04-11-2014 | 03:45 PM
Teching In

I just never got the hate and **** talk. I appreciate everything honestly. I've not once talked **** on someone's car in a vid, be a it a Ferd, GM, Dodge, whatever. It just seems unnecessary.
Old 04-11-2014 | 03:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why can't it be Chevy vs Ford?

lol
Touche
Old 04-11-2014 | 03:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Srt4King

I don't think he realizes how ridiculous he sounds. Literally just like a ricer who loves/knows about nothing but 4 bangers and big turbos, except with LS1 ****.
lol C'mon man, GT4 and Snake will admit it, it's not like they were rooting for the T/A to win. I'm just practical. This is a GM site, but there's more Ford guys on here than GM guys sometimes. I don't have a problem with that, everyone has to take some **** now and then. There's always going to be a faster GM or a faster Ford.

In this case, the T/A raped those Fords. Just like how Evan killed that 403.

My Ford buddies will agree with me. lol
I love T/As and I love Fords, I gave zero ***** who won this race. That's the issue usually, you assume the "Ford fanbois" are already waiting to pounce if/when a Ford thrashes a GM vehicle, so even when they don't, you gotta post to prove how far up on GM's nuts you hang. You started your traditional ignorant **** with this post:
And them Ford Fanboi's can't seem to understand why I am a GM Fanboiiii lol

Awesome runs man. Lil ol LS1 seemed to put an *** hurting on them forced induction 4 valve Ford flagships. (Not trolling, serious....)
Obvious troll is obvious. Also, way not to respond to my question about the dig, I'd dodge that question, too, if I were you

Thanks for playing.

Quick Reply: Beautiful day to play with Snakes!!! TERMI - GT500 Vs FENIX WS6